• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta Revise 'Em All, Part 2: Getting to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Physical training would be far from a farfetched concept given the sheer danger that Pokemon present in this time period
How do you physically train yourself to take more damage?

No man on earth can train themselves to blow up a planet with a punch
No one can physically train themselves to take a Multiversal explosion

How do you physically train yourself to take more damage?

No man on earth can train themselves to blow up a planet with a punch
No one can physically train themselves to take a Multiversal explosion
is a boxer stronger than the avarage untrained person? all they do is train, same logic here

arceus is weakened in the movie, that is reason enough for none of them to scale to him
If that's the case then Arceus shouldn't be even tier 2 because Arceus doesn't get affect by canon split and Arceus was killed by a planetary meteor

The only part where it was weak is when it couldn't destroy a meteor which we made clear was PIS and shouldn't be used to scale or downgrade Arceus (I'm about to lose my mind the next time someone mentions that meteor to downgrade Arceus...)

I don't care much for this debate in particular to be honest but if the CT become Low 1-C then that means Low 1-C Journeys Ash which will be absolutely hilarious in the best way possible

Did Arceus have all its Plates in the movie when it was battling the Creation Trio?

If so, the Creation Trio should be Low 1-C
If not, nothing changes

I say this only for the movie though because the movie is the only case where this PIS-filled limitation exists

Did Arceus have all its Plates in the movie when it was battling the Creation Trio?

If so, the Creation Trio should be Low 1-C
If not, nothing changes

I say this only for the movie though because the movie is the only case where this PIS-filled limitation exists
I don't think so since iirc, Ash and co needed to go back in time to get the Jewel of Life, which last time I checked had some of his plates in it.

Not to mention at battle reverie after you beat Arceus you straight up rematch the CT and the Lake trio at full power

Not to mention at battle reverie after you beat Arceus you straight up rematch the CT and the Lake trio at full power
That would create a rating like this:

2-B, likely 2-A, Low 1-C with Origin Form

Which, I mean, is better than nothing at least.

And Arceus fighting the creation trio was only missing one plate and all the plates could do was negate attacks in the movies which was pretty annoying for the CT to deal with

The lake trio was also involved and the CT base forms are as powerful or more powerful than the lake trio at full power

The lake trio was also involved and the CT base forms are as powerful or more powerful than the lake trio at full power

This is also kinda iffy because Arceus also summons other random wild Pokemon. Are they Low 1-C as well?

This is also kinda iffy because Arceus also summons other random wild Pokemon. Are they Low 1-C as well?
If it's made by Arceus to fight the end game player then why not

They aren't the real thing anyways just like how unown creates a completely different Entei

Besides Arceus has high levels of creation

If it's made by Arceus to fight the end game player then why not

They aren't the real thing anyways just like how unown creates a completely different Entei

Besides Arceus has high levels of creation
Then why can't it simply be assumed that Arceus is creating versions of the CT and Lake Trio that are stronger than the originals?

Then why can't it simply be assumed that Arceus is creating versions of the CT and Lake Trio that are stronger than the originals?
I mean Arceus created them from the start so basically anything made from Arceus should scale to the player
There is no original version of them because Arceus would always make new ones of them
So their power could vary
I mean in the games Arceus straights up use unown to make more of the CT and Lake trio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back