• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
So I was thinking that since he has all of Goku's power after their fight he could SBG regularly and SSR is just his SSB form.

If this is alright could he add him to the users section of the Saiyan beyond God and Super Saiyan Blue pages?

His Super Saiyan Rosé form is his version of Super Saiyan Blue. I don't think you should add him there.

Wait I dont get it thats why I thought he should be there, because its his version of SSB.

I only read the second half of your message, but I meant that since SSJR is a new form for him, I don't think we can add him on SSJB.

Well I was thinking of adding a subsection to the page explaining Rose this way its less work than making an entire new page for it.

SBG non existenst,it's his normal base that Trunks was able to sense,like others so many times.

Also SSR = SSJ,not SSB

Super Saiyan Rose has been confirmed to be Super Saiyan, not Super Saiyan god. And if it were god, Black would have one shotted Goku and Vegeta.

Go watch anime again...zamatsu take goku body before he become ssg (episode 1 dbs) i forgot wich episode

Omega998 said:
Go watch anime again...zamatsu take goku body before he become ssg (episode 1 dbs) i forgot wich episode
well Zamasu didn't know about Goku until he fought him and did switch his body when he already reached SSB…So it isn't episode 1 but like just at the start of the Black Arc

Interesting...

Last champa arc summons super shenron<<(above 1 year?)<<goku vs zamatsu( they need to wait for 1 year right?) so positively different timeline? between champa arc and zamatsu arc how long? Above 1 year or not?

no it wasn't a year it was like several months that's why Zamasu had to kill gowasu to take the earring and use the time ring to speed up into 1 year in the future and then summoned Super Shenron

To clear things up on SSJ Rosé.

DBS Anime: It is never stated if it is a variant, and due to the improvement it gains, it almost seems like a new super saiyan form entirely. However, a poster related to the anime (secondary canon, I guess?) states it is Gokü Black's version of Super Saiyan.

DBS Manga: It is stated outright to be the divine version of Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. Due to pink/rosé coloured hair, it is nicknamed SSJ Rosé and not SSJ Blue. It was achieved because Zamas' soul fully merged with the saiyan cells.

Verdict: Due to contradictions between the two, it's hard to say, especially nice we don't know how reliable the anime related poster is. It would be safer to leave it be, but since we use the anime for our source on DBS, and the poster is likely secondary canon to the anime, it could be seen as his version of Super Saiyan. Personally, I'd treat it as its own thing just to be on the safe side though.

LuckyEmile said:
To clear things up on SSJ Rosé.
DBS Anime: It is never stated if it is a variant, and due to the improvement it gains, it almost seems like a new super saiyan form entirely. However, a poster related to the anime (secondary canon, I guess?) states it is Gokü Black's version of Super Saiyan.

DBS Manga: It is stated outright to be the divine version of Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. Due to pink/rosé coloured hair, it is nicknamed SSJ Rosé and not SSJ Blue. It was achieved because Zamas' soul fully merged with the saiyan cells.

Verdict: Due to contradictions between the two, it's hard to say, especially nice we don't know how reliable the anime related poster is. It would be safer to leave it be, but since we use the anime for our source on DBS, and the poster is likely secondary canon to the anime, it could be seen as his version of Super Saiyan. Personally, I'd treat it as its own thing just to be on the safe side though.
Toriyamas poster-like showings of Blacks said that Black could go Super Sayain and Rose is something different. So no. And anime wize SSR is SSB. SSB is also a SS variant in a part if go on and on about the forms...

For SSR is better to have it's own page like SSB instead of being inserted here despite being a variation.

Well Super Saiyan blue exist because Goku combined his God ki with Super Saiyan transformation.

Zamasu simply found a way to transform into a super Sayian and since he already had God ki he easily found and got his version of Super Saiyan beyond God or whatever you call it.

Back