• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Vs. Gemini Saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Based off what?

2.And what's that supposed to prove everyone knows he can.

3.We already know

4.Showed feats in the prequel mentioned in his page...

5.Lies lies and more lies I clearly provided a scan of him stopping an attack of 100 million light speed blows are you dense?Also he is MFTL+ since he's faster than Seiya prior to God cloth

6.No his durability is solar system and so it remains

7.Cronus was never defeated to begin with what are you talking about Cronus surrendered himself to Hades to bring aiolia back.

8.Youre the only irrational person here claiming that the wiki wanks for things a character displayed "saga is light speed but the wanked page says FTL" I refuted that nonsense also.

9.No it's not he's displayed its actual power without concentration in episode G approved by the author. Also Goku never destroyed a Galaxy just shook them and some stars saga actually destroyed entire dimensions which I believe are the Titans pocket universes.

Now stop making ignorant claims and fabrications .

Are you kidding me "post a scan of him surpassing LS in canon" I already posted scans of him stopping an attack of 100 million light speed attacks is this a joke.....0_0

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
1.Based off what? 2.And what's that supposed to prove everyone knows he can. 3.We already know 4.Showed feats in the prequel mentioned in his page... 5.Lies lies and more lies I clearly provided a scan of him stopping an attack of 100 million light speed blows are you dense?Also he is MFTL+ since he's faster than Seiya prior to God cloth 6.No his durability is solar system and so it remains 7.Cronus was never defeated to begin with what are you talking about Cronus surrendered himself to Hades to bring aiolia back. 8.Youre the only irrational person here claiming that the wiki wanks for things a character displayed "saga is light speed but the wanked page says LS" I refuted that nonsense also. 9.No it's not he's displayed its actual power without concentration in episode G approved by the author.

Now stop making ignorant claims and fabrications .
Frist of all, calm your actitute. You are not being smart, you just rely to stupid insults to make you think you are winning anything.

1.-Goku has to feel ki to teleport INSTANTLY. (Ex. When he tleleported Cell to King Kai's) READ THE WIKIA BEFORE COMMENTING.

2.-Statements. Not feats. SHOW ME A SPEED INCREASE OR SIT DOWN.

3.-Then freaking ACT LIKE IT.

4.-i have read the entire thread. I have read Episode G. Those allegations are speculations and outliers.

5.- Canon, canon and Canon. I am not lying, you ignorant kid. That attack was not confirmed 100 Million times FTL. (Even if, Goku is calculated to be a lot faster ) THIS IS SPECULATION AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN IN AN ACTUAL DEBATE.

6.-His durability is that of a mormal human. HIS CLOTH is the ine who has SOLAR LIGHT durability.

7.-I know. And he failed.

8.-This page is based on FEATS. not on statements. That is the fight we have done against the Narutards FOR AGES.

Galaxian Explotion is a NAME. And that its what it should be considered!

9.-Aproved by the autor = Might be canon.

But still inconsistent and Just ups Saga to a Real Galaxy buster.

I WILL END THIS THREAD WITH MY TWO HANDS.

I SHALL NOT LET THIS GOOD PAGE ENTER THAT DARK AGES OF NARUTO-"FEAT" BASED STUPIDITY.

Luigifan001 said:
I WILL END THIS THREAD WITH MY TWO HANDS.
I SHALL NOT LET THIS GOOD PAGE ENTER THAT DARK AGES OF NARUTO-"FEAT" BASED STUPIDITY.
Its fine, you can debate all you want but >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Capslock

Okay...

Okay.

It just sad to see your childhood hero being wanked without logical reasoning, mininum training and "Hax" that is not even present on the series.

First of all in all my replies I've never insulted you or anyone for that matter unlike yourself just now.And I am calm btw

1.I already stated I'm aware of that and he doesn't do it instantly the technique is instant but he needs concentration hence why he couldn't teleport when kid buu was to destroy the planet.

2.Theyre are no statements with his cloth Seiya went from Mach 2-5 to FTL dodging aiolias blows sit down yourself and he definitely is faster than Seiya with his bronze who is MFTL+

3.Why are you writing in caps are you that insane over Dbz and Goku they don't exist it's just fictional chill....

4.What you didn't read episode G and Cronus at chapter 87 surrendered to Hades stop lying.

5.Again with the caps calm yourself and no he is faster than a MFTL+ character to by applying logic which you seem to lack a lot he is that speed. 6.Via his cloth he is solar system its durability he's displayed ......

7.What are you talking about now backpedaling after you tried to discredit a spin off that the author himself approved they never defeated Cronus period

8.The technique has feats whether you like it or not sorry and I care not for Narutards or whatever you've been fighting for ag...es....

