• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nyx VS God Dan. [1-0-0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
And i like to note that THIS versión of Kuroto can Actually utilize Hyper Muteki to Emu's Level thanks that he has the same power that Emu needs to access it, Genius Gamer M abilities that he get with Parado infection.

I mean, there's a chance that Kuroto might get a upper-hand but that's very unlikely. I see this matches as whoever-go-first type.

I'm willing to close this if it is a stomp, but I want to check with y'all first.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Actually, the original Nyx was passively mindhaxing the ancient humans. Can Dan deal with planetary mindhax?
what kind of mindhax because i preaty sure he can resist it with his bugster physiology because how you want to mindhax a data,also he can counter it with cosmic choronicle because he can like they say it can do many thing like reprogram anything that came into contact with his body. Have total control over his game area wherein he can control time, space, physics, concept, laws and etc and game area law is really powerful because it preatty much turn the whole area into a video game . example kamen rider choronicle is mmorpg and it turn the rider into NPC. That why you got the whole final arc where they need nico to kill the bugster because nico is one of the player (the one playing the game)and they can't progress through the game if the player do't progress it and where i going through is that cosmic choronicle is just space sandbox on steroid , if you still didn't convice by that kuroto still has the hyper muteki and i call BS on kuroto can't use hyper muteki because GOD Maximum Mighty X gashat is just the reprint of Maximum Mighty X and the danm thing is made by Emu and Parad DNA combine with his DNA anyway so yeah he can go hyper muteki and stop saying that dekaja null it's , hyper muteki is a form not a buff , HYPER MUTEKI is a musou game where the main character is so strong to the point the oppenent say he is invincible which he is and i don't think can bypass HYPER MUTEKI because the law for HYPER MUTEKI Game area is that nothing will touch the user and nothing can effect the user thats why you get Miss or simply no text even appear when HYPER MUTEKI get attack by the enemy.Also i want to tell the game area are doing something we get to see it preaty early in the series when emu and kiriya must actually play baksou bike (standard racing video game) to defeat the baksou bike bugster.

so fra for dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back