• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stitch vs Pikachu

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Well shit! I can actually pit Stitch against Pikachu! What can I say? Both the Lilo and Stitch series and Pokemon revolves around capturing and befriending hundreds of different types of creatures. Ash's Pikachu was listed as 6-C twice somewhere, but I don't know where the eff they got that from or what that's supposed to scale to. GIGANTAMAX Pikachu in the games, however, has an actual value to scale to: 15.905 gigatons. In fact, he's at least 5x as powerful as the given value, which is 79.525 gigatons.

Stitch's AP is 31.494 gigatons, and his durability upscales from that, BUT Stitch is highly resistant to blunt force and electricity, which serves as an answer to Pikachu's... Well, everything. Maybe Zapdos would be a fairer opponent for Stitch to deal with, idk.

Lifting strength would be completely negligible since just square-cube lawing Pikachu's weight gave me a figure of 868218.75 kg for Gigantamax Pikachu, which is five times more than what Stitch is designed to lift or move. Pikachu can probably just smother Stitch by sitting on him and geting it over with.

For this match, both combatants will be 20 meters away from one another, and speed is equalized. That being said, here are their profiles.:

Stitch's Profile
Pikachu's Profile

Who takes this?

The Experiment: 1 (Gilad Hyperstar)
The Wild Animal That Has No Idea What It's Doing: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Ash's Pikachu was able to match Leon's Charizard and eventually defeat him, who in turn is stronger than Pokemon such as Alain's Mega Charizard X

Pikachu himself defeated Korrina's Mega Lucario in XY, and he was weaker back then

So: Pikachu ~ Leon's Charizard > Alain's Mega Charizard X >> XY Pikachu > Korrina Mega Lucario

Ash's Pikachu was able to match Leon's Charizard and eventually defeat him, who in turn is stronger than Pokemon such as Alain's Mega Charizard X

Pikachu himself defeated Korrina's Mega Lucario in XY, and he was weaker back then

So: Pikachu ~ Leon's Charizard > Alain's Mega Charizard X >> XY Pikachu > Korrina Mega Lucario
Mmm, I see.

pikachu just stomps whit his AP here, since i dont see Stitchs doing something against the super big rat
I don't see how it's a stomp. Stitch literally greatly resists Pikachu's MOs (electricity and blunt force) while Pikachu doesn't resist Stitch's attacks. Also, the AP gap is only 2.525x (Pikachu is the weakest pokemon next to Meowth and Eevee in the games to Gigantamax). Keep in mind, Stitch upscales in dura from 31 gigatons.
What can Stitch do to Pikachu?
Well, our current speed equalization standards give Stitch a reactions/combat speed advantage over Pikachu if that helps him. Plus with plasma guns, he can keep his distance from Pikachu.

Also, Stitch is friggin intelligent. He can very swiftly pick up on Pikachu's attacks and, well, unlike Pikachu who is basically a wild animal for the most part, Stitch can record every moment in his life. In battle, this essentially means anything even remotely insignificant is getting committed to his memory. He's gonna find a good way to handle a yellow rat.

And yes, Stitch has experience with electrical foes before (Experiment 221).

Also, Stitch is friggin intelligent. He can very swiftly pick up on Pikachu's attacks and, well, unlike Pikachu who is basically a wild animal for the most part, Stitch can record every moment in his life. In battle, this essentially means anything even remotely insignificant is getting committed to his memory. He's gonna find a good way to handle a yellow rat.
You specifically used Ash's Pikachu though, so that's not just a random Pikachu

Ash's Pikachu is not only way stronger than the average Pikachu, but is far more experienced, enough to go toe to toe with Leon's ace, who is was the world champion in battles before Ash defeated him
Well shit! I can actually pit Stitch against Pikachu! What can I say? Both the Lilo and Stitch series and Pokemon revolves around capturing and befriending hundreds of different types of creatures. Ash's Pikachu was listed as 6-C twice somewhere, but I don't know where the eff they got that from or what that's supposed to scale to. GIGANTAMAX Pikachu in the games, however, has an actual value to scale to: 15.905 gigatons. In fact, he's at least 5x as powerful as the given value, which is 79.525 gigatons.
Ash's Pikachu in base scales to some Mega Evolved Pokemon, who are comparable in power to Gigantamax Pokemon

Ash's Pikachu while Gigantamax would be far stronger, though not agile. G-Max Volt Crash though will be a devestating hit for Stitch, especially since it'll paralyse him too

You specifically used Ash's Pikachu though, so that's not just a random Pikachu

Ash's Pikachu is not only way stronger than the average Pikachu, but is far more experienced, enough to go toe to toe with Leon's ace, who is was the world champion in battles before Ash defeated him

Ash's Pikachu in base scales to some Mega Evolved Pokemon, who are comparable in power to Gigantamax Pokemon

Ash's Pikachu while Gigantamax would be far stronger, though not agile. G-Max Volt Crash though will be a devestating hit for Stitch, especially since it'll paralyse him too
No, I specified the one from the GAMES ya dip. If I was specifying Ash's Pikachu, I wouldn't be linking to the GAMES profile for Pikachu.

Ok. Then Stitch probably will beat him handily. He already have an AP advantage, Gigantamax makes Pikachu a huge target so it'll be easy to hit, and Pikachu is pretty slow in his Gigantamax form

Back