• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) King of Hell vs Princess of Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.
King is only on the level of Zoro when he's using buso, Zoro's amps like hao infusion, Enma unleashed, Asura etc are all above and scale to Kaidou to certain degrees.
Base King w/sword = Buso Zoro = 1 petaton

King w/ Buso Haki =< Haoshoku Infusion Zoro (as he matched Haoshoku Zoro but was still pushed back)

Zoan King matched Enma/Hao Infused Zoro in chapter 1035

Asura is probably above Zoan King's AP by a large margin tho.

Zoro with regular Buso is equal to King with buso and his Imperial flames
For the first half of the fight Base King with swords didn't need any Haki to fight Zoro
hao infused Zoro isn't equal to Buso King in any sense.
No he didn't.
In chapter 1035, after Zoro unlocked Buso and began using Enma's full power, he fought Zoan and later Base King and they were even, albeit Hao Infused Zoro pushed Buso King back.

Zoro even said after one of his clashes with King that because of Enma he'd die if he didn't end the fight soon.

For the first half of the fight Base King with swords didn't need any Haki to fight Zoro

In chapter 1035, after Zoro unlocked Buso and began using Enma's full power, he fought Zoan and later Base King and they were even, albeit Hao Infused Zoro pushed Buso King back.

Zoro even said after one of his clashes with King that because of Enma he'd die if he didn't end the fight soon.
Yeah as it is Yamato can stomp him via wasting his time until he starts dying from Enma, then she can beat his ass.

We're talking about Zoro at the end of the fight, after he unlocked infusion, what does this have to do with what I said.
When Zoro is unleashing Enma he's covered in aura, King never matched that. When Zoro is using hao infusion his blades are coated in lightning and King never matched that; the moment Zoro did he was overpowered by Zoro blocking King's attack.
Zoan King was attacking Buso Zoro, Zoro unleashed Enma to knock him away. They never matched each other.

I'm saying that contexts matters... Are you telling me big mom could've done what old whitebeard did? Fighting 3 admirals + getting badly damaged before fighting? The whitebeard holding back thing is just too complex to explain... Watch and read both anime and manga and you'll probably understand
Here's my thread I promised you, explaining why Big Mom can clap the admirals: https://vsbattles.com/threads/why-big-mom-can-beat-any-admiral-one-piece.140969/
Furthermore, let us take our argument about whether or not she can do what old whitebeard did to that thread.

His regular Buso stamina is fine, his stamina is drained heavily when unleashing Enma but we've never seen an actual limit to this normally; on the rooftop Zoro used everything he had left with Asura but was still able to last the entirety of the rooftop battle prior, against king in the end he passed out due to the drug's timelimit not enma.

Ultimately Zoro in the king fight was able to use Enma unleashed often in the final chapter and this was a Zoro who was already exhausted from the king fight prior and dealt with wasted stamina being drained due to Enma not listening to him.

I also don't think being able to fight for days is that relevant depending on your opponent; the same could be said for Kaidou and the calamities and they didn't last that long.

King is only on the level of Zoro when he's using buso, Zoro's amps like hao infusion, Enma unleashed, Asura etc are all above and scale to Kaidou to certain degrees.
Zoro wasn't unleashing enma on the rooftop, he only unleashed it with a few specific attacks, the time he actually started fighting by unleashing it properly against king, enma ended up sabotaging him and draining his CoA and he himself stated that he'd lose to enma before he loses to king.

Yes this is my argument against zoro, the same thing is gonna happen to zoro when he fought king only this time his opponent is much stronger.

Zoro lasted literally a few minutes against king before collapsing. Yamato can fight for days and endure the strain of multiple fights back to back without issue.

And yamato scales to hybrid kaido with CoC normally while zoro only has his strongest attacks scaling to that.

Zoro wasn't unleashing enma on the rooftop, he only unleashed it with a few specific attacks, the time he actually started fighting by unleashing it properly against king, enma ended up sabotaging him and draining his CoA and he himself stated that he'd lose to enma before he loses to king.
That's the exact same thing he did in the king fight, the differene between the two wasn't that he just constantly let it unleash without restraint at all times but that he wasn't restricting or regulating how much it took.

Rooftop Zoro unleashed Enma but was still restrictive on letting it go all out, Post 1032 Zoro unleashed it fully without trying to stabilise or restrict it; the rate at which it drains would eventually kill him though due to his current strength level.

