• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GoondomGuy2345 Gawks The Johnny Test Verse...Again (Tier 6 Johnny Test)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure you're okay with a 5-B Johnny Test?

Here's me calc.

Quick update on this one:

So this feat is either going to be Low 6-B or a bit lower than the current value, as Kachon used the wrong magnitude for the Earthquake.

Kachon and I suggested to Psycho that Magnitude 5 works best because if Dukey shook the entire Earth with a burp, then everyone should've felt it.

I contacted a couple more calc members to evaluate it, too, so this calc is currently up in the air.

Quick update on this one:

So this feat is either going to be Low 6-B or a bit lower than the current value, as Kachon used the wrong magnitude for the Earthquake.

Kachon and I suggested to Psycho that Magnitude 5 works best because if Dukey shook the entire Earth with a burp, then everyone should've felt it.

I contacted a couple more calc members to evaluate it, too, so this calc is currently up in the air.
Another update:

Turns out this feat might just be Low 6-B.

Looking at the calc again, even DMUA has a problem with this feat

Well, I don't think it's crazy to assume that Dukey shook the planet.

@DMUA's argument only applies in cases like this, where the camera clearly shakes just for special effect.

I think now it's just a matter of determining whether or not the burp feat actually shook the planet, which to me, it did.

Comparing Dukey's burp to Johnny's burp, it's quite clear that Dukey's depicted to be more powerful.

so is the big explosion feat even an explosion or just a magnetic burst that fixed the planets magnetic field

so is the big explosion feat even an explosion or just a magnetic burst that fixed the planets magnetic field
The latter.

I mean, we can ask someone to calc it, though it's likely going to be in the Tier 5 range, so it'd be a massive outlier.

I actually finished it like half an hour ago, but I was busy. I got 46.9 exatons.
Just a little above 5-C.

One thing I will question is would this even scale to the characters' physicals.

I'm not even saying this because it's an outlier. The reason I'm saying this is because the magnetic "explosion" doesn't do any damage whatsoever. It's magnetic energy was enough to move the Earth back to normal. The exact same thing happens earlier on when Johnny goes overboard with the invention. All the invention did was move the Earth thanks to its magnetic energy. This would scale to the invention itself, not the characters' physicals, which is pretty cool ig.

So thanks to this, I think using @Therefir's suggestion of the temperature drop is suggested.

"Calc 1: Not sure if that's actually an explosion, as part of the Earth would have been destroyed, but you could calculate the temperature drop in the following scene if you find the distance of the freezing."
This is what he said.

So after watching the episode, here's my best explanation:

After Johnny got carried away with the invention, it ended up destroying the Earth's magnetic alignment, and that Porkbelly is now the new North Pole.

The Earth was going through a massive climate, where cities around the world would flood, and polar ice caps will melt.

The blizzard ended up being so cold to where people were getting turned to ice. After the magnetic explosion was detonated, the entire city of Porkbelly was back to normal.

It was also stated that Porkbelly would become a frozen wasteland and be destroyed in 9 hours.

Not too sure where we would go from here.

So after watching the episode, here's my best explanation:

After Johnny got carried away with the invention, it ended up destroying the Earth's magnetic alignment, and that Porkbelly is now the new North Pole.

The Earth was going through a massive climate, where cities around the world would flood, and polar ice caps will melt.

The blizzard ended up being so cold to where people were getting turned to ice. After the magnetic explosion was detonated, the entire city of Porkbelly was back to normal.

It was also stated that Porkbelly would become a frozen wasteland and be destroyed in 9 hours.

Not too sure where we would go from here.
280.97320746 gigatons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back