• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) King of Hell vs Princess of Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hybrid Yamato’s Hao Infusion is relative to Hybrid Kaidou’s Hao Infusion, with Hybrid Kaidou’s physicals being relative to Asura Zoro. So Yamato just has an overall stronger AP and more spammable AP at this level. Yamato can tank a beating from Hybrid Kaidou’s Hao Infusion, so she should be able to survive and keep fighting after getting hit by Asura, which Zoro can’t hold for that long, only a couple moves at best. Yamato in general just slightly beats Zoro with superior AP and possibly superior Durability. A couple Thunder Bagua’s from Hybrid Yamato and Zoro will be put down.

Yamato takes it for these reasons and also reasons above, albeit it’s with extreme difficulty
Yamato fra

Hybrid Yamato’s Hao Infusion is relative to Hybrid Kaidou’s Hao Infusion, with Hybrid Kaidou’s physicals being relative to Asura Zoro. So Yamato just has an overall stronger AP and more spammable AP at this level. Yamato can tank a beating from Hybrid Kaidou’s Hao Infusion, so she should be able to survive and keep fighting after getting hit by Asura, which Zoro can’t hold for that long, only a couple moves at best. Yamato in general just slightly beats Zoro with superior AP and possibly superior Durability. A couple Thunder Bagua’s from Hybrid Yamato and Zoro will be put down.

Yamato takes it for these reasons and also reasons above, albeit it’s with extreme difficulty
Excellent explanation, Mitch, now I'm definitely voting Yamato.

I mean if Zoro could combine Asura with Hao Infusion then maybe he'd win but that's not the case.

Hybrid Yamato’s Hao Infusion is relative to Hybrid Kaidou’s Hao Infusion,
Expect for one small thing, outside of the Thunder Bagua clash she was getting overpowered by the force of Kaidou's swings every time. A one handed attack sent her flying. Kaidou casually swats away her attack, she gets overpowered again while defending, and again. Even for the Thunder Bagua clash, she needed to wear her Ice Armor which broke seconds after the clash, then she collapsed out of exhaustion.
with Hybrid Kaidou’s physicals being relative to Asura Zoro. So Yamato just has an overall stronger AP and more spammable AP at this level.
I definitely disagree with her having any type of AP advantage. She was getting flung around by Kaidou and she only did minimal damage to an already injured Kaidou. Asura Zoro was literally blocking attacks from Kaidou and Kaidou was getting pushed back from the recoil. This was Zoro while he was critically injured.

Yamato only ever matched Kaidou with a Thunder-Bagua and her cold-breath clash with Blast-Breath.

it's definitely not spammable either considering her Zoan form has a time limit, and seemingly after said time limit is done she won't be able to use it again for some time as she went back into the fight in Base mode after her recovery.
Yamato can tank a beating from Hybrid Kaidou’s Hao Infusion, so she should be able to survive and keep fighting after getting hit by Asura,
Uhhh I'm failing to understand how that means she can deal with No-Man's game. Zoro left a permanent scar on Kaidou with it, who's much more durable than Yamato themself.

also that was the same beating where she couldn't retaliate and was lefting huffing and reduced to her base form. Compare this to Zoro who survived Big Mom's and Kaidou’s Hakai albeit with injuries, still the fact that he endured it is a massive testament to his durability. Yamato would receive some very lethal damage if it landed on her, and unlike Kaidou Yamato doesn't have the benefit of having crazy ass durability.
which Zoro can’t hold for that long, only a couple moves at best.
Yamato can't hold her Zoan form activated for much long either.
Yamato in general just slightly beats Zoro with superior AP and possibly superior Durability. A couple Thunder Bagua’s from Hybrid Yamato and Zoro will be put down.
I definitely disagree with Yamato having higher durability.

Zoro can definitely manage to deal with a few Thunder Bugua's, now hitting him with them is gonna be difficult. Unlike Kaidou who's a stagnant type of fight Zoro is incredibly agile, has 2 forms of Analytical Prediction that work on FTE opponents (So Yamato isn't blitzing.) and has Kenbunshoku Haki.

