• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true. Voting decides who is more skilled. It's clearly Garou
Goku's more skilled. Garou can attack your vitals. While goku has er through hakai. Garou has to adjust his eyes to be able to see better in the dark. While goku can find someone in the dark by feeling vibrations in the air. While garou fought unconscious goku tapped into ui while unconscious. Goku held his own against cell and goku black. Garou lost against his own fighting style.
Goku fought angel moro who also had ui and beat him. Garou lost to someone like saitama and needed an amp by god to compete against saitama. And upon getting that amp discarded martial arts and instead decided to copy people like blast and saitama.
Garou was also giving knowledge and power by god. Which can be credited to why he's able to do the things he's been showing. And has the abilities he has now. Goku learned the mafuba, IT, hakai, ui, kamehameha. He's created a multiple of ways using the kamehameha.
He created god bind. Just recently showed barrier creation. Has telekinesis. Etc. Oh and the hit thing. Garou has nothing to compare to that. Also all garou has done after getting his god amp is fire off an energy blast. Cause explosion. And copy blast and saitama's style of fighting.
Instead of his using the things he showed before his god power up. And the reason for that was because it stopped working. So he gave up on it. And someone like saitama made him do it. Not even sure you could call garou a martial artist anymore. It feels like saitama made him give up on being one.

Last edited:
There is a reason why the whole anime/manga community is ******** on OPM fanbase. Everywhere I go I saw the “instantly copy anything and win” . Never saw Garou pulled a concept hax, fate hax, EE or even a black hole to try to defeat Saitama btw. Thought this site would be better, but no. OPM fans are desperate as ****, their crotch are itchy knowing the fact that even First form frieza’s finger would blast the whole verse into sub atomic particles. And I’m not here to even debate who is more skilled btw, just pass by and telling the truth. Don’t be butthurt, OPM fans.

What does this statement mean to you guys?

“Now garou has gained knowledge of the flow of all energy and the behavior of all forces in the universe.”
Let’s revisit this statement, Goku supporters explain what you think this statement extends to. Be very explicit.

While goku has er through hakai
Ki is restricted
Garou has to adjust his eyes to be able to see better in the dark. While goku can find someone in the dark by feeling vibrations in the air
Human Garou. Current Garou can literally fight while sleeping. His body can locate people without him being conscious.
While garou fought unconscious goku tapped into ui while unconscious.
UI is at the end of the day, IR.
Garou lost against his own fighting style.
Garou, while less skilled, lost to his master. Stop ******* downplaying. Y'all are actually so sad.
Goku fought angel moro who also had ui and beat him. Garou lost to someone like saitama and needed an amp by god to compete against saitama.
"Someone like Saitama" Are you slow? Have you read the manga? "Someone like Saitama"?????? I'm not even going to waste time to refute that. Read the manga.
discarded martial arts and instead decided to copy people like blast and saitama.
His entire copying uses principles of his martial art. If you read the manga you would know that the reason Garou wants to copy Saitama is so that he can get the physical power needed to overcome him.
Which can be credited to why he's able to do the things he's been showing
Not at all. Garou has always been able to do this. The only thing God did was give him knowledge.
And has the abilities he has now. Goku learned the mafuba, IT, hakai, ui, kamehameha. He's created a multiple of ways using the kamehameha. He created god bind. Just recently showed barrier creation. Has telekinesis. Etc. Oh and the hit thing. Garou has nothing to compare to that. Also all garou has done after getting his god amp is fire off an energy blast. Cause explosion. And copy blast and saitama's style of fighting. Instead of his using the things he showed before his god power up. And the reason for that was because it stopped working. So he gave up on it. And someone like saitama made him do it.
Read the OP. KI IS RESTRICTED

There is a reason why the whole anime/manga community is ******** on OPM fanbase. Everywhere I go I saw the “instantly copy anything and win” . Never saw Garou pulled a concept hax, fate hax, EE or even a black hole to try to defeat Saitama btw. Thought this site would be better, but no. OPM fans are desperate as ****, their crotch are itchy knowing the fact that even First form frieza’s finger would blast the whole verse into sub atomic particles. And I’m not here to even debate who is more skilled btw, just pass by and telling the truth. Don’t be butthurt, OPM fans.
Garou is High 4-C lmao.

