• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta Revise 'Em All, Part 2: Getting to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why they made those things so goddamn powerful in the lore but the worst pokémon in the game?

Yeah they would considering there are references to the Movies in the Anime and Journeys makes it really apparent it's canon to practically every prior anime adaptation of Ash's journey (besides obvious ones like I Chose You being a Retcon of his starting journey in Sinnoh) . Plus as of current it's accepted the non I Chose You Movies and the Anime are in the same continuity... In other words:

At least 2-B, likely 2-A Molly Hale is essentially confirmed lol. And yeah I hate how the Unown go from these "Nigh-Omnipotent" Entities in the Anime/Movies to Fodder in the games. Like that amount of disparity is crazy lol

At least 2-B, likely 2-A Molly Hale is essentially confirmed lol. And yeah I hate how the Unown go from these "Nigh-Omnipotent" Entities in the Anime/Movies to Fodder in the games. Like that amount of disparity is crazy lol
Right?
The games are plagued with game mechanics

The spinoffs are basically the depiction of how things really work if you removed game mechanics.

Unwon is so powerful that Arceus would rather even use them to create something instead of it's own power

Ok so after a quick look through Bulbapedia for what movies are canon, this is what I found on it (This isn't including Mewtwo Strikes Back and The Power of One as those were already brought up to be canon):

Pokémon 4Ever, Destiny Deoxys, and Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.

Question: So Sense Leon is comparable to Ash who's gonna be tier 2 wouldn't Eternatus scale to that too because it faught Leon?

Unwon is so powerful that Arceus would rather even use them to create something instead of it's own power
Iirc you're forced to remove all his plates for that sequence(not sure, but you don't have them I can 100% remember) . So I guess Unown can act as replacement. But it's weird it's mentioned he's showing us "a glimpse of his true power", and then proceeds to use Unown for it lmao

Reactions: Ego
Iirc you're forced to remove all his plates for that sequence(not sure, but you don't have them I can 100% remember) . So I guess Unown can act as replacement. But it's weird it's mentioned he's showing us "a glimpse of his true power", and then proceeds to use Unown for it lmao

So if Arceus is using the power of unwon then wouldn't unown be 5D? 😱

Ok so after a quick look through Bulbapedia for what movies are canon, this is what I found on it (This isn't including Mewtwo Strikes Back and The Power of One as those were already brought up to be canon):

Pokémon 4Ever, Destiny Deoxys, and Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.
Neat

But wait wouldn't Eternamax Eternatus scale to or Above Leon's Gigamax Charizard?
Maybe? I mean given its lack of many feats, it might just be:

2-B, likely 2-A, higher with Eternamax

Multiverse level, likely Multiverse level+ (Fought and matched Leon’s Base Charizard), higher with Eternamax (Far stronger than before)

Multiverse level, likely Multiverse level+ (Fought and matched Leon’s Base Charizard), higher with Eternamax (Far stronger than before)
Zacian and Zamazenta would be tier 2 too

just a reminder that this would only be for the anime

True Forms are. The ones who created the multiverse.
If the Creation Trio avatars' best feats in the anime are Low 2-C, why would we put them at 2-A?
No, just the Creation Pokemon in general. The assumption that it's only their True Forms is false

you know, we could make a separated thread to discuss if the creation trio + arceus should be separated by the canon split also, just trowing an option there

Question: in PMD we see Mewtwo Y connect with every Pokémons mind in the game(including Arceus) how ranged and potent is Mewtwos mind hax?

Also all depictions of their avatars showcase a feat of being able to reset all of reality (not just the universe) to one without spirit thanks to Cyrus
It's just a universe. Why would Cyrus want to destroy anything beyond the universe he inhabits.
It's a single universe. The CT highest feats I've seen outside of the lore of creating all worlds is reversing two timelines, which happens in the anime

you know, we could make a separated thread to discuss if the creation trio + arceus should be separated by the canon split also, just trowing an option there
It wouldn't make sense, since they're all Avatars of the being who's literally the entire multiverse and beyond. Talking about Arceus

But Varies tier works here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back