• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GoondomGuy2345 Gawks The Johnny Test Verse...Again (Tier 6 Johnny Test)

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's a statement here saying that Dark Vegan's weaponry is stronger than the Earth's weaponry.

DV wouldn't scale physically, it'd be his weaponry that scale and they'd be stronger than a feat that is currently basically unknown as to how it was preformed, at most you could put it above the real worlds strongest piece of weaponry being the Tsar Bomba.

thats something to keep in mind but im not knowledgeable enough to think of any way to use it currently, i guess if DV has a profile he could scale to the malasia explosion with his fleet
Something to keep in mind is that Johnny, along with a group of other people, destroyed the armada with a combined attack.

i was wondering if that could work, has an armada ship ever survived an attack from one of their weapons

DV wouldn't scale physically, it'd be his weaponry that scale and they'd be stronger than a feat that is currently basically unknown as to how it was preformed, at most you could put it above the real worlds strongest piece of weaponry being the Tsar Bomba.
Isn't the Tsar Bomba 50 Megatons?

i was wondering if that could work, has an armada ship ever survived an attack from one of their weapons

There was this weapon that was stated to destroy all of the armada if detonated. Other than that, based on the statement made from Susan, nothing on Earth can match up to Dark Vegan's weaponry.

There was this weapon that was stated to destroy all of the armada if detonated. Other than that, based on the statement made from Susan, nothing on Earth can match up to Dark Vegan's weaponry.

i meant has an armada ship ever survived an armada weapon

yeah the soviets were fully capable of making an 100 MT bomb but they decided not to, actually, if its possible someone should probably figure out how strong the biggest bomb any one country could make would be for use in these kinds of situations

i meant has an armada ship ever survived an armada weapon
I mean, if the armadas are stated to be above everything else on Earth, then it would most likely survive everything.

Plus, I don't there ever has been an "armada weapon". Not too sure what you're getting at here.

yah but realistically had they not realized how that could **** the earth up, it would of been 100 MTs.
So would we assume Dark Vegan's armada is 100 MTs or 50 MTs?

So would we assume Dark Vegan's armada is 100 MTs or 50 MTs?
given they said "the strongest weaponry on earth" and earth is capable of making things 100MTs, then they'd be an unknown amount stronger than 100MTs but given it required a group effort to destroy the armada that result for characters would be far lower.

given they said "the strongest weaponry on earth" and earth is capable of making things 100MTs, then they'd be an unknown amount stronger than 100MTs but given it required a group effort to destroy the armada that result for characters would be far lower.
The thing is that multiple armadas were destroyed, not just one.

id say 100

they said the armadas weapons were too powerful for earths weapons, not the ships as a whole, so im unsure if their durability should scale

We also have this 6-A feat, but tbf, this one's likely an outlier compared to the rest of the Tier 6 feats I have here.
The 6-A feat is obviously wrong since the "explosion" didn't destroy anything.

It doesn't matter if it was called an explosion, you need to destroy reinforced concrete or rock to support the use of 20 psi for the formula.

It doesn't matter if it was called an explosion, you need to destroy reinforced concrete or rock to support the use of 20 psi for the formula.
Tbf, the "explosion" moved the Earth, so that could be something worth noting.

Thanks for giving your input here btw.

Tbf, the "explosion" moved the Earth, so that could be something worth noting.
The Earth has a rotational kinetic energy of 51.09 Exatons of TNT (Moon level), and a full kinetic energy of 632.91 Zettatons (Planet level).

In order to move it any meaningful distance, the explosion would have to overpower one of those two values.

The Earth has a rotational kinetic energy of 51.09 Exatons of TNT (Moon level), and a full kinetic energy of 632.91 Zettatons (Planet level).

In order to move it any meaningful distance, the explosion would have to overpower one of those two values.
Do you want me to show you the link of the Earth moving?

I will say that this will probably be an outlier, as we're now approaching Tier 5, and the only thing that's Tier 5 in the verse is the Portable Black Hole, which 5-A+.

Might end up falling back on what @Therefir said and just calculate the temperature drop, which I have no idea what to do.

what was the thing that exploded,
There's nothing that "exploded" per say, all that was shown was a massive "explosion" that happened when the remote was pressed. Best you can say is that the object that caused the massive explosion got "exploded", but there's no major damage done to it.

whyd they make it
Johnny exceeded the limit of what the item was supposed to go to, which caused the Earth's magnetic alignment to be destroyed. They had to use a much bigger version of the original item in order to save the world. That's why they had to make it.

whatd it do
The bigger version of the original item was designed to cause a massive explosion of magnetic energy, which would return the Earth back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back