Frieza doesn't reach Garou's level until Super.

Let’s revisit this statement, Goku supporters explain what you think this statement extends to. Be very explicit.
To me it means his own universe. Doesn't extend to other universes. Even if energies are equalized. For example this fight. Goku has god ki. God ki doesn't exist in opm. Even if the energies are equalized garou can't just copy goku's techniques. Garou also hasn't been shown to copy different species. Nor was it said he could. Even with normal ki being a thing there's garou not being shown to copy from different species. And him not copying someone who uses ki.

Garou is High 4-C lmao.

Frieza doesn't reach Garou's level until Super.
Possibly high 4-c lmao. Not even a concrete rating. Using the anime version, Frieza would be at least high 4-C and with wank, the manga version would reach 4B due to Planet Vegeta is stated to have stars surrounding them.

To me it means his own universe. Doesn't extend to other universes. Even if energies are equalized. For example this fight. Goku has god ki. God ki doesn't exist in opm. Even if the energies are equalized garou can't just copy goku's techniques. Garou also hasn't been shown to copy different species. Nor was it said he could. Even with normal ki being a thing there's garou not being shown to copy from different species. And him not copying someone who uses ki.
Ok the only difference between god Ki and regular ki is that regular ki people can’t sense god ki, that’s ******* it.

People with regular ki have contented with god Ki and even overpower people with god ki in the show multiple times.

Jiren without having god Ki kicked everyone’s ass.

God Ki is no different from regular Ki and it doesn’t make you resistant to power mimicry.

How does being a different species make you resistant to power mimicry?

From what I can gather you are basically saying that garou can’t copy anything. Nothing. **** all. It’s a useless ability. That’s what you are saying.

Ki is restricted

Human Garou. Current Garou can literally fight while sleeping. His body can locate people without him being conscious.

UI is at the end of the day, IR.

Garou, while less skilled, lost to his master. Stop ******* downplaying. Y'all are actually so sad.

"Someone like Saitama" Are you slow? Have you read the manga? "Someone like Saitama"?????? I'm not even going to waste time to refute that. Read the manga.

His entire copying uses principles of his martial art. If you read the manga you would know that the reason Garou wants to copy Saitama is so that he can get the physical power needed to overcome him.

Not at all. Garou has always been able to do this. The only thing God did was give him knowledge.

Read the OP. KI IS RESTRICTED
I'm not talking about the fight. I'm comparing their skills. And goku can tap into ui while unconscious. Goku can locate people in the dark by feeling vibrations. He can fight with his eyes closed. He was able to locate hit skipping through time. Garou fighting unconscious is not that impressive. And he's never fought against someone who has something comparable to ui. Goku fought ui moro and beat him. Garou without his god amp lost to saitama. Yeah he wants to copy saitama's physical attributes. Because he needs physical power to beat him. Everything he tried prior before the god amp that being techniques, skills, etc. didn't work.
So instead of using actual skill because that failed he's just copying saitama's power and is trying to beat him with that. What master roshi showed is ir. Which pales in comparison to ui. And ui isn't just ir. It allows goku to make his body automatically sturdier which no one has made any defense against.
It also protects goku's vitals. He's able to shift his vitals. At peak performance granola with his special eye couldn't see goku's vitals. It was also said be able to be fine tuned. Whis noted goku's attacks were getting sharper, faster etc. Garou only showed what he's displaying now after god gave him power and knowledge. Without the power amp and knowledge from god he wouldn't be able to do what he's doing now.

Literally the whole “flow of the universe “ would be ****** up when you realize that ki is a multiversal concept that exists everywhere in every timeline of the DB multiverse.

Ok the only difference between god Ki and regular ki is that regular ki people can’t sense god ki, that’s ******* it.

People with regular ki have contented with god Ki and even overpower people with god ki in the show multiple times.

Jiren without having god Ki kicked everyone’s ass.

God Ki is no different from regular Ki and it doesn’t make you resistant to power mimicry.

