• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta Revise 'Em All, Part 2: Getting to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to dig into how deep the Tier 2 scaling goes in Pokemon Masters.
The death battle discords brings masters up a lot, seems like it might make every legendary scale to the CT and i think even pokemon like ash's pikachu (and meowth ofc stfu) as well, i am not exactly sure why but i think it directly connects characters from both the anime and games?

All I know about Masters scaling is that Red and the Player are the supreme god tiers while the only ones approaching their level (or at it, given Ash's close battle with the Player which ended in an unknown verdict) are Blue, Cynthia, Ash, and Leon

All I know about Masters scaling is that Red and the Player are the supreme god tiers while the only ones approaching their level (or at it, given Ash's close battle with the Player which ended in an unknown verdict) are Blue, Cynthia, Ash, and Leon
why is Leon always top tier? 😭

Red is stated to be the strongest Trainer in history prior to your battle with him

The player can defeat Red
Ash can fight evenly with the player, with the battle's conclusion being unknown
Cynthia fought evenly with Red
Blue is Red's rival
Leon clapped up Blue

That's where the god tiers get their scaling from

Red is stated to be the strongest Trainer in history prior to your battle with him

The player can defeat Red
Ash can fight evenly with the player, with the battle's conclusion being unknown
Cynthia fought evenly with Red
Blue is Red's rival
Leon clapped up Blue

That's where the god tiers get their scaling from
A few things:
  • Cynthia wasn't always comparable to Red. They made it clear in he Story Mode Blue viewed Cynthia as Fodder.
  • That fight between Cynthia and Red takes place well after the Championship , and Red wasn't using his strongest Pokemon at the time.
  • Red is Blue's Rival in name alone. Blue constantly mentions in Masters how it's going to take a while to even reach Red's level in actuality
One thing that may result in Tier 1 scaling is that Gold references having met Arceus (which is an obvious reference to the event) yet refers to Mt.Silver Red as his greatest challenge. Red is far stronger in-lore of Masters than when he fought Gold in Mt.Silver, and Blue confirmed that in Masters lore prior to Paslo he never lost and wants to be his first official victory against him.

Hola, soy una nueva pregunta ahora que las continuidades se están separando, ¿cómo escalan mega Rayquaza solgaleo lunala necrozma zygarde a la comparación de eternatux en el anime?

Depends, do they do anything that would warrant the scaling?
Well, it is mentioned that Necrozma shared its light with the planet before being weakened, it could also fill the light of the Poipole dimension, which should not be much smaller than that of Nihilego, which has stars depending on the equivalent, that Solgaleo and Lunala reduce the scale

We also scaled Pikachu ash melmetal and naganadel from the universal level through the escalation of silvali and nihilego fused with lusamine from the manga and not from the anime, which with the separation does not make sense

Can somebody explain everything that needs to be done here in a single post, and also write a tally for which staff members that think what in this thread, please?

I can ask for further staff input afterwards.

Can somebody explain everything that needs to be done here in a single post, and also write a tally for which staff members that think what in this thread, please?

I can ask for further staff input afterwards.
At the moment, I think we're trying to hash out the scaling for the Pokemon game canon. The scaling for Pokemon that can evolve has been determined for each evolution stage (base, first stage, second stage, and Mega Evolution/Gigantamax). I think now we're working on the Legendary Pokemon

After that's done we're gonna need to repeat this process for the manga and then the anime

At the moment, I think we're trying to hash out the scaling for the Pokemon game canon. The scaling for Pokemon that can evolve has been determined for each evolution stage (base, first stage, second stage, and Mega Evolution/Gigantamax). I think now we're working on the Legendary Pokemon

After that's done we're gonna need to repeat this process for the manga and then the anime
for the trainers right? because i don't think any manga or anime version of the mons deserve a profile tbh

Thank you for your explanation. 🙏

So you do not need my help here then?

mewtwo is more famous for his movie version so it definitely deserves one

besides more anime exclusive characters like pikachu, god- sorry i mean meowth, and perhaps ash-greninja, i can't think of many that deserve a profile besides trainers

I will unfollow this thread now, as I am far too overworked and exhausted already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back