• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Vs. Gemini Saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The profiles aren't accurate for Gold saints, they're gonna be upgraded soon though. They should all be MFTL+ (quintillions of times ftl) He has same DC (I think Saga's getting upgraded to multi-Galaxy) His durability is at least universal. He has no hax.

@The Wandering Shepherd Lmao forgot that he had any moves other than Galaxian Explosion. Another Dimension is just straight up broken and so is Demon Emperor Fist. The only person who has survived those moves is Ikki and Ikki is the most broken character on there. He survived 2-3 Galaxian Explosions like wtf. Then he overpowers his DEF with his regular EF. Then with no explanation he escapes Another Dimension.

Well Goku's pretty stupid so he's probably not powerful enough to fight off the effects of Genoumaouken, he might be able to scream his way out of Another Dimension though.

Would Goku really be able to survive Another Dimension by screaming out a portal? How would Goku even breathe in their?

RouninOtaku said:
Would Goku really be able to survive Another Dimension by screaming out a portal? How would Goku even breathe in their?

Oh yeah...forgot about the vaccum thing. Goku's never displayed the dimension scream ability but lesser characters have displayed it. But considering it's a vaccum in there...yeah he's dead if Saga catches him in it.

Phantasys said:
RouninOtaku said:
Oh yeah...forgot about the vaccum thing. Goku's never displayed the dimension scream ability but lesser characters have displayed it. But considering it's a vaccum in there...yeah he's dead if Saga catches him in it.
well technically he made a shockwave that transversed the universe, so i think he can shout loud enough for space-time to get ripped appart

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Phantasys said:
RouninOtaku said:
well technically he made a shockwave that transversed the universe, so i think he can shout loud enough for space-time to get ripped appart
It's a vaccum in there...if he goes in with any less breath in his lungs than he needs to shout (which we've never seen him display) time-space open in one try then he's done.

Phantasys said:
Phantasys said:
RouninOtaku said:
It's a vaccum in there...if he goes in with any less breath in his lungs than he needs to shout (which we've never seen him display) time-space open in one try then he's done.
he doesnt need air, he can simply vibrate his voice chord so much that the space rips

Phantasys said:
Phantasys said:
RouninOtaku said:
he doesnt need air, he can simply vibrate his voice chord so much that the space rips

What? How will that work? Without air to carry the shockwaves all he'd be doing is hurting his own throat. Hell, I'm pretty sure his voicebox would rip itself apart before space gave out in such a situation.

The Everlasting said:
Couldn't he just use Instant Transmission to get out?

Not sure...Another Dimension is like literally another dimension where the same laws of physics don't apply and space-time is all screwy.

Phantasys said:
Phantasys said:
Phantasys said:
RouninOtaku said:
What? How will that work? Without air to carry the shockwaves all he'd be doing is hurting his own throat. Hell, I'm pretty sure his voicebox would rip itself apart before space gave out in such a situation.
shockwaves hurting his own throat? the same way it hurt his hand, if anything, he needs to make even weaker shockwaves than the fight

Phantasys said:
The Everlasting said:
Not sure...Another Dimension is like literally another dimension where the same laws of physics don't apply and space-time is all screwy.
but IT oesnt follow any physics or logic ro begin with, u disappearee in one place, and reappear in another, he is not tranversing any distance

if we go by Xenoverse, while not canon it does show Goku IT'ing to another dimension which was demigra's.

So technically going by that and the fact he can IT to king kai's which is outside his universe, it wouldn't be impossible for Goku to dimension hop.

And the buu and gotenks ripping a hole in dimension feat, well it could be a technique rather than shout or over powering. but still applicable.

The Everlasting said:
He couldnt sense anyone´s chi when he was inside hyperbolic time chamber so i guess not, he wont be able to teleport

@Vitur: Well technically yes, but if you count Goku in xenoverse, he teleported to a dimension which exists separated from time,space and all 12 universes.

DeezNuts1102 said:
@Vitur: Well technically yes, but if you count Goku in xenoverse, he teleported to a dimension which exists separated from time,space and all 12 universes.

But isn't Xenoverse as canon as a fanfiction?