9.Approved by the author = is confirmed canon his story not yours

He's displayed more DC than just Galaxy busting but whatever show me proof of Goku destroying a single Galaxy on panel or shown?Double standards is what's that called saga actually displayed that type of DC in episode G .

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
First of all in all my replies I've never insulted you or anyone for that matter unlike yourself just now.And I am calm btw

1.I already stated I'm aware of that and he doesn't do it instantly the technique is instant but he needs concentration hence why he couldn't teleport when kid buu was to destroy the planet.

2.Theyre are no statements with his cloth Seiya went from Mach 2-5 to FTL dodging aiolias blows sit down yourself and he definitely is faster than Seiya with his bronze who is MFTL+

3.Why are you writing in caps are you that insane over Dbz and Goku they don't exist it's just fictional chill....

4.What you didn't read episode G and Cronus at chapter 87 surrendered to Hades stop lying.

5.Again with the caps calm yourself and no he is faster than a MFTL+ character to by applying logic which you seem to lack a lot he is that speed. 6.Via his cloth he is solar system its durability he's displayed ......

7.What are you talking about now backpedaling after you tried to discredit a spin off that the author himself approved they never defeated Cronus period

8.The technique has feats whether you like it or not sorry and I care not for Narutards or whatever you've been fighting for ag...es....

9.Approved by the author = is confirmed canon his story not yours

He's displayed more DC than just Galaxy busting but whatever show me proof of Goku destroying a single Galaxy on panel or shown?Double standards is what's that called saga actually displayed that type of DC in episode G .

1.-Exept that isnt a factor on this scenario. Goku can teleport Saga to Hell if he wanted to. 2.-You would know, if you even watched the series, That Seiya managed to dodge them, Yes. But he was still uncapable to fight at Light Speed on his own on a direct fight. Dodging an attack = Being faster than the saint who threw it. 3.-Of course i know that. Your personality and "He can do it because he said so!" Arguments throw me back to the Naruro Dark Ages. 4.-Oh, Yeah. I confused that one. Sorry. But still, Saga still doesnt have "Universal" Durability, if you said Hades or another God, that would be reasonable, but Saga is only a Gold Saint. 5.-1.-He was faster than Seiya and the rest of the Bronze Saints. (Even tho Shun, Shiryu, Hyoga and Ikki managed to beat them even with their speed advantage.) 6.-Okay. If Saga dies, it doesnt matter if his cloth remains. That is one major factor i want to point out.

7.-Still no Universal feats. 8.-Exept he still hasnt destroyed anything, and even in an atomic scale, the collateral damage would still destroy the planet. Science > Theories. 9.-He still didnt write it. Let's say it's canon. Congrats. He destroyed a random outlier galaxy. How is that going to help hom kill Golu?

1.What good would that do and no he can't he doesn't have the speed.

2.He didn't have the power to hold his own but he definitely has the speed that's the point it's you who haven't read the series.

3.No that's not what my argument is based off its he can do it because he's displayed it ....And again do you think I care about your "dark ages fighting Naruto fans because of fictional characters " ?

4.Im aware of that I never stated he did to begin with..

5.They tag teamed him and also they never defeated him his armor refused him and rejected him I believe.

6.And what of it saga killed himself he was never killed to begin with...

7.Never said saga had anything near universal......

8.If it's on an atomic scale than there is no collateral damage that isn't science but a mere fabrication of yours.

9.It is canon by the author himself and no he didn't destroy outlier galaxies but destroyed Titans pocket universes with his Galaxy explosion from what I can't recall and that's more DC than Goku for the moment.

"Stop my Fanboying"? I am the only one fighting for feats here, he is the one who is like "If the name says so, it is totally that!".

If you support This nonsense, you are considered a "Good debater" if you support GOKU, you are a fanboy, a sh!tposter and god knows what else.

Bias.

You're obsessed over Goku and keep claiming with no evidence at all that characters who are rated above him for feats they've displayed are wanking for some reason if anything you're the only bias one here .

LOLOLOLOL, wow you're a filthy hypocrite. You've been ignoring our feats for Saga (canon ones too mind you) while wanking Goku. Actually...go on, keep doing what you're doing. The sooner you get permabanned the sooner you get out of our hair.

No evidence?

I have the obscurest of evidence, man.

In Dragon Ball, Goku litterally scaled his Power pole with The Bunny Mafia to the moon and left them there.

An outlier? Maybe.

Also, i am highly dissapointed on the fact that this page now takes outliers and "Statements' as actual proof.

Have you seen ANYONE in Saint Seiya. (By Kurumada's pen) destroying a planet? No.

There is none of that on the manga.

Creation>>>Busting kid And btw it doesn't matter if it's by his pen it's his approval that counts its canon to his story so deal with it.

Hooray! He got a two week ban. Hopefully he comes back sane...either that or the ban's permanent the next time around. Either one works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back