• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nyx VS God Dan. [1-0-0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be in her character to leave the opponent there without killing them then?

He doesnt need to instantly come back. He can come back whenever he so desire, if he felt like that he have enough (give it max there 'death) he would come out with everything ready.

And only Almighty Attack right? By that point he would also be Low-2C on durability and attack potency as well, so no reason to not believe that he cant tank it.

It would, Nyx has no problem taunting her opponent, but if she finds out she cannot kill him she can paralyze him, send him to sleep, make him panic, fearful, angry, confused, or charmed.

What's Dan's scaling chain? Because Nyx the strongest character within Persona, and superior to the Collective Unconscious which holds countless universes.

He does not have scaling, but he sure could beat Tsukasa who himself can undo countless universes. If she is superior to CU then why is she Low-2C? Really make you think, no?

If she will do that before he can get Hyper Muteki, he would be get easily one shot in his first and second death. Annoyed and enraged after that, he wouldnt hold back and pull out everything.

Only after the second one. No reason to assume that she would instantly goes for incapacitation instead of trying to crush him again.

After that he gain all resistance to her ailment and only one of her attack work being Almighty, plenty of time for him to EE, Plot Hax her to death.

If that is what she goes for instantly first without killing him by the slightest touch due to AP difference at first.

He have it post death, and this is post-death Dan.

How could you be so sure? How are you sure that she will simply leave at incapacitation and not kill him again? In the game she continue to beaten the protag group no?

Would you not keep killing someone to make sure that they stay dead? You might make a mistake the first or the second time after all?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
He seems to have no NPI, which means that he has no way of getting past Nyx's upcoming passive Invul.
This guy made a game to control the entire universe's laws for ***** and giggles and you think he can't give himself NPI...?

And of course that isnt his first move.

He is arrogance but also know when to bust it out. If he die twice without any time to react or counter then he would bust it all out.

Small note but Genm can make himself not respawn for a tactical advantage. At the end of Ex-Aid, he purposefully stayed dead so he can respawn and catch Cronus off-guard while responding to Emu's call for him like "it's time!", showing that he remains 100% conscious even when game-overed.

So if Genm just stays dead, makes a game, comes back, there'd be absolutely nothing Nyx could do about it.

"His invul is a power boost, yes? Dekaja nulls it, and then Nyx incaps him, if she hasn't done it by his first revival."

NLF and No, it does not.

"Dekaja: Nullify all stat amps of all enemies."

Hyper Muteki is NOT a stat amp. It's just Invincibility; Genm is no stronger from his normal state and muteki state.

Akreious said:
Small note but Genm can make himself not respawn for a tactical advantage. At the end of Ex-Aid, he purposefully stayed dead so he can respawn and catch Cronus off-guard while responding to Emu's call for him like "it's time!", showing that he remains 100% conscious even when game-overed.
So if Genm just stays dead, makes a game, comes back, there'd be absolutely nothing Nyx could do about it.

"His invul is a power boost, yes? Dekaja nulls it, and then Nyx incaps him, if she hasn't done it by his first revival."

NLF and No, it does not.

Hyper Muteki is NOT a stat amp. It's just Invincibility; Genm is no stronger from his normal state and muteki state.
How is nullification an NLF? Yes, it is a stat amp as he has to actively amplify himself, and it makes his durability stronger.

If the basis of this is reality warping, lol, Nyx heavily resists that. A resistance heavily above baseline I might add too (strongest character in the series).

Akreious said:

NLF and No, it does not.

How is nullification an NLF? Yes, it is a stat amp as he has to actively amplify himself, and it makes his durability stronger.
It doesn't make his durability stronger. He straight up just can't take damage, period. His actual Durability stat stays the same; he literally just can't take damage anymore; a boss that's HP just stays at 1 HP because the story needs them to be alive.

If the basis of this is reality warping, lol, Nyx heavily resists that. A resistance heavily above baseline I might add too (strongest character in the series).
Reality Warping, Conceptual, Law, Time, Space, etc.

Why're you just ignoring Genm's profile?

