• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Don't say I never did anything for DB.

Goku should have healing. He was able to give enough energy to Frieza for him to survive as a torso, despite him being near death. Applies to Z and onwards. In hindsight, ToP Frieza should have it too. Caveat is apparently they can't use it on themselves.

He can heal, but should we define how he heals? Is it ki? Biological? Both? Some other ethereal or spiritual form? It didn't get too well explained. It sounds like Goku just gave Frieza energy, not healed him, Frieza's body may have been able to survive the way he was for a decent while with no further healing (until he becomes a cyborg).

@Darkfire890 No, senzu beans are not an ability, they are an item any character can use. They are also not standard equipment. The Z Fighters do not tend to have them all the time. Good idea though, but they do not count.

Also they don't heal techincally. When Goku had the heart virus, the beans could not help him. Goku needed rest and modern medical treatment. It the beans could help him there, they would have. They have more a revitalizing effect.

Im not sure if this is healing. It seems more like Goku just gave Frieza enough life force with his KI to sustain Frieza's life while in that state. Frieza's pain and damages weren't taken away or anything. Maybe somethign like Life-Force transference?

Although yes, Goku should get healing via the senzu beans.

Hmmmm, i guess that it would be just a limited type of Healing? Like, Goku didn't heal his injuries, but he did gave him energy (Which would translate to Stamina?) just enough that he could escape

If what he did is the same, then he should logically get the same.

If it is the same as Goku and Frieza and these two get Healing from that, then Vegeta should have that of course as well.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Im not sure if this is healing. It seems more like Goku just gave Frieza enough life force with his KI to sustain Frieza's life while in that state. Frieza's pain and damages weren't taken away or anything. Maybe somethign like Life-Force transference?
Although yes, Goku should get healing via the senzu beans.
Yeah, this doesn't really seem like straightforward healing to me.

Actually I agree

This would be along the lines of Energy Transferral but we don't have that unfortunately.

Healing is also a big deal in Dragon Ball. I was reading the Zamasu arc (Manga) recently and the Supreme Kai's emphasised that you need to be a Supreme Kai attendant to use it (Or something along those lines). I think Goku just gave him Energy to be honest.

@Purgy; now that you mention it, that does make a lot of sense.

After all it's not like Frieza repaired any of the damage he had after Goku gave him some energy. He was just able to fly and keep living.

Yeah I was wrong, I read it a few weeks ago and I thought it said you need to be a Supreme Kai attendant, still it's rare and evidently a big deal.

Cfeea97c59bcba66da007a4902f07156
There's also the fact that I don't recall Goku ever actually healing any wounds.

AwkguyDB said:
This would be along the lines of Energy Transferral but we don't have that unfortunately.
We should have this as an actual power honestly. At least added to the energy manip page anyway.

Transfering energy is one of the most common abilities in fiction.

Frieza can survive being bisected. He was revived as pieces of flesh.

Unless stamina recovery is considered healing, of course, in which case, I agree.

We should have this as an actual power honestly. At least added to the energy manip page anyway.

Transfering energy is one of the most common abilities in fiction.

Going a little off topic but i'm surprised we don't have a Weight Manipulation page

Nehz XZX said:
Yes, he really does have Healing. Where does that come from?
Bro I have no clue I am just looking at his profile because I could of sworn he had High Pain Tolerance which is what I was gonna suggest we give to Frieza here but lo and behold he has healing.

Agree with Nehz.

I see a lot of profiles like this where there's no explanation as to why profiles have abilities, if somebody who wasn't all that familiar with the verse tried reading his profile they would probably just assume he can self heal his injuries.

If there are a lot of profiles like this, then they should probably get the explanations added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back