• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
goku in his ssb form took multiple vital attacks from a stronger granola. He's also able to shift his vitals. And ui allows him to keep incoming attacks from hitting his vitals. Garou hasn't come across someone who can do stuff like that and used his durability negation on that person. So there's no proof that he'd be able to bypass past goku's defenses. Then there's him surviving a potent toxin as a kid that could've killed him instantly but he endured it. There's the already listed upper atmosphere feat. And hakai is er. If goku has resistance to that why would cr be a problem for him? even if allowed.
Garou's durability negation engulfs the entire body and surroundings, he doesn't need to aim to hit Goku's vitals. Garou can literally touch Goku's finger and his durability negation would engulf Goku's body.

If allowed, Garou's CR is shown to cause hair loss, internal bleeding and incapacitation within seconds in the manga. To put that into perspective 2 sv or 2,000 msv can cause what Garou did after about a week to month after exposure. For Chernobyl, it took about 10 minutes of being at the core after the melt down to reach those effects with exposure being 50 sv or 50,000 msv. To reach the same effect Garou had you would have to be exposed to between 90 or 100 sv (90,000 or 100,000 msv). That is only from a couple of seconds of exposure and not being close to Garou as the dosage increases the closer you are to Garou and technically by how long you are in his presence. Death is practically inevitable at radiation exposure beyond 10 sv and Garou's radiation is at a level of far beyond that even when low-balled to hell.

1 sv = 1,000 msv

Last edited:
If allowed, Garou's CR is shown to cause hair loss, internal bleeding and incapacitation within seconds in the manga. To put that into perspective 2 sv or 2,000 msv can cause what Garou did after about a week to month after exposure. For Chernobyl, it took about 10 minutes of being at the core after the melt down to reach those effects with exposure being 50 sv or 50,000 msv. To reach the same effect Garou had you would have to be exposed to between 90 or 100 sv (90,000 or 100,000 msv). That is only from a couple of seconds of exposure and not being close to Garou as the dosage increases the closer you are to Garou and technically by how long you are in his presence.

1 sv = 1,000 msv
Goku is strong, but Cancer was way more
o08ac1m5jh461.jpg

-OkbyPuwW84UcPI8.jpg

Last edited:
Garou's durability negation engulfs the entire body and surroundings, he doesn't need to aim to hit Goku's vitals. Garou can literally touch Goku's finger and his durability negation would engulf Goku's body.

If allowed, Garou's CR is shown to cause hair loss, internal bleeding and incapacitation within seconds in the manga. To put that into perspective 2 sv or 2,000 msv can cause what Garou did after about a week to month after exposure. For Chernobyl, it took about 10 minutes of being at the core after the melt down to reach those effects with exposure being 50 sv or 50,000 msv. To reach the same effect Garou had you would have to be exposed to between 90 or 100 sv (90,000 or 100,000 msv). That is only from a couple of seconds of exposure and not being close to Garou as the dosage increases the closer you are to Garou and technically by how long you are in his presence. Death is practically inevitable at radiation exposure beyond 10 sv and Garou's radiation is at a level of far beyond that even when low-balled to hell.

1 sv = 1,000 msv
Goku was put inside a hakai sphere and resisted the effects of it. And he endured a potent toxin that could've killed him instantly as a kid. Think that'll cover goku against garou's durability negation and radiation. Something that erases you from existence body and soul included & enduring a potent toxin that could kill instantly as a kid > radiation & garou's dura negation. You can disagree with that but that's what I think. Oh and the upper atmosphere thing too.

Goku was put inside a hakai sphere and resisted the effects of it. And he endured a potent toxin that could've killed him instantly as a kid. Think that'll cover goku against garou's durability negation and radiation. Something that erases you from existence body and soul included & enduring a potent toxin that could kill instantly as a kid > radiation & garou's dura negation. You can disagree with that but that's what I think.
Thats not how the wiki works. Just because you can take EE, that doesn't mean you can take dura neg or CR.

Goku was put inside a hakai sphere and resisted the effects of it. And he endured a potent toxin that could've killed him instantly as a kid. Think that'll cover goku against garou's durability negation and radiation. Something that erases you from existence body and soul included & enduring a potent toxin that could kill instantly as a kid > radiation & garou's dura negation. You can disagree with that but that's what I think. Oh and the upper atmosphere thing too.
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
Thats not how the wiki works. Just because you can take EE, that doesn't mean you can take dura neg or CR.

