• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kirbyelmejor said:
Master Hand can slow down time, so it's not gonna change a lot
Goku has resistance to time stop, so he should also resist that.

For now, speed is unequalized.

Master Hand's time slowdown is not enough to beat Goku's tremendous speed advantage. Plus, Goku's mastered Ultra Instinct can allow him to make the best uses of his speed. It is not in character for Master Hand to abuse its haxxes for unfighteable-without-hax-or-resistance OHKs.

Goku takes this.

@Bob doesn't matter when he get's blitzed. Master hand cannot process a thought without getting massively beaten down to a bloddy pulp.

Fairly certain this is a stomp either way.

Not sure how fast Master Hand is exactly, but assuming Goku is far faster, speed unequalized means that Goku blitzes. Speed equalized means that Goku gets haxed to oblivion. Ultra Instinct only works on attacks that can be dodged. You can't dodge things like gravity manipulation, reality warping, being teleported elsewhere.

This is a mismatch.

Also, side note, resistance to time stop = / = resistance to all time based abilities. Goku is not resistant to time slow.

That's where you're wrong. This wiki assumes resistance to time stop to also resist time slow unless otherwise specified. Master Hand does not RW people into dying, and Goku has countered insane pressures and forces before. After all, he can fly.

This isn't a stomp. This is a victory for Goku, high-diff.

i think Master Hand a pretty big AP advantage, he treats as a toy smash bros Arceus, who is vastly stronger than smash bros Dialga, who caused a low 2-C event by becoming alive, so he may be able to completly tank Goku's attacks

Anyway, if Goku can hurt Master Hands then he speedblitzed, if he can't Master Hand AP stomps, either way this battle is a stomp

Which hax gives Upper the master Hand?

RW works on the battle rules and stage manipulation. Goku has resistance to the Time Manipulation. IDK if Sleep Inducement would work on UI Goku.

With every single ability? Including UI?

Can we count DBS Manga Beerus with UI to argue the fight? Or is it completely excluded?

Calaca Vs said:
With every single ability? Including UI?
Can we count DBS Manga Beerus with UI to argue the fight? Or is it completely excluded?
1: Not really, should include his transformations.

2: Of course no UI

3: Why we would count him to begin with?

Sorry for having to edit this post, but I just realized now the context of your post.

So, it would seem that this is a mismatch or a stomp based on how powerful MH is when compared to Goku:

If MH is so above Goku that the saiyan can't really hurt him, this is a stomp, speed or no speed.

If Goku can hurt him, then this is a mismatch as whether or not speed is equalized becomes the determining factor.

Bobsican said:
1: Not really, should include his transformations.

2: Of course no UI

3: Why we would count him to begin with?

Sorry for having to edit this post, but I just realized now the context of your post.
1: Goku's transformation aren't even near to real Goku with UI.

3: Well, UI Beerus fighted for a short time the other GoDs even being imperfected. The GoDs are comparable in terms of power and MUI Goku stomps any other previous Goku. IDK how much MH'd need to duplicate Goku to take him.

Anyone has the calcs for MH and Goku?

If someone could link me to the thread where it was discussed that being resistant to time stop = being resistant to time slow, I would appreciate it.

Also, I don't see resistance to sleep inducement on Goku's profile. Ultra Instinct gives him no such resistances, and MUI has a rather strict time limit, during which I doubt he'd be able to beat master hand.

Also, since when does flying allow you to escape RW? These are pressures on a scale enough to affect Goku considering they are of the same tier. They, combined with gravity manipulation, would cause a rather severe hindrance upon Goku's movement in general considering he has no notable resistances noted on his profile.

Master Hand, no matter the Hax, will NEVER use them IC against Goku. Goku in U.I would blitz Master Hand before he even gets the chance to Hax.

Goku mastered U.I in 30 Real Time Seconds. His entire battle against Jiren in U.I (Mastered) took around 50 Seconds (A Minute if you count the after effects).

Master Hand and Kirby, while fast, are not shown ONCE to have Goku's Speed.

Goku blitzes this, sorry.

If Goku blitzes it's a stomp, as Master Hand can literally do nothing but get beat down before he even realizes what's going on. Making it a stomp.

So either speed needs to be equalized, or the thread needs to be closed.

Once again though, I'd like to have exact numbers on their speed.

The 1 thing in DB that can beat EVERYONE their Tier, and below: Speed, Smarts, Offense, and Defense. Something Goku's all too familiar with. Equalize 1 thing, and Goku easily gets ******. However, unequalize them all (AKA, have regular DBS Goku stats), and you get a man who blitzes Hax before it even occurs.

Mmh, Azzy is more active than before. Today seems like a good day to fix that.

Back