• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
So while the previous Johnny Test revision thread was going on, I actually found some more stuff from the verse that will result in some AP upgrades for their 8-B keys, as well as some new abilities.

I'll just copy and paste the stuff I had in the original thread, make some tweaks to it, while also adding the new shit I found.

New Abilities for Johnny and Dukey

Animal Manipulation
(Is able to call out Rhino's to aid him)

Social Influencing (Was able to convince his mom to take her phones. Was able to convince his dad to take him to go skiing. Was able to convince two dogs to stop attacking his sisters. He did all of this by making a sympathetic face, as well as playing background music. Well-versed in using reverse psychology, as well as guilt tripping in order to get his way)

Air Manipulation (By thinking of something disgusting, Johnny can make a powerful burp, which is strong enough to launch people extremely long distances)

Dukey should also get Air Manipulation as well, as he's fully capable of making just as powerful of a burp as Johnny.

Possibly Tier 6 Johnny and Dukey

This part here never really reached a conclusion.

In the following feat, Dukey burps so hard that he shakes the planet. Apparently, there's a common feat for shaking the Earth that would make this feat Low 6-B.

Instead of applying this to Johnny and Dukey's base keys, I feel like we can possibly apply this to Johnny and Dukey's 7-A keys.

It will look something like this:

Johnny: "Mountain level (200 Megaton Power Poot), possibly Low 6-B (Leagues superior to his base form, who's comparable to Dukey, who burped so hard that the Earth shook, which would require this much energy)"

Dukey: "Mountain level (200 Megaton Power Poot), possibly Low 6-B (Leagues superior to his base form, who burped so hard that the Earth shook, which would require this much energy)"

And their durability would look like this:

Johnny: "Mountain level+ (Survived a 600 Megaton Power Poot attack), possibly Low 6-B (Far superior to Dukey's base form)"

Dukey: "Mountain level+ (Survived a 600 Megaton Power Poot attack), possibly Low 6-B (Far superior to his base form)"

8-A Johnny Test

@Dalesean027 calculated this feat, which will upgrade the verse's 8-B keys to 8-A, which will be great for the verse! A calc member already evaluated it, so this shouldn't be nothing too crazy to apply.

I think that's all for now.

Agree: @Just_a_Random_Butler (agrees with everything, but neutral on Low 6-B Johnny Test), @Nierre (same as Butler), @Dalesean027 (same thing), @SuperStar, @SamanPatou

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
I agree on Animal Manipulation, Air Manipulation, and (a bit unsure about) Social Influencing (And what a weird way of using it as well).

Unsure about Tier 6, I'm not knowledgeable on the verse to make a conclusion there. The 8-A feat is evaluated, so I am more comfortable making a conclusion and agreeing there, despite my lack of knowledge.

I agree on Animal Manipulation, Air Manipulation, and (a bit unsure about) Social Influencing (And what a weird way of using it as well).

Unsure about Tier 6, I'm not knowledgeable on the verse to make a conclusion there. The 8-A feat is evaluated, so I am more comfortable making a conclusion and agreeing there, despite my lack of knowledge.
Basically on the same boat as you with this I'm not knowledgeable about the verse but my calc is accepted so I obviously agree there

The 8-A replacements seems fine, but I'm not so sure about those new abilities though

and (a bit unsure about) Social Influencing (And what a weird way of using it as well).
Johnny basically uses his charm to get his way.

Play some background music, and make a sympathetic face, and from your family to even dogs, they will do anything they ask you to do.

I'm still in disagreement with the Low 6-B. I think putting it in their second key doesn't solve the problem because they outright did it in their base forms (their first key). And as I stated before, that's a massive jump from their feats in base, AKA an outlier

Everything else, I obviously agree.

The abilities are fine and same goes for 8-A as long as the calc is accepted.
Unsure about the burp, for starters I have to idea how it'd apply to physicals and dura, but what mainly takes me most doubtful is that there was no environmental damage aside from a broken window and I would dare to say that the shot of the whole planet was just a hyperbolic effect to heighten the emphasis.

Unsure about the burp, for starters I have to idea how it'd apply to physicals and dura, but what mainly takes me most doubtful is that there was no environmental damage aside from a broken window and I would dare to say that the shot of the whole planet was just a hyperbolic effect to heighten the emphasis.
The burp attack was scrapped anyway due to being an outlier.

Thanks for the input, though!

The abilities are fine and same goes for 8-A as long as the calc is accepted.
I think the reason why there wasn't really any environmental damage was due to the Toon Force, although I'm not saying I agree with the Low 6-B upgrades

It's totally plausible, but at the same time scrutinizing the amount of Environmental Damage is one of the factors we have to considerate when evaluating these kinds of feats, which would yield high results but at first don't seem as impactful as they should be. It's also written in one of our policiy pages iirc.

Anyway, it doesn't seem to be an issue anymore.

SI doesn't have to be good in combat to be applied, just like any noteworthy ability.
While vs matches are kinda the theme if the wiki, any power can be added even if it's useless or unrelated to combat.
Basically what Saman said, but I can argue that Johnny can use his SI in combat.

For those of you who might not know, my current laptop has the fandom blocked, so I'm going to need someone's help in applying Johnny's new abilities, as well as applying 8-A to both Johnny and Dukey's profiles.
Hopefully I'm able to get my own personal laptop for Christmas instead of using the school laptop all of the time.

I actually found a solid laptop at an affordable price, too.

Animal Manipulation (Is able to call out Rhino's to aid him), Social Influencing (Was able to convince his mom to take her phones. Was able to convince his dad to take him to go skiing. Was able to convince two dogs to stop attacking his sisters. He did all of this by making a sympathetic face, as well as playing background music. Well-versed in using reverse psychology, as well as guilt tripping in order to get his way), Air Manipulation (By thinking of something disgusting, Johnny can make a powerful burp, which is strong enough to launch people extremely long distances)

This is for Johnny's base form.

Dukey should also get Air Manip as well.

Air Manipulation (By thinking of something disgusting, Dukey can make a powerful burp. His burps should be comparable to Johnny's, which are strong enough to launch people extremely long distances)

Now for Johnny and Dukey's base keys:

Johnny: Varies from 8-A to likely 7-C at his peak

Varies from 8-A (Survived this explosion. Destroyed the Test House), to likely Town level+ at his peak (Comparable to Bling-Bling Boy, who survived this)

Dukey: Varies from 8-A to likely 7-C at his peak

Varies from 8-A (Comparable to Johnny, who survived this explosion, and destroyed the Test House), to likely Town level+ at his peak (Comparable to Bling-Bling Boy, who survived this)

There ya go.

Back