Xenoverse's story is written by Akira Toriyama himself, but sadly it's not canon due to some inconsistencies between both version such as Demigra affecting everything on a Multiverse scale, destroying the timevault(destroy the canon 7th universe along with its alternate ones as well), has the ability to create time and space which is WAY OVERPOWERED LOL

Phantasys said:
Okay...so I think we've reached the concensus that canon Goku would probably lose this one.
I think this would be a blitz mftl vs ftl and then Goku might 1 shot him with a punch because Gemini duability is solar system and Goku punches are galactic class according to his profile atlease

GTgokussj4 said:
Phantasys said:
Okay...so I think we've reached the concensus that canon Goku would probably lose this one.
I think this would be a blitz mftl vs ftl and then Goku might 1 shot him with a punch because Gemini duability is solar system and Goku punches are galactic class according to his profile atlease
The profiles are gonna get upgraded, Saga is gonna be MFTL+ and universal durability and multi-galaxy+

Okay, you Nutheads.

There was no speed increase for Saga.

Never.

I am tired of your random bs, Goku kills Saga easly.

HOW IN THE F*CK ARE YOU SO BLIND TO YOUR ST. SEIYA FANBOYISM? Okay, you Nutheads.

Never. He is nothing more than FTL and doesnt have any big durability feats. He is at most Galaxy in his wanked form.

HOW IN THE F*CK ARE YOU SO BLIND TO YOUR ST. SEIYA FANBOYISM?

Luigifan001 said:
Okay, you Nutheads.

Never.

HOW IN THE F*CK ARE YOU SO BLIND TO YOUR ST. SEIYA FANBOYISM? Okay, you Nutheads.

Never. He is nothing more than FTL and doesnt have any big durability feats. He is at most Galaxy in his wanked form.

HOW IN THE F*CK ARE YOU SO BLIND TO YOUR ST. SEIYA FANBOYISM?
Bruh lauguage

Huh...I pasted it twice?

Wathever.

Let's end this now.

Show me a single damn page of the CANON Saint Seiya universe that shows ANY speed increase for Gemini SAGA.

Again, Episode G is not canon, and i dont care if Kurumada "Aproved it." He didnt write it like Saintia Shou or Next Dimention.

And then you have the audacity to claim that you're the one getting insulting?Are you For real kid....

Also Masami kuramada decides what's canon to his series or not you're not the author sit down with your delusions

GTgokussj4 said:
Phantasys said:

Fine...if you want to downplay then I'll downplay his punch was galaxy level? Then why wasn't 1/4th of their "universe" destroyed? I call bullshit on the galaxy punch.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
And then you have the audacity to claim that you're the one getting insulting?Are you For real kid....

Also Masami kuramada decides what's canon or not you're not the author sit down with your delusions
Exactly. Kurumada decided it was canon, he owns the franchise, nobody else can contradict him.

Also, Again, Goku could easly teleport back from Another Dimention.

He can feel ki from different dimentions of reality, even the world of the dead.

Of course, he cannot BREATHE in space, but he can last in the vacoom for a long time. Goku would be able to come back by sensing any ki source he knows, even Saga's.

2.-He NEVER,EVER Showed any more feats after the Sanctuary Saga. (Exept killing Shaka WITH Shura and Camus helping him.) Oh! Yeah! He stooooped the Athena Exclamation, right? NO. He, Shura and Camus COMBINED did.

3.-He was only stated to be FTL on the manga, Anime, Specials, heck, even Episode G.

4.-Universal Durability? Rounin. You are kidding. You are desitional, you are wrong, you are everything.

He never faced any "universal" enemy on his entire life. (In episode G HE HELPED "defeating" Chronos, even if he stated he was holding back.)

5.-But...But... NO.

This is over. I have let this thread run rabid for long enough.

Claiming That The Galaxian Explotion is an actual galaxian explotion, is EXACTLY like claiming Naruto's Ammateratsu is actua├▒ly as hot as the sun.

Please, lets stop this nonsense NOW.

What can Saga do?

Huh?

Galaxiab Explotion?

Goku has Galaxian or even universal durability now.

Another Dimention?

Goku can teleport back.

Even IF he is faster (Somehow) that Goku, this is NOT a race.

Nothing that he would do would manage to kill Goku.

This is over, Rounin.

Post a scan were he surpassed LS in CANON, or sit down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back