• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
It was a slow day for the Dog Star Patrol, so they all decided to take a short holiday, each going to different locales to take some much needed TLC. Among the vacationers was Hot Dog, who particularly felt his time was best spent on the sunny shores of Hawaii, relaxing and soaking up some rays on the white sandy beaches.

Suddenly, without warning, a shadow blew over the beach and a chill came through the air. Raising his dog-sized sunglasses in suspicion, he saw dark clouds had covered the once clear blue skies, and a light snow had begun to fall from the sky, one that only grew worse as the seconds passed. As the beachgoers quickly began to scramble and make their way inside, a shrill laughter could be heard further up the shore, and Hot Dog spotted a strange icy creature who was dancing in the flurry. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know who was responsible for this sudden change in weather.

"Hey, wise guy!" He called out to the creature, who immediately took notice of him. "I don't know who you think you are, but I am not gonna let you ruin my-" His declaration was cut short, as the creature lobbed an icy projectile at him that froze him over solid. He dropped on the ground laughing until he saw the steam rise off of the frozen dog, before the ice suddenly shattered, a rather angry wiener dog standing amongst the icy rubble. "So, you think you're hot stuff, dontcha? Well, how about I show you some real hot stuff?!" Hot Dog began to radiate heat, and the icy creature grew a sly grin on its face, ready to face off as the blizzard came down harder than ever.

In the blue corner, we have Slushy from Lilo & Stitch, and in the red corner, we have Hot Dog from Krypto the Superdog.

unknown.png

unknown.png

• This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
  • Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.
  • Neither character are allowed any outside help.
  • This battle takes place on the beaches of Hawaii, giving Slushy the home-field advantage.
  • Season 2 Hot Dog is used.
  • Speed is equalized.
With all this being said, let the debate begin!

• Alien Experiment: 3 (Jackythejack, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, BEASTHEART880)
  • Alien Dog: 0
  • Inconclusive: 1 (Propellus)

Last edited:
This seems interesting, considering that they both have the weaknesses against each other. Also a question, is this Season 1 Hot Dog or Season 2?

Forgot he had multiple tiers.

Considering Slushy would hold the AP advantage either way, I'll list him as Season 2.

Forgot he had multiple tiers.

Considering Slushy would hold the AP advantage either way, I'll list him as Season 2.
How skilled is Slushy by the way? For Hot Dog, he does seem pretty skilled considering his several encounters with Mechanikat, Snooky, and the rest of his Catbots

Slushy is surprisingly capable. Not only was he designed by Jumba to be an active force of destruction, much like many of his other cousins, but he is one who has actual combat feats, as shown when he went toe to toe against Splodyhead, Stitch and even the hoard of Leroy clones.

Nice, dunno who's gonna take it in this case, I would say Hot Dog could melt him with his heat breath, but considering Slushy can pull up shields that doesn't necessarily melt or break easily. Slushy on the other hand could put him at high discomfort with enough frostbite, but Hot Dog has been able to break out of being frozen before.

Range: Extended Melee Range due to his long length, Tens of Meters with Fire/Heat-based attacks

Range: Below standard melee range, meters with Ice Manipulation, kilometers with Weather Manipulation

It looks like Hot Dog would have the advantage if this came down to ranged combat, since weather isn't necessarily attacking.

Stamina: Very high (Could keep Kauai covered in a blizzard for days on end with no signs of fatigue)

Stamina: Superhuman

Do we have any idea of Hot Dog's Stamina feats?

There's also this:
Flight (With Space Gear)

Flying out of range MIGHT be an option. He can't really avoid the weather, but it's less of a threat than Slushy's main attacks, I'd assume.

I guess if Hot Dog had the sense to try & stay out of Slushy's range, despite Hot Dog's temper, it'd come down to if Slushy's weather & Stamina would wear down Hot Dog first, or if Hot Dog being able to avoid Slushy's range would give him the winning edge.

However, unless Hot Dog can spam omnidirectional attacks or outskill or corner Slushy, it's possible Slushy could just dodge; Running away might be discouraged by SBA, but dodging while staying out of range (Especially when they outrange you themself.) might be an option to exhaust Hot Dog.

Stamina: Superhuman

Do we have any idea of Hot Dog's Stamina feats?
His stamina pretty much scales to the rest of the Dog Stars who can battle against Mechanikat's Catbots and the rest of his inventions for extended periods of time.
There's also this:
Flight (With Space Gear)
Considering he mostly only uses that in space, I don't think he'd use that in character to necessarily zone out of Slushy's range.

Slushy I think seems to have it more often than not. I don't think Hot Dog's temper would let him stay out of Slushy's range very well. Slushy also can just make things cold to batter the poor dog down until he eventually dies.

Nice, dunno who's gonna take it in this case, I would say Hot Dog could melt him with his heat breath, but considering Slushy can pull up shields that doesn't necessarily melt or break easily. Slushy on the other hand could put him at high discomfort with enough frostbite, but Hot Dog has been able to break out of being frozen before.
Actually back on this case, this could either go in either way, considering that they both portray adversary weaknesses against each other in a huge advantage, considering that Slushy could manipulate the air around Hot Dog to eventually freeze him to death, but on the other hand, Hot Dog could mess around with the environment around him considering that he can correlate with extreme heat temperatures and he could eventually melt Slushy. But for this, I'm just gonna go for Incon.

Back