• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GoondomGuy2345 Gawks The Johnny Test Verse...Again (Tier 6 Johnny Test)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that's not how it works. I'm just calculating how much energy it would take to heat up the amount of air that it did.
(y)

So I don't think this should be scaled to their physicals, then, huh?

Well, I still got that burp feat to lean on for the time being...

I'm not gonna read all the comments, so point relevant stuff to me, if needed, and here are my two cents.

Why would the Bionic Arm scale to Johnny X? Does he has it while turned into a superhero? Is the multiplier reliable?

The burp looks mostly like a gag, and its environmental damage isn't consistent with the yield it would realistically have, and this is an important factor to consider when determining whether or not such feats are reliable. Moreover, afaik it's way above Dukey's normal physical output and since the calc takes the gag literally, you could very well say he shook the space around Earth too, making everything ever more inconsistent.

The explosion too didn't do anything to the surroundings, it looks like a giant heat-hax carried by a flash of light, not the destructive shockwave of an explosion.

Blowing up Malaysia, or even just an island, through a statement alone doesn't mean anything. He could have dropped a million bombs or whatever. Can be equipment, can be the combined effort of multiple weapons, can be a single giant bomb, can have been done overtime, can be a hyperbole etc...

I share the same thoughts as Saman ATM.

I'm neutral on Bionic Scaling cause I think I need it to be explained better cause I'm a bit confused. But I disagree with everything else.

Tbf, some of the of the stuff Patou mentions isn't in my field of expertise, so I'll try and respond to stuff I know I can respond to.

The burp looks mostly like a gag,
A lot of feats in the show are considered "gags". Using the gag argument for a show that relies on gags for a decent portion of the feats isn't a good way to go about this, unless this wasn't what you were trying to imply, then my apologies.

and its environmental damage isn't consistent with the yield it would realistically have, and this is an important factor to consider when determining whether or not such feats are reliable
The environmental damage argument is fair. All the burp did was shatter a window.

Moreover, afaik it's way above Dukey's normal physical output and since the calc takes the gag literally, you could very well say he shook the space around Earth too, making everything ever more inconsistent.
Kachon already said that even if we considered this, the result of the calc would not change, so this argument isn't the best.

Also, since the burp did minor damage (it shattered a window), then you can easily say the burp caused a Magnitude 4 Earthquake, as you can most certainly say the burp was felt by most people around the area.

Blowing up Malaysia, or even just an island, through a statement alone doesn't mean anything. He could have dropped a million bombs or whatever. Can be equipment, can be the combined effort of multiple weapons, can be a single giant bomb, can have been done overtime, can be a hyperbole etc...
Already talked about this. There's really no point in arguing what happened. But one thing for sure is that it's not hyperbole.

A lot of feats in the show are considered "gags". Using the gag argument for a show that relies on gags for a decent portion of the feats isn't a good way to go about this, unless this wasn't what you were trying to imply, then my apologies.
Well for that one, I can agree that it's literally a gag show all together.
The environmental damage argument is fair. All the burp did was shatter a window.

Kachon already said that even if we considered this, the result of the calc would not change, so this argument isn't the best.

Also, since the burp did minor damage (it shattered a window), then you can easily say the burp caused a Magnitude 4 Earthquake, as you can most certainly say the burp was felt by most people around the area.
It was never shown that many people were feeling it when this feat happened though.
Already talked about this. There's really no point in arguing what happened. But one thing for sure is that it's not hyperbole.
But then again this wouldn't scale to physicals cause he might have used hella lotta explosives for that. And it could've been overtime either way

But then again this wouldn't scale to physicals cause he might have used hella lotta explosives for that. And it could've been overtime either way
Thing is, we can't assume this is what happened. And we can't assume that Black and White survived it. So we have to dismiss it for now, unless they make a episode about how Mr. Black and White blew up Malaysia, which would be ******* amazing.

It was never shown that many people were feeling it when this feat happened though.
"Noticeable shaking of indoor objects and rattling noises. Felt by most people in the affected area. Slightly felt outside. Generally causes zero to minimal damage. Moderate to significant damage very unlikely. Some objects may fall off shelves or be knocked over."

Dukey's burp was, at the very least, felt by most people in the affected area (Johnny). Slightly felt outside is debatable, but not far fetched. Dukey's Earthquake caused minimal damage (shattered a window).

This fits perfectly for Magnitude 4.

Last edited:
"Noticeable shaking of indoor objects and rattling noises. Felt by most people in the affected area. Slightly felt outside. Generally causes zero to minimal damage. Moderate to significant damage very unlikely. Some objects may fall off shelves or be knocked over."

Dukey's burp was, at the very least, felt by most people in the affected area (Johnny). Slightly felt outside is debatable, but not far fetched. Dukey's Earthquake caused minimal damage (shattered a window).

