• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Graham vs tensura characters + low 2C / 2-C characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only reason why vs

battle wiki don't make rimuru LN low 1-C is bc they need a specific translation.

But rimuru have make velgrynd able to jump in a world

beyond space time with no direction at all

And have also over overcome suspended world wich is that: Supended world feats:

-it's a 5D < time stop (possibly more) wich affect not only one world but all world, while regular time stop are only on a low 2-C structure suspended world work on a low 1-C structure.

- was able to stop velgrynd who is a 5D being who can leap in an world beyond space-time.

-stop all fundamental aspect of law of physics: the strong force, the weak force, the electromagnetic force, and the gravitational force.

That mean defense against it is impossible unless you are

6D being or 5D with time stop resistance and unbound by

the law of physics.

-by stopping every world suspended world stop also the the world beyond space-time A world with directions and time.

Not mine

So how i counter this
none of this gets to 5D ????????

none of this gets to 5D ????????
Velgrynd continued to travel.

Yesterday, today, and tomorrow too. The footsteps never stopped, and Velgrynd kept moving forward.

At that time, the place where Velgrynd and Rimuru had flown to was an otherworld that had transcended even time, and after she had successfully merged with the 'parallel existence' that had been knocked out by Feldway, she found herself in the middle of an otherworld with no direction at all.

An other :

Velgrynd can now find pieces of her beloved Rudra's soul, no matter how remote or far away they are, even beyond time and space. It is a perfect combination of Spacetime Manipulation and Dimension Leap, a technique that is only Possible with the Ultimate Skill's ever-growing power.

A last one:

As an aside, Velgrynd's 'Scorch Dragon Cardinal Acceleration' had caused damage in places unrelated to this world.

Beyond dimensions, the aftermath of the 'Spacetime Continuous Attack' had even reached Cornu, the master of the demon possessed by Pulcinella. His attempt to open the Underworld Gate had taken a toll on him, and he had lost his entire army and was injured so badly that it would take him decades to recover.

but this is the LN (not

finished yet) we debate the WN who is weaker.

Anos cant stand infront of suspended world this almighty ability stopped almost everything in every world of tensura.

Here is Supended world feats:

-it's a 5D << time stop » (possibly more) wich affect not only one world but all world, while regular time stop are only on a low 2-C structure suspended world work on a low 1-C structure.

-was able to stop velgrynd who is a 5D being who can leap

in an world beyond space-time.

-stop all fundamental aspect of law of physics: the strong force, the weak force, the electromagnetic force, and the gravitational force.

That mean defense against it is impossible unless you are 6D being or 5D with time stop resistance and unbound by the law of physics.

-by stopping every world suspended world stop also the the world beyond space-time A world with directions and time.

What about this ?
How can anos defend himself from suspend world ?

Velgrynd continued to travel.

Yesterday, today, and tomorrow too. The footsteps never stopped, and Velgrynd kept moving forward.

At that time, the place where Velgrynd and Rimuru had flown to was an otherworld that had transcended even time, and after she had successfully merged with the 'parallel existence' that had been knocked out by Feldway, she found herself in the middle of an otherworld with no direction at all.

An other :

Velgrynd can now find pieces of her beloved Rudra's soul, no matter how remote or far away they are, even beyond time and space. It is a perfect combination of Spacetime Manipulation and Dimension Leap, a technique that is only Possible with the Ultimate Skill's ever-growing power.

A last one:

As an aside, Velgrynd's 'Scorch Dragon Cardinal Acceleration' had caused damage in places unrelated to this world.

Beyond dimensions, the aftermath of the 'Spacetime Continuous Attack' had even reached Cornu, the master of the demon possessed by Pulcinella. His attempt to open the Underworld Gate had taken a toll on him, and he had lost his entire army and was injured so badly that it would take him decades to recover.

but this is the LN (not

finished yet) we debate the WN who is weaker.

Anos cant stand infront of suspended world this almighty ability stopped almost everything in every world of tensura.

Here is Supended world feats:

-it's a 5D << time stop » (possibly more) wich affect not only one world but all world, while regular time stop are only on a low 2-C structure suspended world work on a low 1-C structure.

-was able to stop velgrynd who is a 5D being who can leap

in an world beyond space-time.

That mean defense against it is impossible unless you are 6D being or 5D with time stop resistance and unbound by the law of physics.

