• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Boa Hancock vs Bugby (Lilo & Stitch)

KingEzran

He/Him
This thread will be interesting. Boa Hancock can turn Bugby to stone, Bugby can turn Boa Hancock to a bug. Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 2 feet

-Win via incapacitation or death

Votes:

Boa: 7

Bugby: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Interesting matchup. I mean, really interesting.

I don't think there's much to debate here, honestly. It really is a matter of who manages to get a shot off first, Boa with her heart beam, or Bugby with his transmutation beam. A 2 feet separation on an open plain basically assures there's no way either of them are gonna dodge in time, though Boa has great reflexes to avoid the shot, and Bugby's Small Size would help him greatly.

The OP says win by death, but technically Bugby's only option would be Incapacitation, honestly. Assuming that incapacitation is a viable option for this battle, I'm gonna say Inconclusive, as there's no real good way of stating which of these two can get their shots off first. Either Boa becomes a bug, Bugby turns into stone, or both happens simultaneously. I will say this, though. If it's in-character, then Bugby will not be affected by Boa's beauty until after she uses her heart beams, in case the Love Love Fruit does work on anything at an empathic level, as the Experiments have never shown a sexual attraction to humans, as far as I'm aware.

Winner: Inconclusive

So, my personal thought on this is that Hancock takes this. She has experience going into battles where she doesn't know abilities of prior opponents (e.g. Nightin). And additionally, Hancock also has the option of Slave Arrow, which could be considered a Danmaku of sorts. And with speed equalized, I don't see any way Bubby would dodge that, nor do I think Bugby would have the combat intellect to avoid her Femur Kick at close range.

The Pirate Empress takes this.

MaverickIsTheHype said:
nor do I think Bugby would have the combat intellect to avoid her Femur Kick at close range.

The Pirate Empress takes this.
His intellect is above average, but I'll add your vote.

depends on who attacks first. I would say that Hancock for having more mobility than a fly, besides being a leader of wisely trained Amazons, he probably deflect to the transmutation beam easily as well. And with herself knowing her own powers, she would know that the love beam would not work (Obviously, Bugby is a fly), so she could peftrify him with her physical attacks, which is even better and faster, in addition, Bugby's size does not wiil help him at all (I do not think a fly will deflect an attack from a highly skilled superwoman).

His intellect is above average, but I'll add your vote.

And Boa is a tactical genius, one of the 7 Warlords. Not to mention, intellect listed may not always refer to combat. I could be a genius mathematcian, thus listed as genius, but that doesn't mean I have more combat intellect than someone like Goku, who while stupid academically, is a brilliant fighter.

If Boa is going for a kick, I just feel like Bugby would try to get out of the way. Not saying it would work.

Thinking about it Boa also has observation Haki ( and if shes anything like Sandersonia also has precog with it) so should likely be the first to see it coming

yeah im switching my vote to One Piece goddess

Small Size means it should be easy for Bugby to dodge if Boa goes for a physical attack. Flight means that he'll be able to get above and around her. Plus, he has plenty of experience fighting character bigger than him, if his experience with Stitch and Leroy is anything to go by.

Still, one hit will practically petrify him instantly, and if she has some kind of heightened senses then she could potentially avoid the beam, so I'll give it to Boa as well for the other reasons given.

Last bump was 2 hours ago. It doesn't matter if it wasn't yours, you should wait and let people get interest on this.

Back