This fits perfectly for Magnitude 4.
So how would this change the current calc for the burp feat?

yeah im not sure the magnetic thing should scale to anyone but maaaaaaaybe you could scale it to the armada via the superior to earths weapons thing, but its not really a weapon so im not sure on that either

yeah im not sure the magnetic thing should scale to anyone but maaaaaaaybe you could scale it to the armada via the superior to earths weapons thing, but its not really a weapon so im not sure on that either
Agreed, but we moved on from that now, and we're currently talking about a burp.

Even if the result wouldn't change, Low 6-B is quite high for the standard of the verse, and afaik low-damage earthquake are the result of the lower radiated waves that reach the surface, while Dukey would be the very epicenther.
Also, I'm not really sure you can really compare a burp and an earthquake.

Still, the supposed potency of the burp remains very inflated for the damage it actually caused.

Even if the result wouldn't change, Low 6-B is quite high for the standard of the verse, and afaik low-damage earthquake are the result of the lower radiated waves that reach the surface, while Dukey would be the very epicenther.
Also, I'm not really sure you can really compare a burp and an earthquake.

Still, the supposed potency of the burp remains very inflated for the damage it actually caused.
Is there a way of determining how much more powerful a punch is compared to a burp?

No to my knowledge, but it doesn't take a calc member to realize that in real life a physical punch is immensely more powerful that a sound unable to cause damage to anything.

And either way, Dukey's burp is already implied to be something extraordinary, and it being stronger that the force needed to shatter the window is already inconsistent in the first place.

In Season 3, Episode 28A, "Johnny X Attack of the Snowmen", the days starts off very sunny and hot, like usual. However, in a matter of moments, it starts snowing.

Susan and Mary expect it was Johnny and Dukey, but it turns out to be Brain Freezer all along. Brain Freezer made an invention that can change the weather/temperature in an instant, causing a snowstorm in Porkbelly. Later on in the episode, where Brain Freezer plans on freezing Porkbelly solid, Johnny ends up melting all of the snow in Porkbelly in a matter of seconds, changing the weather back to where it was in the beginning of the episode.

To explain how big Brain Freezer's snowstorm was, it was stretched far past the city.

To elaborate, take a look at this scene from Season 4, where a random citizen runs away from the villain of the week. You can clearly see in the far distance that there are buildings there, which very likely leads to the city of Porkbelly, as Johnny's family seems to live in a neighborhood/city block.

You can clearly tell here that the snowstorm starts from the neighborhood/city block, to the actual city, which is easily at the very least, several kilometers wide, possibly even tens of kilometers.

In Season 3, Episode 28A, "Johnny X Attack of the Snowmen", the days starts off very sunny and hot, like usual. However, in a matter of moments, it starts snowing.

Susan and Mary expect it was Johnny and Dukey, but it turns out to be Brain Freezer all along. Brain Freezer made an invention that can change the weather/temperature in an instant, causing a snowstorm in Porkbelly. Later on in the episode, where Brain Freezer plans on freezing Porkbelly solid, Johnny ends up melting all of the snow in Porkbelly in a matter of seconds, changing the weather back to where it was in the beginning of the episode.

To explain how big Brain Freezer's snowstorm was, it was stretched far past the city.

To elaborate, take a look at this scene from Season 4, where a random citizen runs away from the villain of the week. You can clearly see in the far distance that there are buildings there, which very likely leads to the city of Porkbelly, as Johnny's family seems to live in a neighborhood/city block.

You can clearly tell here that the snowstorm starts from the neighborhood/city block, to the actual city, which is easily at the very least, several kilometers wide, possibly even tens of kilometers.
Yeah I can calc this.

There are actually a lot of feats here that I'm imagine could reach from 7-B to maybe around High 6-C
I'd also argue that if it gets accepted, I'd say this warrant an "At least", considering that Johnny did this pretty casually.

Isn't that a specific fiery power up?
Also, it wouldn't scale to AP altogether, just through heat hax, as I see no reason for it to scale to physicals or other powers.

Unless if there's evidence that they have some kind of UES system, this wouldn't scale to physicals at all

Isn't that a specific fiery power up?
Also, it wouldn't scale to AP altogether, just through heat hax, as I see no reason for it to scale to physicals or other powers.
Unless if there's evidence that they have some kind of UES system, this wouldn't scale to physicals at all
It was a transformation Johnny went through, and he performed a move that melted the entire city.

Why would this not scale to Johnny X, or at the very least, Johnny's transformation form, as he was the one who performed it?

Also, wtf is a UES system lol.

It was a transformation Johnny went through, and he performed a move that melted the entire city.

Why would this not scale to Johnny X, or at the very least, Johnny's transformation form, as he was the one who performed it?

Also, wtf is a UES system lol.
Stands for "Universal Energy System", look at this page for details

It would scale to the AP of his heat powers only and when it that specific form, since it was hax, not an attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back