• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta Revise 'Em All, Part 2: Getting to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chesnaught can flip a 50 ton tank with a Tackle and tank bomb blasts

How are humans even able to catch these things ffs

pokemon balls or something idk

funny if you think about it, if all humans scaled to stuff like tier 7-6, so would their weapory since, you know, they are weapons, they kill

okay just to be clear:

a lot of pokemon don't have feats in their entries, only behaviour and maybe senses, do i have to include those entries or only stats? and if so, range too?

if a gen 2 pokemon has a mega or gmax form, should i include it too?

okay just to be clear:

a lot of pokemon don't have feats in their entries, only behaviour and maybe senses, do i have to include those entries or only stats? and if so, range too?

if a gen 2 pokemon has a mega or gmax form, should i include it too?
Only anything that could be calculated at Tier 7 or above (or slightly below too I guess) from your vague estimate I assume

I would prefer if we went in chronological order of the pokedex so i can keep track of the feats for my feat list if thats alright with you guys

Yeah rain dance would need to use CAPE, though it would still probably end up tier 7

Sawk's feat is still useable it would just need to be using an ocean in Pokemon, not irl

Not to mention it’s not even that strong compared to what we have, Seismic Tossing Stakataka (A major highball for weight) is barely Low 7-B using Kinetic Energy and Death Battle’s calculation for speed
When did Death Battle do a speed calc for this sort of thing?

okay i sorted out the first games each pokedex entry appeared, should i send here? if so, how do i put the game titles in squares?

Dracovish​

ShieldIts mighty legs are capable of running at speeds exceeding 40 mph, but this Pokémon can't breathe unless it's underwater.

Copperajah​

ShieldThese Pokémon live in herds. Their trunks have incredible grip strength, strong enough to crush giant rocks into powder.

Gigantamax Copperajah​

SwordSo much power is packed within its trunk that if it were to unleash that power, the resulting blast could level mountains and change the landscape.
ShieldAfter this Pokémon has Gigantamaxed, its massive nose can utterly demolish large structures with a single smashing blow.

Cufant​

SwordIt digs up the ground with its trunk. It's also very strong, being able to carry loads of over five tons without any problem at all.

Frosmoth​

ShieldIt shows no mercy to any who desecrate fields and mountains. It will fly around on its icy wings, causing a blizzard to chase offenders away.

Gigantamax Grimmsnarl​

SwordBy transforming its leg hair, this Pokémon delivers power-packed drill kicks that can bore huge holes in Galar's terrain.
ShieldGigantamax energy has caused more hair to sprout all over its body. With the added strength, it can jump over the world's tallest building.

Gigantamax Centiskorch​

ShieldThe heat that comes off a Gigantamax Centiskorch may destabilize air currents. Sometimes it can even cause storms.

Toxtricity​

SwordCapable of generating 15,000 volts of electricity, this Pokémon looks down on all that would challenge it.

Gigantamax Toxtricity​

SwordIts excessive electric energy is its weapon. This Pokémon can build up more electricity than any thundercloud.

Barraskewda​

ShieldIt spins its tail fins to propel itself, surging forward at speeds of over 100 knots before ramming prey and spearing into them.

Sandaconda​

SwordWhen it contracts its body, over 220 pounds of sand sprays from its nose. If it ever runs out of sand, it becomes disheartened.

Gigantamax Sandaconda​

SwordIts sand pouch has grown to tremendous proportions. More than 1,000,000 tons of sand now swirl around its body.
ShieldSand swirls around its body with such speed and power that it could pulverize a skyscraper.

Silicobra​

SwordAs it digs, it swallows sand and stores it in its neck pouch. The pouch can hold more than 17 pounds of sand.

Carkol​

ShieldBy rapidly rolling its legs, it can travel at over 18 mph. The temperature of the flames it breathes exceeds 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit.

Boltund​

ShieldIt sends electricity through its legs to boost their strength. Running at top speed, it easily breaks 50 mph.

Gigantamax Drednaw​

ShieldIn the Galar region, there's a tale about this Pokémon chewing up a mountain and using the rubble to stop a flood.

Gigantamax Corviknight​

SwordImbued with Gigantamax energy, its wings can whip up winds more forceful than any a hurricane could muster. The gusts blow everything away.

Inteleon​

ShieldIts nictitating membranes let it pick out foes' weak points so it can precisely blast them with water that shoots from its fingertips at Mach 3.

Gigantamax Inteleon​

SwordGigantamax Inteleon's Water Gun move fires at Mach 7. As the Pokémon takes aim, it uses the crest on its head to gauge wind and temperature.
ShieldIt has excellent sniping skills. Shooting a berry rolling along over nine miles away is a piece of cake for this Pokémon.

Gigantamax Cinderace​

ShieldGigantamax energy can sometimes cause the diameter of this Pokémon's fireball to exceed 300 feet.

Gigantamax Rillaboom​

ShieldRillaboom has become one with its forest of drums and continues to lay down beats that shake all of Galar.
Gigantamax Copperjah Could definitely get into tier 6 with him busting multiple mountains with a single attack

Yeah but uh, isn't that multiplier based on a anime fight? Unless it is >2x via scaling above that one item and pokemon i forgot the name

Yeah 2x AP for Gigantamax is anime only but there are pokemon that canonically get 2x amps from held items unique to them
What about when compared to normal 'mons? Or simply scale them above thick club and GG? That would help getting fully evolved 'mons to tier 6.

Edit: Specially since Dugtrio and Tyranitar feats are so casual.

so remember the rick roll i posted? i also posted a special one in the one punch man discussion thread. Today i checked the counter for both and ummm...in the past 24 hours i've rickrolled over 102 people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back