• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku's lifting strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku should be atleast Multi Galactic in terms of lifting strength considering he supported an approximately 40 foot black hole while in his weakened base form, perhaps even Universal + considering he held back a Universe busting shockwave with one arm in the Beerus saga.

Having universe busting potency doesn't necessarily mean it has the weight of a universe.

Not to mention, A black hole the size of a marble would have the same mass as planet earth, Goku was severely weakened at the time of withstanding the Black Hole, he could barely walk.

That's not how it works. We have been over this. It is better to place him at unknown.

The energy ball had enough energy required to destroy the universe, it doesn't mean it had the mass of the universe.

As usual, the problem is that the only time Goku genuinely pushed his limits in terms of weight lifting was against the black hole, and I think that feat was rejected for reasons that I do not quite recall.

Also, wasn't he in base when he did that, or do I misremember about that as well?

Anyway, I think that it seems safest to place him at unknown lifting strength.

He survived in the the Pretty Black Hole as base, while a little weakened even, but he was on his knees. And he could then stand up, i'll look at the scene.

Edit: Here.

I think it could still serve as an upgrade, it was heavy enough to sink through Katchi Katchin.

Well, the problem is that I think this has been discussed extensively before, and was rejected for reasons that I do not recall.

Okay, so the new reasoning is universal strength due to that the false black hole destroyed katchi katchin?

I don't think it'd be universal lifting. Maybe just unknown but with a note in the description?

Okay. A parenthesis text after the unknown lifting strength statistics in Goku's profile then? Do you have a suggestion for what it should say?

I'm not the best at writing, but how about this?: "Was able to move in the Pretty Black hole, which sunk through Kachi Katchin, with only moderate difficulty, later effortlessly moved in it as a Super Saiyan Blue."

Some minor modifications: "He was able to move with moderate difficulty in the so-called "pretty black hole" which sunk through katchi katchin, and later effortlessly moved in it as a Super Saiyan Blue."

We should probably mention why we rate this as unknown instead of universal though.

It's because Kachi Katchin has shown no durability feats on that level. I can get the specifics, but i'll be a moment.

Edit: Tien managed to break a large chunk of it, Kale (who was above SS2 Goku before he fought Jiren) destroyed it with her voice. The Trio De Dangers could do so with just the shockwaves of their combined being, along with a vast sum of other Large Star, Solar System, and Universal characters, the latter two of which literally can do it with their shockwaves.

Okay. Then it should be fine.

This perhaps:

"He was able to move with moderate difficulty in the so-called "pretty black hole" which sunk through katchi katchin, and later effortlessly moved in it as a Super Saiyan Blue. However katchi katchin has been broken by character well below universal attack potency."

Okay. I will add that then. Should we close this thread?

Well, I think that we have properly dealt with the issue, so it is probably best if I close the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back