Zoro holds the edge in skill, agility, Weaponry, has durability Negation Via Dragon-Blaze, has a resistance towards Cold / Ice Manipulation against her Ice based attacks and can dish out more potent damage via Dead-Man's Game.

Last edited:
Expect for one small thing, outside of the Thunder Bagua clash she was getting overpowered by the force of Kaidou's swings every time. A one handed attack sent her flying. Kaidou casually swats away her attack, she gets overpowered again while defending, and again. Even for the Thunder Bagua clash, she needed to wear her Ice Armor which broke seconds after the clash, then she collapsed out of exhaustion.

I definitely disagree with her having any type of AP advantage. She was getting flung around by Kaidou and she only did minimal damage to an already injured Kaidou. Asura Zoro was literally blocking attacks from Kaidou and Kaidou was getting pushed back from the recoil. This was Zoro while he was critically injured.

Yamato only ever matched Kaidou with a Thunder-Bagua and her cold-breath clash with Blast-Breath.

it's definitely not spammable either considering her Zoan form has a time limit, and seemingly after said time limit is done she won't be able to use it again for some time as she went back into the fight in Base mode after her recovery.

Uhhh I'm failing to understand how that means she can deal with No-Man's game. Zoro left a permanent scar on Kaidou with it, who's much more durable than Yamato themself.

also that was the same beating where she couldn't retaliate and was lefting huffing and reduced to her base form. Compare this to Zoro who survived Big Mom's and Kaidou’s Hakai albeit with injuries, still the fact that he endured it is a massive testament to his durability. Yamato would receive some very lethal damage if it landed on her, and unlike Kaidou Yamato doesn't have the benefit of having crazy ass durability.

Yamato can't hold her Zoan form activated for much long either.

I definitely disagree with Yamato having higher durability.

Zoro can definitely manage to deal with a few Thunder Bugua's, now hitting him with them is gonna be difficult. Unlike Kaidou who's a stagnant type of fight Zoro is incredibly agile, has 2 forms of Analytical Prediction that work on FTE opponents (So Yamato isn't blitzing.) and has Kenbunshoku Haki.

Zoro holds the edge in skill, agility, Weaponry, has durability Negation Via Dragon-Blaze, has a resistance towards Cold / Ice Manipulation against her Ice based attacks and can dish out more potent damage via Dead-Man's Game.
Switching to Zoro FRA

Plus Yamato was fighting a Kaidou who had just gotten ****** up by Kidd, Law, Luffy, Zoro and Killer. They all did sufficient damage to Kaidou so it's pretty obvious the Kaidou Yamato fought wasn't quite in perfect health.

Thunder Bagua is also a bad argument, it isn't a consistent speed amp and only travels in a straight line. Zoro's 2 forms of Analytical Prediction works on FTE opponents so reacting to it shouldn't be a problem, also keep in mind Yamato is not Kaidou. Her Thunder Bagua doesn't have the same type of feats as Kaidou’s outside of AP.

I am not, but Fandom bans people for it, as they consider it a misogynistic slur for some reason, so it is safer to avoid provoking them.
Honestly I think it is a misogynistic slur since it literally means "female dog", which is a disgusting way of calling women dogs.

Honestly I think it is a misogynistic slur since it literally means "female dog", which is a disgusting way of calling women dogs.
I suppose so, but for one thing I consider most dogs to be much nicer than most humans, and for the second, it has usually just been a way to call a specific person nasty and vindictive, not a generalised term of derision against all women as a whole. Also, not all curse words make any sense. The true meaning of "bastard" for example.

Where the ground is trodden, there the sky is upheld. If that word breaks the rules then I'm the one at fault, I won't defend myself.
Well, if the Fandom staff wish to ban otherwise well-behaved staff and other members here at some point, I will obviously try to do what I can to defend the latter categories, but Fandom has the final say, so there is only so much that I can do. They usually tend to be reasonable though.

She most certainly does not.

Zoro will use Asura if necessary, it isn't a last resort.

