• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he use the same power for a vessel as he uses for a normal being? And, as I explained above, God didn't give all his vessels the same power.

Trying to say he does, despite the clear counter arguments, is headcanon
No not my point

"God does not, by any method, give all their vessels the same power"

This is my problem.

Garou is the only one who is the vessel.

How do you know he recieved more power? Wasn’t he originally stronger than them or relative to them with the power?
Because the scale? Homeless Emperor passed from being a normal human to a normal human with stronk energy spheres

Psykorochi passed from what Orochi was able to do to someone who can oneshot such Orochi

Garou passed from being able to make gravitational bindings of Earth go crazy to creating a Gamma Ray Burst

The difference between previous and actual form of the third one is way greater than in other cases plus he also increased his physical AP and Durability, not only received energy projection like HE

Because the scale? Homeless Emperor passed from being a normal human to a normal human with stronk energy spheres

Psykorochi passed from what Orochi was able to do to someone who can oneshot such Orochi

Garou passed from being able to make gravitational bindings of Earth go crazy to creating a Gamma Ray Burst

The difference between previous and actual form of the third one is way greater than in other cases plus he also increased his physical AP and Durability, not only received energy projection like HE
You mean “striking strength” because he can use his energy manipulation to protect and attack. He isnt a martial artist so God gave him abilities he needed, so let’s see how much boost HE got from those abilities. (There is little proof his human body didn’t get amped too. Such as his body being capable of withstanding his energy projections)

Homeless Emperor’s AP and Durability is 2.5 x 10^15 times greater than his original form without powers. Yeah… No, Garou isn’t getting that much amp. Sorry. Garou was already nearly a planet buster, now he is a planet buster with those Gamma rays.

God’s power bestowal is unquantifiable. Garou probably recieved a smaller amount compared to others. We can’t confirm. Wait.

Bern… there is no proof he can copy that level of instinctive reaction. + he needs God Ki to withstand it. He dies.
whats so impressive about it?

source of needing God Ki? Cuz Roshi could use a imperfect ultra instinct without God ki, and Goku uses Ultra Instinct even without using god forms

Last edited:

source of needing God Ki? Cuz Kami could use a imperfect ultra instinct without God ki, and Goku uses Ultra Instinct even without using god forms
Wait… did you just say Kami?

Oh you mean Beerus? He already has God Ki…

Goku has already incorporated God Ki in his base form in BoG arc. That’s why he can use it in his base and other transformations…

You mean “striking strength” because he can use his energy manipulation to protect and attack. He isnt a martial artist so God gave him abilities he needed, so let’s see how much boost HE got from those abilities. (There is little proof his human body didn’t get amped too. Such as his body being capable of withstanding his energy projections)

Homeless Emperor’s AP and Durability is 2.5 x 10^15 times greater than his original form without powers. Yeah… No, Garou isn’t getting that much amp. Sorry. Garou was already nearly a planet buster, now he is a planet buster with those Gamma rays.

God’s power bestowal is unquantifiable. Garou probably recieved a smaller amount compared to others. We can’t confirm. Wait.
God gave homeless emperor a 6-C amount of energy, Gave Psykorochi a High 6-A amound and Garou a 5-A amount.
I think it makes way more sense to assume he's giving them a certain amount of power from an energy well rather than assuming he's giving people multipliers and % boosts like an RPG priest giving buffs.

you probably haven’t read the thread. I don’t blame you tbh. This is what I told @Phoenks
Then prove it has evolved past Adult Goku and Master Roshi’s level of IR, besides UI and MUI.

Adult Goku feat before UI: BoG arc, Goku’s body subconsciously predicted that Beerus was going to attack and moved out of the way before Beerus could attack. Goku was confused as to why that happened, Beerus explained to Goku that it was due to his fighting prowess allowing him to react instinctively.

