• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Graham (maou gakuin) vs all non smurf 2-A characters ( maou gakuin not included )

1-Who can beat graham

2-Who are the characters that would make a incon battle/draw with graham

if we assuming graham is 2-A then can gu chensha win?

Actually, nvm. I think I might be getting it confused with a different verse but where do the layers come from?
Bambu explains that the scaling chain essentially goes for the baseline 2-As and such "Prime Material Plane consists of infinite timelines, there are infinite Prime Materials, every layer of the Outer Planes is equal in size to the Prime Material Plane, there are infinite layers, certain layers possess yet deeper creations within them (like Baator having infinities in its technically finite spaces)"

Bambu explains that the scaling chain essentially goes for the baseline 2-As and such "Prime Material Plane consists of infinite timelines, there are infinite Prime Materials, every layer of the Outer Planes is equal in size to the Prime Material Plane, there are infinite layers, certain layers possess yet deeper creations within them (like Baator having infinities in its technically finite spaces)"
Let's assume i understand over half of that, how does this correlate to resistances?

Bump

Bump

have no idea
Basically there are hierarchy of cultivation levels called "Deathless"
The higher you go, the more advanced your metaphysical physiology will be in essence. What they have in common is eternal existence even when all existence, space and time are destroyed (BDE and Acausality type 4)
There are infinite levels of Deathless, 9th level has Transduality type 3 and NEP (nature 2 Aspect 1,2,3) and divided into many layers of nonexistent/transdual, 10th Deathless has acausality type 5....
Gu Chensha scale above infinite layers of Deathless

The higher you go, the more advanced your metaphysical physiology will be in essence. What they have in common is eternal existence even when all existence, space and time are destroyed (BDE and Acausality type 4)
There are infinite levels of Deathless, 9th level has Transduality type 3 and NEP (nature 2 Aspect 1,2,3) and divided into many layers of nonexistent/transdual, 10th Deathless has acausality type 5....
has acausality 5 so that's definitely a problem. anyway what's the hax layer infinite?

What does it do, how do they have it. I've looked through the profile before but i can't remember
A protagonist is well, the protagonist of the story and Gu Chensha is above them and even the main character ordained by the cosmology (Heavenly Dao). They have protagonist plot manipulation qualities such as being unharmable and unlikable, able to turn any danger into fortune, overcome any foe or hardship, be blessed with fortuitous encounters for their growth, accelerated development if the situation calls for it, etc.

I think i already explain about TD 3, and then NEP 2 if there are no proof about more nonexist in every level of deathless then it will not layered

I think i already explain about TD 3, and then NEP 2 if there are no proof about more nonexist in every level of deathless then it will not layered
It's more nonexistent at 8th, 9th, 10th. I think It's enough to prove that 11th and later too

It's more nonexistent at 8th, 9th, 10th. I think It's enough to prove that 11th and later too
We not do like that here, without clear proof we cannot give that

And yeah i read the scan there are no statement or proof about more nonexist in 8th to 9th and 10th, they just negate and transcend each other

And yeah i read the scan there are no statement or proof about more nonexist in 8th to 9th and 10th, they just negate and transcend each other
Bruh
然后,陈奇身躯稍微一动,已经离开了这里,也不在多元宇宙之中,他似乎来到一个最莫名其妙的空间最深处。
这个空间之中,没有气数,没有时间,没有空间,没有光线,也没有黑暗,更没有混沌,也没有命运等等的存在。
他来到了这里之后,自己似乎也都不存在了。
"这就是古尘沙所居住的地方?修为不到我现在这个境界,根本不可能寻找到这里。"陈奇道。
Then, Chen Qi's body moved slightly, and he had already left here, and was no longer in the multiverse. He seemed to have come to the deepest part of the most inexplicable space.
In this space, there is no fate/plot-energy, no time, no space, no light, no darkness, no chaos, no destiny, and so on.
After he came here, he didn't seem to exist anymore.
"This is where Gu Chensha lives? It's impossible to find this place if my cultivation level is not as high as I am now," Chen Qi said. Chapter 1134

There seemed to be no one in the depths of this strange space.
Initially, Chen Qi had come here to look for Gu Chensha. However, he did not see any trace of Gu Chensha. There was nothing here. There were no living creatures, no air, no energy, and even no substance that existed or did not exist.
“Where is Gu Chensha?” Chen Qi asked. “I have the feeling he’s here, but I can’t see him. Don’t tell me my cultivation base hasn’t reached that level yet?”
After searching for a while, he still couldn’t find anything, so he sat down cross-legged and began to meditate.
Gradually, a profound enlightenment began to build up inside of him, which stabilized his cultivation base. Although he hadn't made any progress, his cultivation base had stabilized, and he was now even more complete and flawless.
He let out a final roar and a person appeared in front of him. This person was smiling at him. It was Gu Chensha.