What about this ?
How can anos defend himself from suspend world ?
1-I dont see any 5D feat
Stopping the time of multiple worlds is not 5d unless they explain that all this 4D space-time follow a greater time and that they stopped this greater time
2- stopping time doesn't work vs immeasurable speed from what i know

1-I dont see any 5D feat
Stopping the time of multiple worlds is not 5d unless they explain that all this 4D space-time follow a greater time and that they stopped this greater time
2- stopping time doesn't work vs immeasurable speed from what i know
He also said that
and I litteraly low Baling the

feat of velgrynd I can wank it to low 1-A and even more
they have say that in the first

scan transcendent space and time this is enough to make you at worst 5D

He also said that
and I litteraly low Baling the

feat of velgrynd I can wank it to low 1-A and even more
they have say that in the first

scan transcendent space and time this is enough to make you at worst 5D
low 1-A...absurd wank
its not at worst 5D...it depends always ALWAYS on the context
also anos folds rimuru and the verse, even thats accepted on this wiki, u shouldnt waste ur time debating people coping over this pointless shit

But then didn't that logic manipulation also super wiki
dont know, dont care, u dont need the logic manip argument for anos to win against rimuru

low 1-A...absurd wank
its not at worst 5D...it depends always ALWAYS on the context
also anos folds rimuru and the verse, even thats accepted on this wiki, u shouldnt waste ur time debating people coping over this pointless shit

dont know, dont care, u dont need the logic manip argument for anos to win against rimuru
Okie
He also said
100% défensive event stated by a quantum computer have

failed the scan:

However, even if you can easily outperform the speed of

quantum computers, the reason is still unknown.

Gone with the Wind. It should be 100% defensible according

to projections. The "King of Wisdom" couldn't help but say what he didn't

have to say.

It's hard to believe that the 'King of Wisdom' is trying to

justify it.

A distinct skills actually defended itself, something that

would have been an impossibility, without anyone noticing it. It's still a battle and not an occasion for

leisurely validation. The 'king of wisdom' of chaos was rebuked by Rimuru.

"Now is not the time to be dumb! Veldora,

there's the King of Investigation. As I recall, there's

something called "probability manipulation" or something

like that, right? Hearing Rimuru say that, the 'King of Wisdom'

That easily give meta probability manipulation and meta miracle manipulation for veldora the storm dragon a subordinates of Rimuru

And I think you have not understand it well for what suspended world did.

he stopped all countless world of tensura wich is a 2-B feats but in tensura there is also a world that transcend space-time and when velgrynd has jumped in the author say beyond dimension so this is at worst low 1-C (5D) and an beyond dimensional existence type 1

Now it's 1500 actually
Still debating with yt guys ?
Last time i debated with someone from tiktok it was the the worst debate ever
He told me that goku is 5D because he destroyed the space-time wich is 4D

He Said goku is outer using a scan that state this : kaios are in a higher dimension (anyone that watched db know that this is the place of this dimension [the human worlds exist below it ] and it doesn't mean higher D ) transcending the dimensions unseen by humans ( they argue that the dimensions unseen by humans are 4D 5D 6D ..... To ∞D and transcending them is outer 😂) meanwhile the meaning of this is that you need to transcend ( travel through and pass ) a entire dimension to reach them and humans can't see other dimensions ( worlds /realms /universes )

Last edited:
Lmao
True lol
I found someone called cosmic scaler in yt
He said goku is outer and zeno is boundless by 2 layers
I asked him to debate in vs wiki and he said i don't think they can beat me in debate lol
Still debating with yt guys ?
Last time i debated with someone from tiktok it was the the worst debate ever
He told me that goku is 5D because he destroyed the space-time wich is 4D

He Said goku is outer using a scan that state this : kaios are in a higher dimension (anyone that watched db know that this is the place of this dimension [the human worlds exist below it ] and it doesn't mean higher D ) transcending the dimensions unseen by humans ( they argue that the dimensions unseen by humans are 4D 5D 6D ..... To ∞D and transcending them is outer 😂) meanwhile the meaning of this is that you need to transcend ( travel through and pass ) a entire dimension to reach them and humans can't see other dimensions ( worlds /realms /universes )

I have some doubts
Who wins anos or novel wang ling ?
In anti spiral vs anos battle since anti spiral is 11D and anos is infinite 4D anos can't kill anti spiral but anti spiral can't interact with nep 2 so can he still kill anos ?
Can anos counter someone with meta miracle manipulation and meta probability manipulation and how
Will anos be higher dimensional character in future ? What are reasons ?
"Anos overcomed destruction of his source (concept) which makes him immune conceptually mentally spiritually"
So shouldn't anos will be immune conceptually mentally spiritually ?
What is the difference between concepts and ideal concepts

Can venuzdonor destroy all concepts ?
To get conceptual ensure or conceptual transcendence
Does Venzdonor need to be capable of destroying both concepts and ideal concepts or destroy concepts is enough ?

I have some doubts
Who wins anos or novel wang ling ?
In anti spiral vs anos battle since anti spiral is 11D and anos is infinite 4D anos can't kill anti spiral but anti spiral can't interact with nep 2 so can he still kill anos ?
Can anos counter someone with meta miracle manipulation and meta probability manipulation and how
Will anos be higher dimensional character in future ? What are reasons ?
"Anos overcomed destruction of his source (concept) which makes him immune conceptually mentally spiritually"
So shouldn't anos will be immune conceptually mentally spiritually ?
What is the difference between concepts and ideal concepts
irrelevant in the thread

Can venuzdonor destroy all concepts ?
To get conceptual ensure or conceptual transcendence
Does Venzdonor need to be capable of destroying both concepts and ideal concepts or destroy concepts is enough ?
Also irrelevant, you can ask in the general thread for Rimuru verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back