• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta Revise 'Em All, Part 2: Getting to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact the OP hasn't been active for about a month after posting a massive CRT that affects one of the biggest verses on the Wiki is already a bad sign but the amount of bumps here is just tragic.

Does the 48hrs CRT grace period still apply here? If so what's stopping the changes or does there need to be more staff input?

Regardless after 2k+ messages this CRT is long past due a conclusion.

Think the purpose of this thread is to collect feats and stuff for the canons rather than to change anything, we could probably like apply it to most Pokemon now since we have feats for First, Second and Third stage Pokemon, but some Legendaries still don't have a rating yet

Think the purpose of this thread is to collect feats and stuff for the canons rather than to change anything, we could probably like apply it to most Pokemon now since we have feats for First, Second and Third stage Pokemon, but some Legendaries still don't have a rating yet
Not to mention the mythical mons that are just dex filler and nigh-featless in the games (cough... cough... the donut...cough I mean this).

I think a list of accepted feats (starting with the game canon) should be presented for the benefit of the staff and users then afterwards the changes should be applied.

Not to mention the mythical mons that are just dex filler and nigh-featless in the games (cough... cough... the donut...cough I mean this).
Volcanion is one of the only mythical mons that actually has feats lol ("It is said to be able to turn a huge mountain range into a plain")

As for the accepted game calcs, Weekly made this list:
Baby Pokemon:
  • Cleffa falling from space: 8-C
Basic Pokemon:
First Stage Pokemon:
  • Magneton turning up the heat: 8-A+
Second Stage Pokemon:
And there's this for the Legendaries:

Volcanion is one of the only mythical mons that actually has feats lol ("It is said to be able to turn a huge mountain range into a plain")
Darn why did it have to be the donut that actually gets Pokédex love? (I completely forgot about the ORAS events).
We actually have this blog with all the feats:
If that blog has been accepted then there's nothing stopping the Pokémon supporters from applying the changes right?

From what I see baby mons will be 8-C, 1st stage mons will Low 7-B (at most), middle stage mons will be 7-A (at most), final stage mons will High 7-A/6-C and Megas (plus similar boosts) will be 6-C (I guess?).

As for Legendaries/Mythicals it varies between High 6-C to 3-C it seems, so a scaling chain is needed for each region and then seeing if crossing scaling is viable (E.g; Zygarde leaving the Kalos region for Alola to combat the UBs and potentially Necrozma).

LS/Speed seems pretty solid too.

If that blog has been accepted then there's nothing stopping the Pokémon supporters from applying the changes right?
Mainly the problem of a bunch of legendaries not having scaling.
From what I see baby mons will be 8-C, 1st stage mons will Low 7-B (at most), middle stage mons will be 7-A (at most), final stage mons will High 7-A/6-C and Megas (plus similar boosts) will be 6-C (I guess?).
Baby Pokémon are actually no different from first stage mons in stats, as Elekid is stated to be evenly matched with Togedemaru.

Mainly the problem of a bunch of legendaries not having scaling.

Baby Pokémon are actually no different from first stage mons in stats, as Elekid is stated to be evenly matched with Togedemaru.
Then the current "first stages" that have a baby form would acctually be "second stage" level mons?

So for Legendaries, Lugia is downgraded to High 6-C while the Legendary Birds and other featless Legendaries and Mythicals should scale to 1/3rd of that in absence of actual feats.
Regigigas is Low 6-B
Miraidon and Koraidon should be High 6-A, Eternatus and the dogs are also High 6-A, Xerneas, Yveltal, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Zekrom are all High 6-A
Deoxys and Mega Rayquaza are 5-B
Ultra Necrozma is 3-C idk about the others I don't know the scaling chain

I think, I'm not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back