• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Captain of the Heart Pirates" Trafalgar Law VS "Saiyan" Broly (Toei)

• Starting Distance: 15m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Onigashima Raid Law | Legendary Super Saiyan Broly

Law: 11 (@noninho, @Fezzih_007, @SlendVeny, @Hasty12345, @Popbum, @Robo432343, @Dark_Soul20189, @CurrySenpai, @Romeu08, @SatellaTheWoE, @Spectra_Schiffer)
Broly: 12 (@YeahhBoyee, @Ryuga21, @speedster352, @Accelerated_Evolution, @Shadyboi0, @ZKillerz, @TheGodOfICE777, @ProfectusInfinity, @Tipper17, @GarrixianXD, @OneRhasstyBoi, @LuffyRuffy46307)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
If he doesn't incapacitate Broly with his first move he's a dead man. Any fraction of Broly's most casual ki would be enough to completely destroy Law.

We can assume that Law, as a Kenbun user, would be able to know Broly's power disparity and then use techniques that would allow him to win with a single move. But against a 3-B guy, the only really useful thing in his arsenal would be to switch his soul with a frog (assuming SBA). Mes is unfeasible since Law would be in a hard time to touch Broly in a one-on-one fight before dying, using Amputate will not knock Broly out or slow him down at all, in fact it would only make him angrier.

Even with equalized speed isn't Broly like idk, 100 million times stronger? Even if Law cuts him into pieces, then what? That doesn't win him the fight, people he cuts with his ability arent actually damaged. He has no shot whatsoever of doing any real damage, the weakest version of Broly survived a planet blowing up in his face as a baby and any form of Broly can still kill Law. Hell, being cut up like that would probably make him angry enough to enter LSSJ and the transformation passively creates enough destruction to one-shot Law. Also, equalized speed doesn't account for Broly growing so fast in battle that he can multiply it by a factor of thousands, and Law afaik doesn't have a dozen speed-amping transformations to keep up with that like Goku and Vegeta did. Lastly in LSSJ he would absolutely blow up the planet if he had to, which is an insta-win.

I also don't know why its assumed on thread cutting Broly into pieces makes him harmless.

You could pit Broly's decapitated head up against Law and he just fires a Ki beam from his mouth and negs. Voting Broly.

6e8cead4-534e-4678-907f-54ec7b1e33cf

this is speed equal, otherwise Broly just blitz and AP stomp
Classic Broly is crazy about blood, his first attack will be to blow something up, trust me, he has no control whatsoever, plus there's no way to keep his speed the same, because Broly can expand your ki to multi-galaxy reach in moments, law barely has ways to do anything

I am not convinced by the Broly arguments since Law's in character starters and what not are to just incap the opponent, and with speed equal that just makes things even worse.

No one is denying without a shadow of a doubt Broly is gonna be stronger but it really isn't about raw strength for fights like this, it's just who picks the better option first, like rock paper scissors or blitz chess.

Broly can turn Law to atoms with a ki blast even after Law cuts him to pieces...
The issue lies in the fact that he y'know incaps them, as in he cannot do anything, thus getting the win condition lol. If a guy starts at 9-C and can become 5-C over time but I shot him immediately as my first move and he dies before he can do that then I win.

The issue lies in the fact that he y'know incaps them, as in he cannot do anything, thus getting the win condition lol. If a guy starts at 9-C and can become 5-C over time but I shot him immediately as my first move and he dies before he can do that then I win.
Do you think Broly would stay still? All he has to do is raise his ki and the fight is over, bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back