• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta Revise 'Em All, Part 2: Getting to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank yqou to everybody who are helping out here. 🙂 🙏

Have you made any progress already?

We’re getting a better idea of the scaling we will have in place for the game side of things, but still work to be done

I will unfollow this thread. Please sense me a message if you need my help with something here later.

Boys, I was thinking, what if we went through all Pokemon moves and catalogued what they do based off description, animation and effect, and then we compile it all in one mega blog that way making files later is a lot more uniform? (Same for abilities too ig but one thing at a time) There's a lot of the things so it'd have to be a joint effort but I'm willing to help

Boys, I was thinking, what if we went through all Pokemon moves and catalogued what they do based off description, animation and effect, and then we compile it all in one mega blog that way making files later is a lot more uniform? (Same for abilities too ig but one thing at a time) There's a lot of the things so it'd have to be a joint effort but I'm willing to help
good luck
thumb-up-emoticon-vector-id157030584

I mentioned this before in another thread

I'll volunteer if others are willing to help out

I think uh, 4-5 dudes is enough to do it in a reasonable timeframe, maybe less if we wanna put in a lot of elbow grease. If we do start though let's make sure to all use the exact same formatting though

Way ahead of you lol

I've got to say, some move descriptions and animations are..... Problematic

Seismic Toss animation shows the Pokémon being thrown outside the planet

I've got to say, some move descriptions and animations are..... Problematic

Seismic Toss animation shows the Pokémon being thrown outside the planet
In a verse where literal infant pokemon can create thunderstorms and the vast majority of pokemon have attacks that create hailstorms, blizzards, and thunderstorms, can clear the sky of all weather, can create magnitude 10 earthquakes, can cause volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, and tsunamis, as well as multiple pokemon having the power to shatter mountains, them being able to throw each other into orbit isnt that far fetched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back