• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goon Tourney Round 2 Kenku vs Chomp

Kenku requested by me

Vs

Chain Chomp requested by Agleton.

Speed equal if needed

Fight takes place in a large sewer complex and both have knowledge.

Sewer Gremlin 0

Chomp 0

The sewer bird has on him

A longsword A crossbow A few torches And 30 feet of rope.

Chain Chomp should be far above a common Goomba, which is 8,480,000 Joules

Kenku, meanwhile, are 8,118,935.25254 Joules from scaling to Burning Hands.

The Chain Chomp's AP advantage isn't big enough to make up for the Kenku's superior intelligence and deceptive ability, as well as the range advantage with a crossbow.

Also, speed equal is definately needed, since it's Subsonic vs Superhuman.

It is weird to me that the Chain Chomp is only 9-B but if that is truly their rating, then yeah, Kenku wins for deception and intelligence alone.

I agree with the Chomp having a weird rating (wasn't he gonna be upgraded anyway? I think that higher feats exist for the fodder anyway.)

Sewer Gremlin 2

Steely Dog 0

Back