• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta Revise 'Em All, Part 2: Getting to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although we should scale Rayquaza and Kyurem to tier 2 due to shiny Rayquaza fighting Giratina and Kyurem fight Shiny Rayquaza

1. The fact that you can catch wild Birbs in Let’s Go by flying on the back of a Pokémon. On top of the typical set encounters.
Huh, I did not know that. That's pretty cool. I still wouldn't say this necessarily warrants multiple keys, but at least there exists a reason for variable power.

2. The Galarian Birbs exist
Weren't these stated somewhere that they merely ressembled the legit bird trio and that's why they called them the same, rather than being actually related to them?

Although we should scale Rayquaza and Kyurem to tier 2 due to shiny Rayquaza fighting Giratina and Kyurem fight Shiny Rayquaza
My only issue is that these Pokemon in the Hoopa movie were pulled out of rifts so they're not exactly the same ones as in other showings of them. I am, however, okay with having a separate Hoopa and the Clash of Ages key for these Pokemon, where they can be Tier 2.

My only issue is that these Pokemon in the Hoopa movie were pulled out of rifts so they're not exactly the same ones as in other showings of them. I am, however, okay with having a separate Hoopa and the Clash of Ages key for these Pokemon, where they can be Tier 2.
tier 2 Lugia let's goooooooo

Yes seeing how it's a Rayquaza from another dimension
i meant from an character personality and abilities perspective, i don't think that we can create a profile that is just identical to another hence the tiers
but then again there is this solution:

I'll type up an example using Rayquaza:

Tier: High 6-A | 2-B, likely 2-A, higher with Mega Evolution

Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (Superior to Groudon and Kyogre) | Multiverse level, likely Multiverse level+ (Fought and damaged Alternate Dimension Giratina), higher with Mega Evolution (Stronger than its base form)

Key: Standard | Alternate Dimension (Hoopa and the Clash of Ages)

Reactions: Ego

Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (Superior to Groudon and Kyogre) | Multiverse level, likely Multiverse level+ (Fought and damaged Alternate Dimension Giratina), higher with Mega Evolution (Stronger than its base form)

would the power and abilities be shared or nah? i don't think they should

That's more like it

Same goes for Kyurem and Hoopa

They are avatars.

Why was varies not even a thing?

Although if GF pushes the creation of the multiverse to their Origin Forms............ Well, we'll see

But wait if the Player in PLA is gonna be 5D wouldn't the creation trio have low 1-C stuff because they're comparable to the player if they can fight Arceus?

But wait if the Player in PLA is gonna be 5D wouldn't the creation trio have low 1-C stuff because they're comparable to the player if they can fight Arceus?
the player only fights arceus at very end of the game, arceus is final boss, the last challenge, it wouldn't scale to anyone since it is the player at the end of the journey

No one is scaling to 5D nor low 1C

Arceus is testing the player

by fighting them, and they can still harm arceus so

He did not utilize his plates to block any attacks. He doesn't even use his powernull. In fact the only purpose the plates serve when he fights you is to use Judgment change type. That's where it ends. Falling in line with testing the player

NB: The only thing that is low 1C, is the capability of his plates to create and logically tank the destruction of his realm.

His body isn't low 1C.

He did not utilize his plates to block any attacks. He doesn't even use his powernull.
him not using hax proves that he is not using his normal attack power because?

In fact the only purpose the plates serve when he fights you is to use Judgment change type. That's where it ends. Falling in line with testing the player
he is only using the origin plate actually, he drawing power from it hence the type change, no reason nor proof that he is not not using his normal ap or the plate normal ap

NB: The only thing that is low 1C, is the capability of his plates to create and logically tank the destruction of his realm.
the profile lists him as just low 1-C, his plates can power him up sure, but he is low 1-C with his body, if he isn't the profile should be "x low 1-C when powered up by plates" kinda of a null point tho since he is powered up by then in the fight

His body isn't low 1C.
it is, see the profile

him not using hax proves that he is not using his normal attack power because?
Because the only thing that scales to low 1C is creation and destruction, as well as the defense mechanisms of his plates, not Judgment of his other moves
he is only using the origin plate actually, he drawing power from it hence the type change, no reason nor proof that he is not not using his normal ap or the plate normal ap
He's not. His hax doesn't scale to low 1C in any capacity. Make a crt to change that.
the profile lists him as just low 1-C, his plates can power him up sure, but he is low 1-C with his body, if he isn't the profile should be "x low 1-C when powered up by plates" kinda of a null point tho since he is powered up by then in the fight
it is, see the profile
I made the CRT with the proposed changes yes. The only thing that scales to Low 1C durability is if he utilizes the defense mechanisms of his plates when they're assimilated inside of him, and not the crap he did in JOL by removing them. He does not use in PLA as he's testing the player.

Because the only thing that scales to low 1C is creation and destruction, as well as the defense mechanisms of his plates, not Judgment of his other moves
his physical defense is low 1-C

He's not. His hax doesn't scale to low 1C in any capacity. Make a crt to change that.
when did i talked about hax?

I made the CRT with the proposed changes yes. The only thing that scales to Low 1C durability is if he utilizes the defense mechanisms of his plates when they're assimilated inside of him, and not the crap he did in JOL by removing them. He does not use in PLA as he's testing the player.
1 that is not what it is said in the profile, the justification does not even mention the plates, rather it talks about arceus himself
2 they were inside of him, the origin plate don't forget it

his physical defense is low 1-C
It's not. The defense capabilities of his plates are, which he never used even once
when did i talked about hax?
Then what makes The player low 1C?

Nothing
1 that is not what it is said in the profile, the justification does not even mention the plates, rather it talks about arceus himself
2 they were inside of him, the origin plate don't forget it
The Legend plates are inside him ≠ He used anything remotely low 1C in tbe fight. Nothing scales to low 1C, besides
1. Creation feat
2. Destruction
3. Defensive capabilities

None of which the player interacted with in any capacity. And it's wrong, Arceus himself is not Low 1C. I'll recommend you go back and read the proposals

It's not. The defense capabilities of his plates are, which he never used even once
yes it is, read the profile

Then what makes The player low 1C?

Nothing
the fact that arceus is low 1-C even in defense?? it is in the profile

The Legend plates are inside him ≠ He used anything remotely low 1C in tbe fight.
the default assumption is that he used normally, you would need evidence that he didn't

Nothing scales to low 1C, besides
1. Creation feat
2. Destruction
3. Defensive capabilities
1 and 2 then why is he low 1-C in the profile while not even citing the plates in the justification?
3 any proof that he didn't use this in the fight
None of which the player interacted with in any capacity. And it's wrong, Arceus himself is not Low 1C. I'll recommend you go back and read the proposals
and i recommend you to go read the profile

yes it is, read the profile
the fact that arceus is low 1-C even in defense?? it is in the profile
the default assumption is that he used normally, you would need evidence that he didn't
1 and 2 then why is he low 1-C in the profile while not even citing the plates in the justification?
3 any proof that he didn't use this in the fight
It's simple. Because of the nature of the plates in PLA and its function as described within it, does not include nor imply the usage of a defensive mechanism of any sot

Or do you presume everyone who fights your Arceus is low 1C?

Prove it

and i recommend you to go read the profile
The proposal does not match up to what is on the profile.

It's the fault of whoever placed it there. That means we're not going to make the player low 1C. The profile just needs to be clear

funny thing is, always agreed with this
People think the reason Arceus nearly died was because the meteorite harmed him. Nope

The Shockwave from the meteorite Overpowered his hold over the plates, knocking them away, and upon losing the plates, he nearly died because Arceus with 0 plates is a dead one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back