• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta Revise 'Em All, Part 2: Getting to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a universe. Why would Cyrus want to destroy anything beyond the universe he inhabits.
It's a single universe. The CT highest feats I've seen outside of the lore of creating all worlds is reversing two timelines, which happens in the anime
Actually, Palkia in Pokémon Pearl was stated to be distorting dimensions by Cyrus. (In case you're wondering where it's said, it's on Palkia's page with a link to it. It's at 11:11)

I'll like to add something else here but I think Mew should have a star or solar system level key via creating a dimension with stars in them with it's z move

It's just a universe. Why would Cyrus want to destroy anything beyond the universe he inhabits.
It's a single universe. The CT highest feats I've seen outside of the lore of creating all worlds is reversing two timelines, which happens in the anime
It’s already accepted that “all of reality” = the entire cosmology. And why? Because all of the cosmology would be deemed incomplete by him as it all has spirit

Oh btw in pokemon super mystery dungeon you get to fight the creation trio as a boss fight so a lot of legendary Pokemon should scale to that because they can fight with the protagonist of super mystery dungeon via defeating the creation trio

Oh btw in pokemon super mystery dungeon you get to fight the creation trio as a boss fight so a lot of legendary Pokemon should scale to that because they can fight with the protagonist of super mystery dungeon via defeating the creation trio
That's Primal Dialga. He weaker than Dialga

I asked for your elaboration on when this is said and you gave no response
He did:
Is said with ruins made for Calyrex and additional context of the Pokédex, one of Calyrex entries explains that it saves an entire forest from a meteor, Eternatus is said to have come from a meteor 20000 years in the past, Calyrex is loved as a god by the people of a specific town that I forget the name, the people of that town created some statues on its honor, those statues said some lore about Calyrex, one of them talks about how they found Calyrex incredibly hurt, almost dead, with wounds from a fight, they heal it, but they were all forced to keep their hands closed in a fist position, because seeing an OPEN PALM make Calyrex have panic attacks, what creature in Galar has the same appearance of an open palm?

Tier: 2-B, Likely 2-A

Attack Potency: Multiverse level, likely Multiverse level+ (Fought against the Protagonist who fought and defeated Giratina and Dialga and Palkia)

I made a example for one of the legendaries in Super mystery dungeon

Anyway. Ash's Oshawott deflects solar beam.

Could be an anti feat is Ash can speak before solar beam hits?

But there's also Trainers able to command super fast Pokémon

That seems to be more proof for LS solar beam since when it is reflected it goes straight and it passes through glass
also yeah Trainers pretty consistently react to super fast movement from Pokemon

Anyway.

Gothitelle created an entire dimension from its memories which was 1:1 the same as her past, and the memories played out as it did in the past. This is specific and will only apply to it, but would that be enough for low 2C Reality Warping?

Anyway.

Gothitelle created an entire dimension from its memories which was 1:1 the same as her past, and the memories played out as it did in the past. This is specific and will only apply to it, but would that be enough for low 2C Reality Warping?
Why is that only reality warping and can't be AP?

We made Shadow Mewtwo tier 4 for making a dimension made of stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back