“Congratulations, Chen Qi,” he said. “I can’t believe you’ve reached this level of enlightenment. This is the first time you’ve ever been able to see me. You’re probably the most powerful person in the universe other than me. I never would have guessed that you could do something like this. Although, it’s exactly this unexpected turn of events that gives me new things.” - Chapter 1135

We’re both in the Deathless Realm, and there are differences in levels. I’ve already begun dividing them up. The most important realm in the Null Immortality is understanding about what’s there and what’s not. “Being” and “Non-being”, and there is “not Being” and “not non-being”, “not not being”, “not not non-being.” These realms are layered and is absolutely not that easy to achieve. I concluded that the Deathless Realm start at “non-being” following that there is the “none being” realm, and then there is “not non-being” realm, and then “not being” realm, next is “not not non-being” following is “not not being” finally there is “not being non-being” realm Chapter 1094

Last edited:
The fundamental for these nep states is Cultivation base (see Chen Qi quote). And there is no limit to the cultivation base. Simple

"There's no limit to cultivation base," Gu Chensha said. "Not just the eleventh, but the twelfth, or even the thirteenth. However, I don't know what exactly happened at that time. I'll only know when I reach that step. However, things have to be taken one step at a time. It's quite interesting to see the changes in the universe. Even I don't know what will happen in the universe in the next moment." - Chapter 1107

Bruh there are no "more nonexist" in there

And the last scan is negation of thing. Author write differently when he mean about literall nonexistence and just for negation of something if he mean negation that he will use "Non-.. and not-..", if it literall nonexistence he will write nonexistence or empetiness

After all people have achieved the Wulong mental method, everyone, regardless of their superiority or inferiority, will use their spiritual power to strengthen the human world, then Gu Chensha will truly achieve the tenth level of immortality "non-being without immortality".
At that time, he is all living beings, all non-living beings is him and he is all non-living beings, all that is corporeal is him and all that is noncorporeal is him, all that is non-tangible and all that is non-intangible are also him, he is existence and nonexistence and, he is neither existence nor nonexistence.
This realm is "non-being without immortality". Chapter 1010

Suddenly, a rune rose out of that great formation, a rune that seemed like a Dao word, changed, and seemed like a kill word, changed again, a birth word, and changed again, a destruction word. In a flash, it changed trillions of times, and each time it changed, it was a cosmic truth that could derive from everything.
This rune is the original rune. Existence and non existence, Emptiness and non-emptiness, universe and non-universe, corporeal and incorporeal and non-corporeal and non-incorporeal, all appear from this character.
Zhou Qin got suddenly shocked after seeing this character.
"How could it be? How could it be? This is the meaning of annulled null immortality that I can't understand. You can even understand it." Zhou Qin's face finally changed.
When he saw this character, he already knew that Qin Guang's understanding of annulled null immortality was actually above his own. That is to say, Qin Guang wasn't just an arrogant man who had obtained a fortuitous encounter. In fact, his cultivation realm was higher than his own, which he could not bear. - Chapter 1129

The fundamental for these nep states is Cultivation base (see Chen Qi quote). And there is no limit to the cultivation base. Simple
Wrong, you must have proof if every level of cultivation base is mean more nonexist. In this, NEP is given because you reach some level of cultivation, but that doesnt mean upgrade your cultivation mean upgrade the NEP too, you must have proof about it, that higher cultivation mean higher (more) nonexistence

Yeah if you have 3 layer of CM it doesnt mean the thing that govern by that concept is have 3 layer too (unless they state the concept is grow together with what they govern). Like this even if NEP state is given by cultivation base, is not mean the NEP state is grow together with cultivation base

1. Shouldn't this thread be in fun and games or questions and answers since it isn't an individual match but rather a probe for a potential match

2. Layered NEP wasn't accepted for Dragon Talisman by staff. If it is accepted by staff for Graham, then is there any point in debating?

3. The NEP quote here mentioning “non-being”, “none being” and so on in a quite literal way says "null-existence", "non-nonnull", "non-existence", non-nonexistence and so on. At-least according to a Chinese native. Either translation is fine given the context. The further you advance your cultivation, the higher you are in these states and the fact of the matter is, Chen Qi couldn't see nor interact with Gu Chensha who was right in front of him without he himself advancing.