How does being a different species make you resistant to power mimicry?

From what I can gather you are basically saying that garou can’t copy anything. Nothing. **** all. It’s a useless ability. That’s what you are saying.
God ki doesn't exist in opm. Goku now uses god ki. Garou hasn't fought anyone who uses ki or god ki. He hasn't copied from someone who uses either of those things. Garou hasn't shown to be able to copy from other species. I'm not saying it's useless. Or he can't copy anything. I'm just saying he can't copy everything and even with the knowledge he still has to show he can actually do it. Someone could have knowledge of a sport. Doesn't mean they can play it or become a pro at it.

God ki doesn't exist in opm. Goku now uses god ki. Garou hasn't fought anyone who uses ki or god ki. He hasn't copied from someone who uses either of those things. Garou hasn't shown to be able to copy from other species. I'm not saying it's useless. Or he can't copy anything. I'm just saying he can't copy everything and even with the knowledge he still has to show he can actually do it. Someone could have knowledge of a sport. Doesn't mean they can play it or become a pro at it.
You are repeating the same points over and over again. The only function god Ki has is that you can’t sense me, other than that Ki and god Ki are exactly the same. Explain to me how garou can’t copy Ki when Ki is literally defined as vital energy. And gaoru has the ability to copy all energy of the universe which includes energy manipulation.

If you look at the Energy Manipulation page you’ll see dragon ball characters listed. So it’s an established consensus that Ki manip and Energy Manip are pretty much identical.

You are repeating the same points over and over again. The only function god Ki has is that you can’t sense me, other than that Ki and god Ki are exactly the same. Explain to me how garou can’t copy Ki when Ki is literally defined as vital energy. And gaoru has the ability to copy all energy of the universe which includes energy manipulation.

If you look at the Energy Manipulation page you’ll see dragon ball characters listed. So it’s an established consensus that Ki manip and Energy Manip are pretty much identical.
show garou using a ki related attack. Or him copying abilities from someone who uses ki. Even though goku uses god ki which is stronger than normal ki and something that doesn't exist in opm. Show garou using his mode thing to copy a different species. I have no reason to say anything different. Because nothing's going to change. There's no reason for it to.

show garou using a ki related attack. Or him copying abilities from someone who uses ki. Even though goku uses god ki which is stronger than normal ki and something that doesn't exist in opm. Show garou using his mode thing to copy a different species. I have no reason to say anything different. Because nothing's going to change. There's no reason for it to.
Ignoring my point about energy and Ki pretty much being the same thing.

Wasn't Garou's god form given to him by... God? It's absolutely not something he can pull off on his own.

That statement means nothing to me because that wasn't a form he reached naturally and was granted by an outside party.

Wasn't Garou's god form given to him by... God? It's absolutely not something he can pull off on his own.

That statement means nothing to me because that wasn't a form he reached naturally and was granted by an outside party.
It’s not relevant.

It's absolutely relevant in this case, you're giving him the understanding that an outside party granted him.

EDIT: If it makes you feel better, though, I'm still voting Garou, because while Goku's skill feat with Hit is impressive, he did have help of his own to get there.

It's absolutely relevant in this case, you're giving him the understanding that an outside party granted him.\

EDIT: If it makes you feel better, though, I'm still voting Garou, because while Goku's skill feat with Hit is impressive, he did have help of his own to get there.
As far as we know it’s a permanent form. The outside party didn’t change to outcome of the fight by coming in the middle of it. Garou started the fight with the form activated.

As far as we know it’s a permanent form. The outside party didn’t change to outcome of the fight by coming in the middle of it. Garou started the fight with the form activated.
And? Still granted by an outside source, I'm not giving him that as a skill feat personally. It feels wrong to me to do that.

why people acting as if goku didn't get his powers granted by an outside source...
plot armor.

And? Still granted by an outside source, I'm not giving him that as a skill feat personally. It feels wrong to me to do that.
The only reason homeless emperor’s profile exists is becsue of the gift god gave him. God only gives the power he doesn’t directly involve himself so it’s not outside help in that sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back