• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gokussj3
Goku Super Saiyan 3

HyperSonicCropped
Transformations grant great power, and these are the best they have (at least in Classic DBZ and Game canon anyway)
2 Happy Go Lucky and Iconic protagonists. Which one will controversially beat the other into oblivion?

R1: Cell Saga Goku vs Hyper Sonic (Speed Equalized)

R2: Buu Saga SSJ3 Goku vs HS (Speed Unequalized)

Who wins?

R1: I'll give it to Sonic due to Time Break.

R2: I'll give it to Sonic since SSJ3 drains most of Goku's energy and Sonic would blitz at that point.

Goku wins round 1 by out lasting sonic's time limit. Round two goes to goku really easy, sonic can't harm goku due to the AP difference, and the only thing he can do is time stop, but he doesn't have pressure points skill like hit.

That's like saying gohan isn't overpowered compared to cell when he fought him. Cell couldn't harm gohan at all during the fight, and the same goes with goku.

KillitwithC4 said:
That's like saying gohan isn't overpowered compared to cell when he fought him. Cell couldn't harm gohan at all during the fight, and the same goes with goku.
Cell could most certainly harm him, but he was too inferior in everything. Vegeta (who is < Sonic) could hurt Cell anyway.

Again, the speed gap is similar in magnitude, so both will have a hard time but both can win

Oh how I've been waiting for this thread to be made. I'd get rid of round 2 since Goku's 75 times stronger and Sonic's speed advantage isn't that large.

so for round 1:

Chaos Control counters anything Goku can do with Instant Transmission, that shouldn't require much explanation.

Goku holds range but most of his attacks are focused and lack AoE while he'll have a harder time avoiding Sonic's AoE attacks such as Hyper Flash.

Goku may hold skill and experience but Sonic isn't too far behind and Sonic's defeated Master Zik who has much more experience than Goku so it won't be an issue.

Throw in Sonic's unlimited stamina, forcefields, Time Break and ability to breath in space should the planet be destroyed and you have a win for the hedgehog.

Cropfist said:
Oh how I've been waiting for this thread to be made. I'd get rid of round 2 since Goku's 75 times stronger and Sonic's speed advantage isn't that large.
75X? numbers? Even so 3X is a massive gap in of itself

Cell threw a punch to Gohan and he shrugged it off. One punch from gohan nearly brought cell to his knees. Also sonic is pretty cocktail in character, so he'll end up dragging the fight for too long until his time limit runs out.

He's not nearly that cocky. Besides SS3 has a time limit too and he would've wasted his time limit in any of his fights in Super Form if he was.

I'll vote for goku since he can outlast hyper sonic's time limit both rounds, and goku doesn't need ssj3 to be solar system level, ssj2 is good enough.

Beatsbydrake said:
I'll vote for goku since he can outlast hyper sonic's time limit both rounds, and goku doesn't need ssj3 to be solar system level, ssj2 is good enough.
a MFTL or FTL+ fight won't last long enough for that, no matter who wins.

BruceTheBatman said:
Cropfist said:
The gap between the lowest and highest end of large star alone is 1,530 times.
Sonic is high-end LS or LS+
Even if he was on the highest end of large star Goku is still stronger than a character who is casually much stonger than another character who can supposedly bust the solar system. The gap is too big for it to be fair.

Goku isn't MFTL since only Buuhan and Vegito are possibly MFTL. Moving on.

I never said he was mftl, i said you mean at least ftl+? Also cell has a loss against sonic, so this is apparently unfair.

I thought that creator of vs match shouldn't be involved in their own thread?

but here,this guy is taking sides?

what a joke of vs battle is this?

Smoak7 said:
I thought that creator of vs match shouldn't be involved in their own thread?
but here,this guy is taking sides?

what a joke of vs battle is this?
1) Yeah, and?

2) I'm just clarifying things, nothing more.

3) No need to be rude.

Sonic, for Cropfist's reasons for Round 1.

For Round 2, Sonic is High 4-C+, and MFTL, although Goku isn't too far behind in terms of speed and he is 4-B, so for Round 2 my votes on Goku.

Fllflourine said:
Sonic, for Cropfist's reasons for Round 1.
For Round 2, Sonic is High 4-C+, and MFTL, although Goku isn't too far behind in terms of speed and he is 4-B, so for Round 2 my votes on Goku.
^this

Does Hyper Sonic have the hax of Super Sonic? If so, Goku's much higher AP mighht not help.

Round 1: Sonic Haxes Round 2: If Goku manages to hit, Sonic is doomed. What is Sonic's dodging and maneuvering style?

He should, but Super Sonic isn't very haxed to begin with. He mainly uses speed and skill to dodge attacks but round 2 is honestly a stomp.

Goku both rounds.

Let`s not forget Goku is not just "Solar System" so to speak, Sonic wouldn`t be able to scape the multi solar system destruction.

He can destroy multiple solar system but he's not multi-solar system level...? And round 1 uses Goku's large star form, round 2 his AoE isn't solar system anyways.

Cropfist said:
He can destroy multiple solar system but he's not multi-solar system level...? And round 1 uses Goku's large star form, round 2 his AoE isn't solar system anyways.
I think he meant that he can destroy multiple solar systems over time. By doing one or two at a time.

Back