• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Blanco Upgrade

Goku became tier 0 today with his BLANCO form And he also showed feats of Atomization, Probability Manipulation, Inmortaliy types 1 thru 9, Conceptual manipulation, Data Manipulation, Plot Manipulation, Saint Seiya Manipulation, Superman manipualtion and beyind Hyperversal mind manipulation when he mind haxed Homura Akemi to death.

1518883769748m

Also seen in the bottom left panel he effortlessly tanks Zeno-Sama's Uni/Multi/Hyperversal Erase as if it were nothing.

I seriously believe that the creators saw the Gohan Blanco meme on the internet and thought "Yeah, we can make money off that." Or that those internet memers predicted the future super accurately.

I'm inclined to believe the former.

TeenAngel101 said:
I seriously believe that the creators saw the Gohan Blanco meme on the internet and thought "Yeah, we can make money off that." Or that those internet memers predicted the future super accurately.

I'm inclined to believe the former.
They plan and animate this stuff far in advance. Plus Toriyama's been wanting a white haired form since at least early 2016. They most likely weren't inspired by some shitposters and it's a coincidence.

100% agree. I think Goku should actually be At least Tier 0, possibly Tier -1 since he already beat Superman before gaining the BLANCO form and according to very credible sources, Superman is Infinitely Omnipotent and Unbeatable.

Stop this downplay.

He is beyond tiers. He once defeated TOAA, Kami Tenchi and The Presence with his glare.

aside from the forced maymays, I honestly think we may see 2-C level stuff

And I honeslty think GoDs destroying 2 universes is a 2-C feat, but since it is a shared feat and there is no implication that a GoD can do it on his/her own, GoDs individually should remain at Low 2-C, but on the higher end of it.

Shaggy's edits are always hilarious to me XD

Sometimes I wish DB would put the stops in a fight and just go with crazy over the top stuff and had a fight where a bad guy attacks with the power of a million exploding galaxies and we saw said million galaxies exploding, or the guys travelling through the universe in an instant or whatevers. Eh, just rambling. But that's withing the capabilities of the characters by this point, isn't it?

Aeyu said:
aside from the forced maymays, I honestly think we may see 2-C level stuff
Hopefully yeah.

Wouldn't it be so cool if MUI Goku and Jiren's fight would make all the remaining universes shake from inside the world of void.

That would be badass.

AKM sama said:
Stop this downplay.
He is beyond tiers. He once defeated TOAA, Kami Tenchi and The Presence with his glare.
UIS solos all of fiction and non fiction.

He also killed the writers of Super and he killed the members of Toei Animation for animating Super like shit and making his son (Gohan) weak as shit.

Back