• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Graham vs tensura characters + low 2C / 2-C characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea i told him and he say he will come and i let you know if he doesn't want to join but he didn't said anything yet

Rimuru can't interact with NEP 2, hell forget NEP 2, he still needs NPI for TD 2 and Acasuality 5.

Well if you can bring him here then sure.
Is anos 13D
"it unknown if it was a 13D universe, but it was stated to be the 13th karakuri Fuchiban universe & anos viewed it as merely toy then destroyed it, gods can use lower layer universes as shogi piece (Japanese chess-like game) and this is a small proof that there are dimensional gap between reality & fiction in MGK (graham was stated to transcend dimensions as well)"

Is anos 13D
"it unknown if it was a 13D universe, but it was stated to be the 13th karakuri Fuchiban universe & anos viewed it as merely toy then destroyed it, gods can use lower layer universes as shogi piece (Japanese chess-like game) and this is a small proof that there are dimensional gap between reality & fiction in MGK (graham was stated to transcend dimensions as well)"
Post in thread 'Graham vs tensura characters + low 2C / 2-C characters' https://vsbattles.com/threads/graham-vs-tensura-characters-low-2c-2-c-characters.138563/post-4909813

Is anos 13D
Ahh I know who you are

Channel name : truth uzamaki
Video name : anos vs rimuru
We debating in the comment with 71+ replies
We have debated like 1000+ replies but keep changing videos or comments due to 500 replies is the limit in the youtube
I'll see if I can find it

My reaction exactly and basically everyone there was Making shit up, both rimuru and anos fans.

And I thought Reddiy was bad but yt is a higher dimension of it's own
ive been on tiktok for a while now and its even worse im not going to lie with you 💀 once someone told me outerversal = affecting multiple dimensions 😭

Channel name : truth uzamaki
Video name : anos vs rimuru
We debating in the comment with 71+ replies
We have debated like 1000+ replies but keep changing videos or comments due to 500 replies is the limit in the youtube
😂😂😂😂😂
+1000 replies
If i do this in a stomp battle i will lose my mind

ive been on tiktok for a while now and its even worse im not going to lie with you 💀 once someone told me outerversal = affecting multiple dimensions 😭
Yeah tiktok is worse
I remember someone scaling rimuru to boundless saying that
Demon lords = abstract existance = outer
Veldnava > demon lords
Veldnava = high outer
Rimuru > veldnava
Rimuru = boundless
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am confused between some things
Immunity > unconventional resistance > normal resistance
And how far can resistance negation can go through ?
And how far can resistance negation by infinite layers go through ?
1layer of negation for 1layer of resistance and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back