Last edited:
Relax shinza will soon be back, then you can have
Methuselah vs Graham supported by all other 2-A characters
just to make it fair.

That aside, I think Warhammer peeps would kick graham to hell

Bruh there are no "more nonexist" in there

And the last scan is negation of thing. Author write differently when he mean about literall nonexistence and just for negation of something if he mean negation that he will use "Non-.. and not-..", if it literall nonexistence he will write nonexistence or empetiness

After all people have achieved the Wulong mental method, everyone, regardless of their superiority or inferiority, will use their spiritual power to strengthen the human world, then Gu Chensha will truly achieve the tenth level of immortality "non-being without immortality".
At that time, he is all living beings, all non-living beings is him and he is all non-living beings, all that is corporeal is him and all that is noncorporeal is him, all that is non-tangible and all that is non-intangible are also him, he is existence and nonexistence and, he is neither existence nor nonexistence.
This realm is "non-being without immortality". Chapter 1010

Suddenly, a rune rose out of that great formation, a rune that seemed like a Dao word, changed, and seemed like a kill word, changed again, a birth word, and changed again, a destruction word. In a flash, it changed trillions of times, and each time it changed, it was a cosmic truth that could derive from everything.
This rune is the original rune. Existence and non existence, Emptiness and non-emptiness, universe and non-universe, corporeal and incorporeal and non-corporeal and non-incorporeal, all appear from this character.
Zhou Qin got suddenly shocked after seeing this character.
"How could it be? How could it be? This is the meaning of annulled null immortality that I can't understand. You can even understand it." Zhou Qin's face finally changed.
When he saw this character, he already knew that Qin Guang's understanding of annulled null immortality was actually above his own. That is to say, Qin Guang wasn't just an arrogant man who had obtained a fortuitous encounter. In fact, his cultivation realm was higher than his own, which he could not bear. - Chapter 1129

Wrong, you must have proof if every level of cultivation base is mean more nonexist. In this, NEP is given because you reach some level of cultivation, but that doesnt mean upgrade your cultivation mean upgrade the NEP too, you must have proof about it, that higher cultivation mean higher (more) nonexistence

Yeah if you have 3 layer of CM it doesnt mean the thing that govern by that concept is have 3 layer too (unless they state the concept is grow together with what they govern). Like this even if NEP state is given by cultivation base, is not mean the NEP state is grow together with cultivation base
Bruh
Unless your reading comprehension is a problem? Literally the first 2 quotes I posted, is it even "more nonexistent" as clear as possible in all fiction ? Chen Qi reach NEP space and become NEP with His Cultivation Base, in next chapter he stabilize his cultivation base to get to a level where he could see and interact with Gu Chensha (who previously he couldn't see and interact with). And explain to me how those "non-", "null-" words are not NEP when there is always the word "being/existence" after that, and Gu Chensha literally state they're layered ? As for the author's pun, you'll have to read more to know
Also
2. Layered NEP wasn't accepted for Dragon Talisman by staff. If it is accepted by staff for Graham, then is there any point in debating?

3. The NEP quote here mentioning “non-being”, “none being” and so on in a quite literal way says "null-existence", "non-nonnull", "non-existence", non-nonexistence and so on. At-least according to a Chinese native. Either translation is fine given the context. The further you advance your cultivation, the higher you are in these states and the fact of the matter is, Chen Qi couldn't see nor interact with Gu Chensha who was right in front of him without he himself advancing.
But it doesn't really matter, since DT has passively Plot Manipulation and Acausality type 5

Bruh
Unless your reading comprehension is a problem? Literally the first 2 quotes I posted, is it even "more nonexistent" as clear as possible in all fiction ? Chen Qi reach NEP space and become NEP with His Cultivation Base, in next chapter he stabilize his cultivation base to get to a level where he could see and interact with Gu Chensha (who previously he couldn't see and interact with). And explain to me how those "non-", "null-" words are not NEP when there is always the word "being/existence" after that, and Gu Chensha literally state they're layered ? As for the author's pun, you'll have to read more to know
Also
Bruh where you get reach NEP space=more nonexist??

Explain to me why author write author write them differently??
author even write "existence and non-existence" and "emptiness and non-emptiness", if they same why author write differently about non-existence and emptiness??? When author write "non-" and "not-" it mean negation of thing

Back