Akreious said:
Akreious said:

NLF and No, it does not.

It doesn't make his durability stronger. He straight up just can't take damage, period. His actual Durability stat stays the same; he literally just can't take damage anymore; a boss that's HP just stays at 1 HP because the story needs them to be alive.

Reality Warping, Conceptual, Law, Time, Space, etc.
Why're you just ignoring Genm's profile?
I'm not ignoring anything lol, he uses reality warping to utilize the rest of those abilities, it's like using sticks to make a fire. You only inherently have access to one, to manipulate the other.

Yo, guys.

Please stop quoting gigantic walls of text. :p

Regardless if it's not, Almighty Attacks bypass that.
Prove it. Don't just point at something and say "it just does".

"Resistance Negation (actively with Break spells, passively with Almighty spells, which can bypass Elemental Resistances, Invulnerability, Attack Reflection, Reflecting Forcefields and Attack Absorption)"

First of all, Genm's abilities are NOT spells so immediately your assertion is working on wonky grounds. Secondly, just pointing at something and saying "It just does bypass Invulnerability!" without quantifying what type of Invulnerability it bypassed is extremely disingenuous. Pretty much everything else is moot given how Genm doesn't do the rest.

"I'm not ignoring anything lol, he uses reality warping to utilize the rest of those abilities, it's like using sticks to make a fire. You only inherently have access to one, to manipulate the other."

No? Literally anything can be classified as "Reality Warping" if you, quite literally, warp reality. This can be Conceptual, Law, Time, Space, all of it counts. You can't just say blanket "Resists Reality Warping" because there's a trillion variations under the sun; you have to quantify it. Also Nyx's profile does NOT have Reality Warping Resistance so... no.

Prove it? It's on the profile, and you tell me to read. Nyx has Break spells to bypass elemental RESISTANCES which she would have no need to use, he has no elemental resistances. Literally the next section says passive with ALMIGHTY SPELLS, which bypass Invulnerability like I kept telling you, lol.

It doesn't matter, it's still nulled, spells are just synonymous with abilities in this context. Dekaja works by negating any buffs instillled on the party, rendering them back to normal.

The basis of this is reality warping, so if she can resist the initial warping, then it doesn't matter. And just because Nyx's profile doesn't have it doesn't mean she doesn't actually have it, I said Nyx's profile was under revisions earlier.

"Prove it? It's on the profile, and you tell me to read."

Just because something's on the profile doesn't mean it's explained. Literally all that's on the profile is "Resistance Negation - Invulnerability" which tells me positively nothing. What type of Invulnerability? Does it operate on the same basis as Hyper Muteki? You can't handwave it like you're doing it now.

"Nyx has Break spells to bypass elemental RESISTANCES which she would have no need to use, he has no elemental resistances."

Irrelevant since that's exactly what I said but okay.

"Literally the next section says passive with ALMIGHTY SPELLS, which bypass Invulnerability like I kept telling you, lol."

For the last time, I keep asking you what type of Invulnerability and under what basis. It's a COMPLETE NLF to assume that someone can negate EVERY form of Invulnerability that ever exists out there ever. So until you do that, no. Nyx does not resist whatsoever.

"It doesn't matter, it's still nulled, spells are just synonymous with abilities in this context."

And why are the abilities of Persona remotely the same as Genm's, which manipulates a Virus in order to inflict its will upon the world?

"Dekaja works by negating any buffs instillled on the party, rendering them back to normal. "

There's actually more evidence that Hyper Muteki is a form/mode for the person, and not a power-up since Power-Up items are indeed a thing in Ex-Aid and Hyper Muteki is distinct from that. In fact, every source calls it a "mode" and not a power up or buff.

The basis of this is reality warping, so if she can resist the initial warping, then it doesn't matter. And just because Nyx's profile doesn't have it doesn't mean she doesn't actually have it, I said Nyx's profile was under revisions earlier.
And as I said, blanket Reality Warping resistance is pure NLF and must be backed up by feats of what type and form of Reality Warping. If you only resisted limited Reality Warping only able manipulate say, time, then you are NOT resisting Conceptual, Law, Time, Physics, Space, Probability, etc. Manipulations of it

Also it does matter. If Genm manipulates the law of the Universe with Reality warping; never actually using Reality Warping on Nyx then it does not matter a single bit.

