• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him

The whips are back y'all!

Over the past week or so, I've been cooking some shit up while rewatching the show for the gazillionth time (Johnny Test is my comfort show and I can never get bored watching it).

I'mma be honest too when I say that seeing Totally Spies, another one of my comfort shows, getting massive revamps inspired me to do this thread as well.

Not only do we have new abilities/hax for the verse, but we're also expecting some good speed upgrades as well! So without further ado, let's get into it!

New Ability For Johnny:

New Hax Via Inventions:

Note: It has been stated that Magic does not exist in the universe of Johnny Test, which is why I named the power Johnny gains Reality Warping as opposed to just Magic.

Laser Dodging Feats:

As you can see in both of the laser dodging feats, both of them have viable evidence that the lasers are indeed real, specifically the latter one. The laser fired demonstrates refractive properties (reflects off glass), it moves in a straight line, does not carry physical force, does not break, etc. So there seems to be no problem with lasers being real.

And since there's solid evidence to prove the lasers are real, there was a calc made for the latter feat where Johnny and Dukey deflect laser with glass slippers. And the best part about it was that it got accepted! So Relativistic Johnny Test might be a thing now!

That also means that Johnny will be FTL with his Bionic Arm.

So that's pretty much it. And now we wait...

Agree: @Propellus, @Dalesean027, @DarkDragonMedeus, @SuperStar, @ZawierJ, @KobsterHope07, @HammerStrikes219, @SilentLyfe, @Bruhtelho

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Alright so, considering I already evaluated these suggestions in the discussion thread, I don't see the point in repeating myself here. So anyways, these should be fine to go

Okay I've read through your conversation in the other thread as well so I'd say this is good to go

There appear to be two staff confirmations already. I think this number is enough to include achievements in the profile. Btw I agree with the OP.

The legend is back and with a new CRT for this verse. Yeah, old cartoons like Totally Spies, Kim Possible and a little bit of Powerpuff Girls (only HIM has been done I believe) has been through some revisions so it is good to see another one is being done.

Just need to add references to the Johnny Test profiles

As for the thread, I agree with the abilities addition. As for the lightspeed stuff, so long as it meet the requirements for a true lasers, then I have no problem

Also, there is a rule I believe that CRT has to be open at least 48 hours before you can conclude the CRT and add it to the profiles

Wait, the only issue I will have with the OP is the matter manipulation part as it might fit transmutation better than matter manipulation

The legend is back and with a new CRT for this verse. Yeah, old cartoons like Totally Spies, Kim Possible and a little bit of Powerpuff Girls (only HIM has been done I believe) has been through some revisions so it is good to see another one is being done.

Just need to add references to the Johnny Test profiles

As for the thread, I agree with the abilities addition. As for the lightspeed stuff, so long as it meet the requirements for a true lasers, then I have no problem

Also, there is a rule I believe that CRT has to be open at least 48 hours before you can conclude the CRT and add it to the profiles
Yeah, we have to wait 48 hours.

Telekinesis and Matter Manipulation (With the Teleka-Helmet. Is able to move inanimate objects such as rocks with his mind. Created multiple monsters out of living and non-living things, such as trees, a golf set, and a truck)
Telekinesis is fine, but Transmutation will fit better than Matter Manipulation as it seems they get turned into monsters via converting anyway going by the videos you show on second part.

Telekinesis is fine, but Transmutation will fit better than Matter Manipulation as it seems they get turned into monsters via converting anyway going by the videos you show on second part.

Actually yeah. Transmutation works. I was just referring to this section here in the Matter Manipulation page because it made the most sense.

Back