Really all depends on context if there were some form of ranking system for certain techniques, abilities or skills where ee is superior to other dura neg skills and the person could resist it, then that would qualify but in this case it doesn't seem so at all for DB. So good job on that one [[BIG SHOT]].

out of the 3 er is more dangerous and potent. It effects more than just your body too. Goku also endured a potent toxin as a kid that could've killed him and goku fought in the upper atmosphere. Imo cr and dura neg has nothing on er not in potency, power or in being more lethal. And on top of those resistances goku with his ui would be able to lessen the damage. If garou managed to land anything. Which he wouldn't be able to. Goku also took multiple dura neg attacks that target vitals in a weaker form against granola.

out of the 3 er is more dangerous and potent. It effects more than just your body too. Goku also endured a potent toxin as a kid that could've killed him and goku fought in the upper atmosphere. Imo cr and dura neg has nothing on er not in potency, power or in being more lethal. And on top of those resistances goku with his ui would be able to lessen the damage. If garou managed to land anything. Which he wouldn't be able to.
Then revise wiki standards, cause right now EE resistance is its own thing and resisting it doesn't mean you resist anything else of any description.

out of the 3 er is more dangerous and potent. It effects more than just your body too. Goku also endured a potent toxin as a kid that could've killed him and goku fought in the upper atmosphere. Imo cr and dura neg has nothing on er not in potency, power or in being more lethal. And on top of those resistances goku with his ui would be able to lessen the damage. If garou managed to land anything. Which he wouldn't be able to. Goku also took multiple dura neg attacks that target vitals in a weaker form against granola.
Really all depends on context if there were some form of ranking system for certain techniques, abilities or skills where ee is superior to other dura neg skills and the person could resist it, then that would qualify but in this case it doesn't seem so at all for DB.
^^^

Then revise wiki standards, cause right now EE resistance is its own thing and resisting it doesn't mean you resist anything else of any description.
I don't think that's necessary. Just my personal opinion. Dura neg and cr affect the body but so does er and it does more than just that. It erases your soul and body from existence. With that in mind and goku's other resistances I just personally think that'd allow goku to deal with those things from garou.

Idk what the hell was debated here anymore......
I don't think that's necessary. Just my personal opinion. Dura neg and cr affect the body but so does er and it does more than just that. It erases your soul and body from existence. With that in mind and goku's other resistances I just personally think that'd allow goku to deal with those things from garou.
Just no. That not how it work. We have different form of Dura Neg that unrelated to eachother. Just because Hakai erase body and soul look more impressive doesn't mean Goku who resist it can resist other form of Dura Neg that look least impressive. Dura Neg is a broad ability that cover almost every hax, since hax ignore your physical defense most of the time

Cool bro but it doesn't. 🗿
Well you are entitled to your own opinion. Tanking multiple vital dura neg attacks, something that erases you from existence body and soul which is also a dura neg, enduring a potent toxin that can kill you instantly (while being a kid) & fighting in the upper atmosphere of space while also being able to lessen damage > cr something that damages your body over time and just that and also a dura neg that works on just the body. But that's just my opinion.

Also, Goku and Beerus' only reached the stratosphere according to Toriyama. Space shuttles orbit the Earth in the thermosphere which is 2 layers higher than the stratosphere and astronauts only get exposed to about 50 to 2,000 msv during depending on their time in spent in orbit and normal humans in real life can survive and likely recover from 2,000 msv radiation exposure. I don't know how much radiation is within the stratosphere but I know each layer of our atmosphere has a higher amount of radiation the higher you go. But one thing is for sure is that Goku's resistance would not cut it.

And Garou's radiation aura from a few meters away is at 90,000 to 100,000 msv when low balled.

It's for the best Garou's CR and Nuclear Fission are restricted

None of this is saying Garou would win against Goku if the restriction of the match were removed but I'm just pointing out why Garou's aura should be restricted.

Also, Goku and Beerus' only reached the stratosphere according to Toriyama. Space shuttles orbit the Earth in the thermosphere which is 2 layers higher than the stratosphere and astronauts only get exposed to about 50 to 2,000 msv during depending on their time in spent in orbit and normal humans in real life can survive and likely recover from 2,000 msv radiation exposure. I don't know how much radiation is within the stratosphere but I know each layer of our atmosphere has a higher amount of radiation the higher you go. But one thing is for sure is that Goku's resistance would not cut it.

And Garou's radiation aura from a few meters away is at 90,000 to 100,000 msv when low balled.

It's for the best Garou's CR and Nuclear Fission are restricted

None of this is saying Garou would win against Goku if the restriction of the match were removed but I'm just pointing out why Garou's aura should be restricted.
Imo er and a potent insta kill toxin > nf and cr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back