He used it against Kaidou fine.
Well this is the scaling chain I came up with from reading the profiles and yamato has the advantage.
Zushi < magu ~ Akainu >= hybrid marco ~ king < zoan king < coa king ~ coa zoro < coc zoro < omori karyudon < demon santoryu zoro

Zushi < magu ~ Akainu < dead beard < old beard ~ base kaido <= base yamato < hybrid yamato < coc yamato
Also don't forget that yamato scales to kaido's speed 8c while zoro is only 5c without asura.

It really is his last resort, he never uses it in any of his fights and only ever used it when he was almost dead and could only throw one more attack as a last ditch effort. He didn't even bother with it against king despite king pushing him beyond his limits.

Also the anime is canon, and we literally use it as evidence for stuff for the OP profiles. Zoro's performance against Kaidou in the anime is used in his profile at the moment as well.

Zoro was literally pushing Kaidou back after the recoil of the clash, even a two handed attack. And this was a Zoro who was in critical state, this Zoro is fresh and healthy as per SBA.
That seems like a good point, and Zoro properly awakened his conqueror's haki during his fight with King first afterwards. I am uncertain then.

The issue is that Zoro had such a difficult time against King, and Queen, who is just slightly weaker than King, was easily two-shot by Big Mom, who is supposedly not much weaker than Kaidou, and Aramaki apparently had an easier time handling King and Queen than he had handling Yamato. Yamato also did considerably better than Queen against hybrid Kaidou.

The issue is that Zoro had such a difficult time against King,
King is 1 petaton level too, as he damaged Zoan Marco who matched Big Mom.
and Queen, who is just slightly weaker than King, was easily two-shot by Big Mom, who is supposedly not much weaker than Kaidou,
Eh, he got up later without much injury.
and Aramaki apparently had an easier time handling King and Queen than he had handling Yamato.
They were likely not at their peak due to the damage they'd suffered from Zoro and Sanji respectively.

That seems like a good point, and Zoro properly awakened his conqueror's haki during his fight with King first afterwards. I am uncertain then.

The issue is that Zoro had such a difficult time against King, and Queen, who is just slightly weaker than King, was easily two-shot by Big Mom, who is supposedly not much weaker than Kaidou, and Aramaki apparently had an easier time handling King and Queen than he had handling Yamato. Yamato also did considerably better than Queen against hybrid Kaidou.
Stop. Please just stop. I'm so tired of people saying this. Aramaki literally stabbed them in the back, not to mention they both were heavily injured and recovering, one having a wing missing and their stomach sliced, and they were in base form, as well. But I guess Aramaki got scared they'd burn him to death if they went any further or jump him like they tried to do to Marco, only this time it'd be successful. So he just stabbed them where they couldn't see and ran off like a wuss. Perhaps if he actually fought them while they were transformed and at full health ( like Big Mom did ) I'd consider him possibly close to yonko level.

Well this is the scaling chain I came up with from reading the profiles and yamato has the advantage.

Also don't forget that yamato scales to kaido's speed 8c while zoro is only 5c without asura.

It really is his last resort, he never uses it in any of his fights and only ever used it when he was almost dead and could only throw one more attack as a last ditch effort. He didn't even bother with it against king despite king pushing him beyond his limits.
Who ever told you oldbeard is even near kaidou's level is actually trolling you.

Stop. Please just stop. I'm so tired of people saying this. Aramaki literally stabbed them in the back, not to mention they both were heavily injured and recovering, one having a wing missing and their stomach sliced, and they were in base form, as well. But I guess Aramaki got scared they'd burn him to death if they went any further or jump him like they tried to do to Marco, only this time it'd be successful. So he just stabbed them where they couldn't see and ran off like a wuss. Perhaps if he actually fought them while they were transformed and at full health ( like Big Mom did ) I'd consider him possibly close to yonko level.
THIS.

So sick of people saying Aramaki > King.

Well technically Yamatomato IS a female dog in this case. So she technically applies to that word and can probably even say it. It's like how us black people can call each other " THAT word ".

Who ever told you oldbeard is even near kaidou's level is actually trolling you.
IMG_20220312_192509.jpg

One of the "Four Emperors" who reign in the "New World. Once an apprentice to Roger's pirates, he later went head-to-head with "Hawk-Eye" and eventually became an equal to "Whitebeard".
Again...