Master Roshi’s feat: performed an instinctive reaction feat greater than Battle of God Goku’s feat with Beerus. Someone Goku has far surpassed is capable of reacting to Jiren who Goku is struggling with. His Instinctive reaction was stated by Whis to be similar, yet a Far Cry from Ultra instinct’s capabilities.

Prove Garou has surpassed those two very impressive feats which are a way below baseline Ultra Instinct.

If you bullshit your way out of this one you still have to prove Garou covers the gap between those two feats and UI. Then prove Garou covers the gaps between Goku improving UI sign over time, then another gap where Goku masters UI, then you will have to keep bullshitting your way past his UI improvement thanks to Goku’s training with Merus in the Moro Arc, BS your way past the UI that decimated Moro, who copied UI and other fighters, Then you have Granola arc where Goku incorporates UI into his Base and improves it further with his transformations. (Granola became the strongest in the universe, He first attacks Goku and Vegeta with a weaker clone that is faster than them, attacks them, attacks them at full strength. Then Gas comes along and becomes the strongest in the universe to surpass Granola’s speed and strength to attack) an improved version of MUI Allowed Goku to keep up with Granola’s clone’s attacks (the clone is stronger and faster than both Goku and Vegeta), Goku improves, beats up the clone gets distracted and gets taken out by a sneak attack. Later on he wakes up and further improves to surpass the clone, and the real deal to match another character named Gas who is faster than Granola.

There is no way you can get Garou above Master Roshi and it’s not even possible to bullshit your way into these layers of UI.
Don’t disappoint me

There are levels to Instinctive reactions. It would be NLF to assume Garou can copy Ultra Instinct on this level.

Now that i think about it wasn't HE using external energy a.k.a earth's bioenergy to make his energy orbs? I don't think he was using his own energy reserves, god just gave him energy manipulation, but didn't really fill him with energy

God gave homeless emperor a 6-C amount of energy, Gave Psykorochi a High 6-A amound and Garou a 5-A amount.
I think it makes way more sense to assume he's giving them a certain amount of power from an energy well rather than assuming he's giving people multipliers and % boosts like an RPG priest giving buffs.
This means he is replacing their original power with his. Cuz he can’t give them those amounts of power on top of their existing ones, cuz they would be far greater than the tiers you’ve mentioned.

I believe it’s a boost to their already existing power. Obviously you can’t calc stack to find a quantifiable value. Didn’t you see my conclusion on that post? I only did that to give the other guy an idea of how much power boost H.E. Got compared to Garou. Then I said he should wait and see.

Now that i think about it wasn't HE using external energy a.k.a earth's bioenergy to make his energy orbs? I don't think he was using his own energy reserves, god just gave him energy manipulation, but didn't really fill him with energy
Yeah, I was discussing the level of energy manipulation given to him.

Yeah, I was discussing the level of energy manipulation given to him.
Wasn't the original point of discussion that Garou had a weak body(wich has nothing to do with a skill discussion) because he barely could take a "smaller" amount of power when compared to HE?
I was nothing that since he's manipulating external energy instead of Ki blasts even if the x increase is higher it wouldn't really matter, since it's through an ability not really related in any way to physical strain.

Wasn't the original point of discussion that Garou had a weak body(wich has nothing to do with a skill discussion) because he barely could take a "smaller" amount of power when compared to HE?
I was nothing that since he's manipulating external energy instead of Ki blasts even if the x increase is higher it wouldn't really matter, since it's through an ability not really related in any way to physical strain.
Basically this ^

This is what I meant when I said Garou received a bigger amp which includes more than just energy projection (which does not come from his body), sorry if I was missunderstood

And, technically Garou amp is also ~10^15, he past from Moon level to likely Large Star Level iirc

Then there was a diversion again cuz I came in when It was more about the level of power God gives others. God gave H.E. Energy manipulation and God boosted Garou’s strength to handle his gamma ray crap and normal consecutive punches. So I painted a picture visualizing how much Garou has shown to recieve from God and how much H.E. Has shown. The Garou having a weaker body thing is probably bs cuz he seems fine rn.