Also if Genm makes an ew game with his Reality Warping to give himself new abilities then it DOES. NOT. MATTER.

Is there some sort of variety in invulnerability that I don't know about? Because as far as I'm concerned, they are serve the same purpose. I've only seen a couple instances where the cause of invulnerability isn't invulnerability itself, but another power. If this is a case like it, explain, because the invulnerability Nyx negates an invulnerability that negs Physical, Fire, Ice, Wind, Psychokinetic, Exploration/Radiation, Lightning, Holy/Light, Curse, and Death.

Spells as in buffing/debuffing spells, it only negates those, not abilities in general. If it's a mode, then that's that. But if his invulnerability is so different, explain how Nyx can't get past it. What is so strong about it?

Since apparently resisting the primary power means nothing to the secondary, I'm going to explain why Nyx resists all of that too. Firstly, Nyx is composed of matter that defies the physics we know by. Nyx resists Cognition, which is a variety of powers. SEES collectively forced the entire planet into an infinite time loop, along with forcing the Abyss of Time's time to flow differently, along with Nyx being the mother of all Shadows, which created the Dark Hour. The Dark Hour is a space where time shouldn't exist, and Nyx is far superior to SEES who resists this casually. Before you say she doesn't scale, the final fight against Nyx was DURING the Dark Hour. Shadows also passively warp time and space, protecting themselves from both of their effects. Conceptual Cognition is resisted since humanity created Archtypes which exist within CU, which house Gods/Goddesses/Demon, and Nyx was superior to the entirety of and manifested her Shadows in within all of humanity. Almighty Attabks can bypass Law-based invulnerability, like the Omnipotent Orb. Even if it couldn't, she resists cognition, which allows for law and probability manipulation, which is why Sae's cognition allowed her to keep winning in her palace.

Nyx resists all of it.

But going over Nyx's lore, I remembered Nyx's Plumes of Dusk. What's Dan's resistance to mind manipulation?

It's been a while since the last time i give my though on a Persona thread but...here's go

Nyx profile isnt completed yet

welp, time to close the thread until the revision is made then

Almighty vs Hyper Muteki

This...is hard. It's true that Almighty does bypass the invulnerability, but those are element-based invulnerability. Almighty at it's core is an element that no in-game resistance has any answer to, then again, saying it can bypass any invulnerability is kinda false, because this guy exist, and his invulnerability null even Almighty.

While Hyper Muteki isnt really element-based and it's just...invulnerability that take this guy's gamer invincibility as the powercore. And i dont really think Almighty can by pass it, many thing in Ex Aid is regarded as non-elemental (Some of them are even Existence Erasure) but non of them could pass through Hyper Muteki. And it's confirmed in the movie that even the destruction of 2 parallel timelines when they collide at each other wont do anything to it

And i dont really think Kuroto can uses Hyper Muteki for long, only Emu could uses it permanently, people like Kuroto can only uses it for 10 seconds

Reality warping

Reality warping is a wide term, even a small change in reality can also regarded as reality warping. Hence, everyone usually specific what kind of RW does the characters resist to (conceptual ? void-based ? space-time based ? ect,...). Saying Nyx resist all reality warping in general is somewhat NLF.

I'm not voting, because the Nyx's profile isnt completed yet. But i can somewhat guess Nyx gonna take this match, gotta wait and see where will this thread goes

Almighty would bypass full-on Invulnerability, since it bypasses the Omnipotent Orb, which bends the laws of the universe to make the holder immune to damage.

Nyx nopes the absolute strongest forms of Reality Warping in Persona, and lesser forms can rewrite timelines, manipulate laws of the universe, change and even erase Type 2 concepts, spawn entirely new realities, change the flow of time, and erase people's body, mind, soul, information, concept and history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back