• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[GRACE] (0-9-0) NLF God starts his Low 2-C people gauntlet: Kuroto Dan VS Ren Amamiya

I thought about putting NLF God against Archie Sonic. But I think that'd be... toxic. (+ the guy being under revision)

So, I decided to pit him against the guy who beat Archie Sonic instead: Persona Joker

(And yes. This won't be the last time I put him against the Wiki's pop Low 2-Cs)

Genm Lv.Billion VS Joker w/Satanael

Speed equal

Genm:

Joker: 9 (Milly, Alex, Magi, Unknown, I'm Blue, Kaiji, Solacis, Risci, potato)

Incon:

Kamen rider genm by gegopat-dbb7ky0.png
Joker (Persona)

Joker resists a good chunk of Dan's Hax, but he can't really deal with his immortalites. Joker does possess better regen however.

Could certainly see that, he resists good chunk of his ability.

The only ability that I think could take him down are MNX Plot Hax and maybe Reset.

Afaik plot manip is just time+causality manip, which Ren would resist after the P5R revisions. Technically he doesn't resist it as of now, but it's worth noting. Same applies to Reset if it works like the name implies.

Right now, how far into Low 2-C is Dan?

It would be if that plot hax doesnt also outhax basically every Low-2C hax in the verse.

Seem to be fairly baseline but he could certainly recreate other hax that surpassed his own.

For example.

MNX>>>Save>>>Reset>>>Hyper Muteki>>>God Maximum.

But Genm Level Billion isn't limited to only that. The main power of God Maximum Mighty X is that allows Dan to creates any type of game he wants thanks to the combination of his Godly Talents and the power of Genius Gamer M of Emu.

Zombie Chronicle and Space Chronicle are just two of the games he creates, but like i said he isn't limited to only them.

How would Panic and Despair cause Genm to lose? If anything, Panic would just incite Genm to be even more ruthless with his abilities to prevent Joker from winning.

I'd argue Despair would fall under Negativeization's effects which causes someone to become depressed, which is pretty similar and if not, exactly the same as despair (the loss of hope).

Edit: Also "No, they do not" isn't an argument Milly. Expand and explain so they don't keep rocking you for it :L

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
But panic and despair do not.
There's already energy items like that exist in KR Ex-Aid

• Confusio (µÀÀõ╣▒ Konra): A purple medal that depicts a Rider with starred eyes and question marks floating around their head. Its code is EI010. It makes its user confused and act erratically, such as crashing into things and attacking their allies. It is the first Energy Item used in the series with a decidedly negative effect on the user, as the earlier Shrink could be useful in certain scenarios, making it an Item one would attempt to get their opponent to use. However, as a genius gamer, Ex-Aid can use the confusion to make a spinning attack.
  • Chaos (µÀÀµ▓î Konto): An upgraded version of the Confusion Energy Item. Its code is EI083. It makes its user confused and act erratically, such as crashing into things and attacking their allies. The user will go into deeper chaos than the Confusion Energy Item. However, Ex-Aid can still use the confusion to perform a spinning attack.
  • Negativeizatio (ÒâìÒé¼ÒâåÒéúÒâûÕîû Negatibu-ka): A pale indigo medal that depicts a Rider sitting off in the corner with their back turned. Its code is EI050. It makes the user become depressed.

Akreious said:
How would Panic and Despair cause Genm to lose? If anything, Panic would just incite Genm to be even more ruthless with his abilities to prevent Joker from winning.
I'd argue Despair would fall under Negativeization's effects which causes someone to become depressed, which is pretty similar and if not, exactly the same as despair (the loss of hope).

Edit: Also "No, they do not" isn't an argument Milly. Expand and explain so they don't keep rocking you for it :L
Despair causes you to kill yourself after three actions, and Panic makes you so scared you cannot do anything. You cannot heal, guard, defend, etc.

Does Joker usually lead with Arsene? (I've never watched P4A so I don't know) or will he cycle through his personas like Yu does? If Dan can kill him before he uses a status condition.

Imagine Joker about to win then Kuroto activate the Reverse UNO card energy item

• Reverse (ÚÇåÞ╗ó Gyakuten): A light indigo medal that depicts curved arrows pointing between a flexing black Rider above and an X-eyed white Rider below the centerline. Its code is EI019. It swaps the HP of the user with that of their enemies. It was a secret hidden item within the Chou Super Hero Taisen game that Emu suspected existed because of his experience with fighting games.

Kamen Rider Xross said:
And like i say, Genm can create ANY kind of game to give him a futher advantage.
Let just stick to what he did created in the show like the energy items. With that, we could avoid the NLF problems

HJamesthetaker said:
Then how could you assume that he would start with those abilities?
He can literally start with anything. He could start with resistance negging instant death, danmaku, fire, wind, literally anything.

Also, Joker has info analysis so it's not like he'll be left in the dark.

Akreious said:

Despair causes you to kill yourself after three actions, and Panic makes you so scared you cannot do anything. You cannot heal, guard, defend, etc.
So Genm just uses a heal item and completely cure himself in one action? Or kills Ren in one action? Because he's petty AF and if he thinks he's gonna die, he's gonna take you and everything else with him.

Also that's not panic at all then. That's just fear manip.

Also Genm has 99 lives so uh.... yeah. Killing him once won't do anything.

Like I said, Panic makes it so you cannot do anything. You cannot guard, you cannot attack, you cannot use items.

No, the game makes a clear distinction between Fear and Panic, they are seperate ailments.

I... didn't say anything about Joker killing him, I said he has abilities that could.

Like I said, Panic makes it so you cannot do anything. You cannot guard, you cannot attack, you cannot use items.
No, the game makes a clear distinction between Fear and Panic, they are seperate ailments.

I... didn't say anything about Joker killing him, I said he has abilities that could.
Which I criticized because that's not at all what panic is. You're describing fear, not panic right now. The literal definitions.

Well Panic is quite literally the only effect that'd work out of your list and if it's not fear manipulation, sounds like it borders on NLF territory. Would Galactus be unable to resist because "you cannot do anything"?

Akreious said:
Like I said, Panic makes it so you cannot do anything. You cannot guard, you cannot attack, you cannot use items.No, the game makes a clear distinction between Fear and Panic, they are seperate ailments.
Which I criticized because that's not at all what panic is. You're describing fear, not panic right now. The literal definitions.
Well Panic is quite literally the only effect that'd work out of your list and if it's not fear manipulation, sounds like it borders on NLF territory. Would Galactus be unable to resist because "you cannot do anything"?
It isn't NLF, for the fact that:

Characters can resist it with Unshaken Will, etc.

Characters outside the verse have resistance to mind manipulation, Dan does not. And that's what takes him down.

Also, that's not all of Joker's ailments. He has paralysis, burn, freeze, down, dizzy, forget, sleep, and hunger. I just listed those because they were the first that came to mind, because they incap him.

Joker will surely kill Kuroto for about 4-5 lives. After that, Kuroto will surely get all the experiences he need and exactly what power he need to recreates to counter Joker

Back