• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Graham (maou gakuin) vs all non smurf 2-A characters ( maou gakuin not included )

Bruh where you get reach NEP space=more nonexist??

Explain to me why author write author write them differently??
author even write "existence and non-existence" and "emptiness and non-emptiness", if they same why author write differently about non-existence and emptiness??? When author write "non-" and "not-" it mean negation of thing
You really make me laughed

1. The word used for Emptiness there is 虚空 which is the word for void.

2. 不存在 (non-existence) and 虚空 are fundamentally the same thing but 虚空 refers to a location or more like "empty; hollow; void; empty space; etc." It isn't out of place considering the next set is a location universe and non-universe

Like I said, it doesn't matter at all. Granham does not have any resistance to Passively Plot Manipulation, nor can he interact with acausal type 5 if he is 2-A
So DT characters kick his ass

You really make me laughed

1. The word used for Emptiness there is 虚空 which is the word for void.

2. 不存在 (non-existence) and 虚空 are fundamentally the same thing but 虚空 refers to a location or more like "empty; hollow; void; empty space; etc." It isn't out of place considering the next set is a location universe and non-universe
1. I dont know what your point to debunk me
2. Is same thing if there are no other context, but here author write them differently, if non-existence is same as empetiness then why author divide them???
Word "non-" here is mean for negation of thing, if you see TD's page, the negation of fire is "not-" or "non-" fire but it not necessary mean water
It like this, negation of existence is non-existence but it not necessary nonexistence/empetiness

Like I said, it doesn't matter at all. Granham does not have any resistance to Passively Plot Manipulation, nor can he interact with acausal type 5 if he is 2-A
So DT characters kick his ass
There are no plot manipulation in his page

1. I dont know what your point to debunk me
2. Is same thing if there are no other context, but here author write them differently, if non-existence is same as empetiness then why author divide them???
Word "non-" here is mean for negation of thing, if you see TD's page, the negation of fire is "not-" or "non-" fire but it not necessary mean water
It like this, negation of existence is non-existence but it not necessary nonexistence/empetiness
Rabbit2002 seems to have answered your question. You're either ignoring it or misread.

不存在 literally translated to "non-existence" while 虚空 is lacking physical properties. Both the same in nature but 虚空 is a place, not an individual without further context.

Whether it is the void Rabbit2002 quoted Gu Chensha resides in or the void quoted below, there isn't any universally applicable void nature aside from basically lacking physical properties.

Whoosh!

Gu Chensha tossed aside the river of fate and moved to a place where no one else could reach.

This was a deep and secluded place that did not exist in any time or space.

This space was infinitely huge, infinitely vast. It seemed to be the source of everything. The primal chaos back then was huge enough, but in front of this place, it was nothing at all.

This place could no longer be described as large because there was no concept of size, nor was there any concept of time and space.

This place was filled with a terrifying will.

In the center, a mass of things that was countless times larger than the human world was squirming. This thing was neither material nor energy, nor was it non-material nor non-material. - Chapter 993

嗖!

古尘沙把命运长河抛开,身躯一动,来到了一个所有的人都无法到达之地。

这是一块不存于任何时间,空间之中的天外之天的深幽之地。

这个空间无限巨大,无限广阔,似乎是一切的源头,当年的混沌够巨大了,可在这个地方面前,根本不算什么。

这个地方,已经不能够用大来形容,因为此地似乎没有了大小概念,也没有时间和空间的概念。

这里到处都弥漫着一种可怕的意志。

在中心地带,一团比人间界不知道大多少倍的东西蠕动着,这东西既不是物质,也不是能量,也不是非物质,也不是非能量。 - Chapter 993

I kinda feel like Acausality Type 5 makes this entire argument irrelevant.
Actually both series having no accepted CRT on NEP layers is what makes it all irrelevant which is why this is my last post.

Rabbit2002 seems to have answered your question. You're either ignoring it or misread.

不存在 literally translated to "non-existence" while 虚空 is lacking physical properties. Both the same in nature but 虚空 is a place, not an individual without further context.

Whether it is the void Rabbit2002 quoted Gu Chensha resides in or the void quoted below, there isn't any universally applicable void nature aside from basically lacking physical properties.
Bruh i dont mean for what is non-existence by it universally meaning or by it word

My point is, the author make different between the non-existence and empetiness, non-existence in here is negation of existence but not empetiness or nonexistence essentianly, the good example is in TD's page

Back