Then there was a diversion again cuz I came in when It was more about the level of power God gives others. God gave H.E. Energy manipulation and God boosted Garou’s strength to handle his gamma ray crap and normal consecutive punches. So I painted a picture visualizing how much Garou has shown to recieve from God and how much H.E. Has shown. The Garou having a weaker body thing is probably bs cuz he seems fine rn.
Ye, he adapted to the power nearly instantly (unless God time stopped until he adapted to it)

Anyway, HE energy projection's energy does not come from his body, so he "not needing to adapt" is not a counter argument

Wasn’t he small planetary+ to large planetary?
That panel got retconed out
The gamma rays are too small compared to an exploding star’s.
Let's wait until we see how CRT goes, but the intention are high 5-A via Black hole calc, likely High 4-C via being compared to a real Gamma Ray. Anyway, it may be useless once the battle ends

Anyway, as I said before, I think it's better not to use Garou's New form until we know everything about his power

That panel got retconed out

Let's wait until we see how CRT goes, but the intention are high 5-A via Black hole calc, likely High 4-C via being compared to a real Gamma Ray. Anyway, it may be useless once the battle ends

Anyway, as I said before, I think it's better not to use Garou's New form until we know everything about his power
Whoa you said WHAT!!! A black hole’s hawkin’s radiation (gamma burst)??

can’t we just calc a 20 km wide burst of a real life one to the few hundred meters in the panel?

send link to the CRT. I wanna read it.

Whoa you said WHAT!!! A black hole’s hawkin’s radiation (gamma burst)??

can’t we just calc a 20 km wide burst of a real life one to the few hundred meters in the panel?

send link to the CRT. I wanna read it.
There is no CRT yet, we are waiting until the end of the arc for the upgrades

I don't have the sandbox where the changes are explained, ask for it in OPM thread if you want

Do Goku's adaptability and gradual power increase in UI combine with the Saiyan blood gradual increase? or are they the same thing? Because if not, Goku stomps easily since from what I've seen Garou only has adaptability (correct me if I'm wrong but even if he also had gradual power increase Goku would still have 2 of those). Massive IR due to UI-S/MUI, adaptability, gradual power increase x2, (and possible copying) >>>>>> Good IR I guess..., adaptability, copying, (maybe gradual power increase idk if he has it or not)
Not giving Garou that "flow and energies of the universe" bs because if we give Garou that then we can just give Goku a Kamehameha, GG well played. Wait, can't Goku use Instant Transmission too? I don't think it uses ki but someone will probably say "oh but Garou can just copy hehehaha" so nvm (still wouldn't have mastery over it).

One thing, if Goku instantly uses some type of UI and all of his attacks become God Ki, then Garou can't copy anything due to NLF or something right? Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

Imo I think Goku would beat Gorou anyway with just Base UI. Based opinion tbh.

In your opinion what is the strongest Goku Garou can beat in Skill (as in not really a fight, just purely comparing quantifiable skill feats) and the strongest Goku Garou could beat in a fight(with all his fancy martial arts hax fatored in)?

For example: I'd say the Goku who beats Cell can tie with Goku in general skill, but if they were to fight Garou has stuff like Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist, wich can beat an opponent equal to garou with a graze and turn their bones into dust with a direct hit.

At this point the opponent doesn't have to just be as skilled or even more skilled than Garou, he needs to absolutely skill stomp him to the point he can`t even land a graze on them, and with Fa Jin, wich is a long ranged AOE technique wich directly damages organs that passes through objects and people you would need some way to counter it.
So i`d say post Cell Goku beats garou in general skill, but UI Goku can beat him in a pure martial art fight by lol dodging everything and cancelling Fa Jin with Kiai (assuming Kiai can cancel it) or just overwhelming him too much in close combat for him to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back