But nowhere in the fight was he forced to unleash it constantly, in the King fight he still picked and choose when to use its power when necessary.
Zoro lasted literally a few minutes against king before collapsing. Yamato can fight for days and endure the strain of multiple fights back to back without issue.
He didn't collapse due to Enma, he collapsed due to the timelimit the drug granted him expired; it was shown throughout the fight that it was wearing off with his arm bleeding.
And yamato scales to hybrid kaido with CoC normally while zoro only has his strongest attacks scaling to that
Yamato with Hao is her with her strongest attacks as well?

That's the exact same thing he did in the king fight, the differene between the two wasn't that he just constantly let it unleash without restraint at all times but that he wasn't restricting or regulating how much it took.

Rooftop Zoro unleashed Enma but was still restrictive on letting it go all out, Post 1032 Zoro unleashed it fully without trying to stabilise or restrict it; the rate at which it drains would eventually kill him though due to his current strength level.

But nowhere in the fight was he forced to unleash it constantly, in the King fight he still picked and choose when to use its power when necessary.
Bro... him constantly unleashing enma without restraint means that it's not the same thing he did in the rooftop. If zoro doesn't unleash enma then he drops to an even bigger AP disadvantage than what he was at before. It's drastic enough that without enma he could barely wound base kaido but with enma he could seriously wound dragon kaido. But unleashing enma kills his stamina and sabotages him.

He didn't collapse due to Enma, he collapsed due to the timelimit the drug granted him expired; it was shown throughout the fight that it was wearing off with his arm bleeding.
It doesn't matter, at the rate the fight was going, drug or not, king would've outlasted zoro due to enma's sabotage which zoro himself admitted. Zoro only won due to his CoC coating. Yamato is both stronger and has more stamina than king.

Yamato with Hao is her with her strongest attacks as well?
Yamato can throw out CoC coated attacks casually while zoro's strongest singular techniques are weaker than that, and his regular attacks are even weaker. The only thing he has is asura which he won't be using.

Bro... him constantly unleashing enma without restraint means that it's not the same thing he did in the rooftop. If zoro doesn't unleash enma then he drops to an even bigger AP disadvantage than what he was at before. It's drastic enough that without enma he could barely wound base kaido but with enma he could seriously wound dragon kaido. But unleashing enma kills his stamina and sabotages him.
You've just ignored the point I was trying to make, he doesn't constantly unleash it nor does he need to in the story or for this match.
It doesn't matter, at the rate the fight was going, drug or not, king would've outlasted zoro due to enma's sabotage which zoro himself admitted. Zoro only won due to his CoC coating. Yamato is both stronger and has more stamina than king.
Sure but being stronger than King doesn't change any of his other advantages that he had in the fight, like durability and speed. Also there isn't anything supporting Yamato having more stamina than King.

Zoro defeated King for those reasons but Yamato and King aren't the same people and Zoro has more options that he can take advantage of against Yamato than he could against King.
Yamato can throw out CoC coated attacks casually while zoro's strongest singular techniques are weaker than that, and his regular attacks are even weaker. The only thing he has is asura which he won't be using.
The Hao infused attacks that you're claiming are on on par with Kaidou aren't ones she threw out casually, they were her strongest techniques.

Yamato doesn't spam Hao infusion as shown in her fight with Kaidou where she mostly just used her hybrid form, who as others brought up above was consistently shown not to be on par on with Zoan Kaidou and I'd also like to bring up was incapable of harming him when she landed direct attacks unlike Zoro.

You've just ignored the point I was trying to make, he doesn't constantly unleash it nor does he need to in the story or for this match.
He needs to constantly unleash it like he did against king since he's fighting someone stronger than king.

Sure but being stronger than King doesn't change any of his other advantages that he had in the fight, like durability and speed. Also there isn't anything supporting Yamato having more stamina than King.

Zoro defeated King for those reasons but Yamato and King aren't the same people and Zoro has more options that he can take advantage of against Yamato than he could against King.
Yamato is more durable than zoro and arguably even faster because she scales to hybrid kaido's 8 c combat speed while zoro is only 5c, and only scales to 8c with asura.
King's stamina justification is literally just scaling him to jack.
Yamato has fought multiple fights against multiple people including getting spanked by kaido and was completely fine by the end.
The only relevant advantage I could see that zoro didn't have against king is skill.

The Hao infused attacks that you're claiming are on on par with Kaidou aren't ones she threw out casually, they were her strongest techniques.