The 4 emperors are all relative to each other

IMG_20220312_192509.jpg

Again...

The 4 emperors are all relative to each other
Right, monkey. The guy who has a mythical zoan fruit, can use all advanced forms of haki and stop a fellow emperor's very heartbeat ( during his false assassination of Luffy that lead to Luffy awakening ) is matched by the guy who was having mini heart attacks trying to use advanced haki and only topped out at admiral level ( admirals are much weaker than emperors).

Tbf we don't know primebeard's exact level but sure, I guess you could say he's equal to Kaidou.
Kaido implied that the people who could challenge him are prime whitebeard, shanks roger, oden and rocks and implied that luffy could reach that level. Or maybe not and I'm dumb.

Right, monkey. The guy who can use all advanced forms of haki and stop a fellow emperor's very heartbeat ( during his false assassination of Luffy that lead to Luffy awakening ) is matched by the guy who was having mini heart attacks trying to use advanced haki and only topped out at admiral level ( admirals are much weaker than emperors).
Shanks and old whitebeard > akainu, who is the strongest admiral...

The evidence is literally in your face... All the emperors are relative

Shanks and old whitebeard > akainu, who is the strongest admiral...
Shanks is far above him, yes. But Old Whitebeard got half of his head blasted off by Akainu and I think honestly they would have both killed each other if the confrontation went on any longer. But perhaps old whitebeard is above Akainu, just a little bit.

But Old Whitebeard got half of his head blasted off by Akainu and I think honestly they would have both killed each other if the confrontation went on any longer. But perhaps old whitebeard is above Akainu, just a little bit.
The same akainu who need squard to damage him before fighting old whitebeard and attacking when whitebeard is off guard and ****

Old Whitebeard was holding back until the end, was getting attacked by all 3 admirals and more, got attacked by squard before it all started... And yet you think whitebeard will just easy diff akainu instantly?
Shanks is far above him, yes.
Also you can't say shanks is far above and not old whitebeard when they are relative and equal

The same akainu who need squard to damage him before fighting old whitebeard and attacking when whitebeard is off guard and ****

Old Whitebeard was holding back until the end, was getting attacked by all 3 admirals and more, got attacked by squard before it all started... And yet you think whitebeard will just easy diff akainu instantly?
Don't know what you were saying at the end of that but sure, oldbeard claps Akainu.

Don't know what you were saying at the end of that but sure, oldbeard claps Akainu.
I'm saying that contexts matters... Are you telling me big mom could've done what old whitebeard did? Fighting 3 admirals + getting badly damaged before fighting? The whitebeard holding back thing is just too complex to explain... Watch and read both anime and manga and you'll probably understand

However zoro in this ki has trash stamina and would be drained in only a few minutes while yamato can fight for days
His regular Buso stamina is fine, his stamina is drained heavily when unleashing Enma but we've never seen an actual limit to this normally; on the rooftop Zoro used everything he had left with Asura but was still able to last the entirety of the rooftop battle prior, against king in the end he passed out due to the drug's timelimit not enma.

Ultimately Zoro in the king fight was able to use Enma unleashed often in the final chapter and this was a Zoro who was already exhausted from the king fight prior and dealt with wasted stamina being drained due to Enma not listening to him.

I also don't think being able to fight for days is that relevant depending on your opponent; the same could be said for Kaidou and the calamities and they didn't last that long.
her own AP is also greater than kings strongest attacks with only her CoC coating so zoro is going to be blasted with each attack and is going to be outlasted.
King is only on the level of Zoro when he's using buso, Zoro's amps like hao infusion, Enma unleashed, Asura etc are all above and scale to Kaidou to certain degrees.

I'm saying that contexts matters... Are you telling me big mom could've done what old whitebeard did? Fighting 3 admirals + getting badly damaged before fighting? The whitebeard holding back thing is just too complex to explain... Watch and read both anime and manga and you'll probably understand
Hold on I gotta do something and I'll link it to you when I'm done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back