Yamato doesn't spam Hao infusion as shown in her fight with Kaidou where she mostly just used her hybrid form, who as others brought up above was consistently shown not to be on par on with Zoan Kaidou and I'd also like to bring up was incapable of harming him when she landed direct attacks unlike Zoro.
I'm saying her CoC attacks are stronger than zoro's strongest techniques. Yamato's strongest techniques that you're talking about is her hybrid form CoC coated thunder bague which would blitz zoro.
Zushi < magu ~ Akainu >= hybrid marco ~ king < zoan king < coa king ~ coa zoro < coc zoro < omori karyudon < demon santoryu zoro

Zushi < magu ~ Akainu < dead beard < old beard < prime beard ~ base kaido <= base yamato < hybrid yamato < coc yamato (<coc kaido < asura zoro)
Even hybrid yamato's raw physicals should he comparable to CoC zoro and her CoC coating would require zoro's strongest techniques to even match.

He needs to constantly unleash it like he did against king since he's fighting someone stronger than king.

Yamato is more durable than zoro and arguably even faster because she scales to hybrid kaido's 8 c combat speed while zoro is only 5c, and only scales to 8c with asura.

King's stamina justification is literally just scaling him to jack.

The only relevant advantage I could see that zoro didn't have against king is skill.
He didn't constantly unleash it against King.

She and Kaidou are only 8c with the thunder bagua, not her regular speed. Based on their scaling chains there's nothing stopping Zoro from reacting to her thunder bagua but his lai attacks would blitz her.

An outdated stamina justification from before he got any feats, although even considering that she doesn't have a greater stamina feat than Jack.

Three types of analytical prediction, won't need to deal with King's greater durability and speed gimmick to name a few.
I'm saying her CoC attacks are stronger than zoro's strongest techniques. Yamato's strongest techniques that you're talking about is her hybrid form CoC coated thunder bague which would blitz zoro.
Zushi < magu ~ Akainu >= hybrid marco ~ king < zoan king < coa king ~ coa zoro < coc zoro < omori karyudon < demon santoryu zoro

Zushi < magu ~ Akainu < dead beard < old beard < prime beard ~ base kaido <= base yamato < hybrid yamato < coc yamato (<coc kaido < asura zoro)
Even hybrid yamato's raw physicals should he comparable to CoC zoro and her CoC coating would require zoro's strongest techniques to even match.
I didn't want to get into AP scaling chains but I'll point out a few flaws in your own scaling chain based on the profile justifications:
  • Zoan Marco scales to Big Mom w/homies who scales to Base Kaidou
  • Omari Karyudon has never been shown to be above Hao Zoro
  • Rooftop Enma Zoro scales to Zoan Kaidou's durability and is inferior to 1032 Enma Zoro who's relative to hao infused Zoro.
  • The main scaling chain isn't coming from the magu but the Gura being > then Zushi no mi. Akainu isn't relevant to the scaling chain for the god tiers.
Also thunder bagua wouldn't blitz as I already brought up in my first post on the thread.

Last edited:
Btw I think she can use her ice breath on him. It doesn't freeze him, as he has slight resistance to cold temperatures iirc, but he'll be a bit distracted for a second. If she can just distract him with ice breath or narikabura she can distract him and then land a Thunder Bagua to his head, which might be enough to knock him out but I'm not sure how good he is at taking attacks without getting ko'd. Basically, still voting Yamatomato.

If she can just distract him with ice breath or narikabura she can distract him
Not sure if it's in character for her to fight that way, at least to me she seems to fight pretty straight forwardly based on her current combat feats, but assuming she attempted this:
  1. King attempted this in chapter 1035 with his flame dragon only to attack him when zoro dodged but it failed.
  2. How are either of these attacks going to serve as a big enough distraction for her to get a free hit on him when he has the advantage of kenbunshoku & two separate versions of analytical prediction.

Not sure if it's in character for her to fight that way, at least to me she seems to fight pretty straight forwardly based on her current combat feats, but assuming she attempted this:
  1. King attempted this in chapter 1035 with his flame dragon only to attack him when zoro dodged but it failed.
  2. How are either of these attacks going to serve as a big enough distraction for her to get a free hit on him when he has the advantage of kenbunshoku & two separate versions of analytical prediction.
Speedblitz him. I mean, if she CAN.

Actually Yamatomato wins come to think of it. She can for 1 regen from his attacks better than he can regen from her's. For 2 she can outlast him until he gets sent to the shadow realm by Enma.

I am not, but Fandom bans people for it, as they consider it a misogynistic slur for some reason, so it is safer to avoid provoking them.
I have been in other wikia and so far peoples used the b-word and none of them got warned or banned as long it's not intended for insult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back