• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay and do we know how accurate the translation is?
Regardless the whole absorbing the power into base refers to the pure power if anything since everyone else could sense him in base. It wouldn't matter if he could sense it or not

Last edited:
Toyotarou is very inconsistent regarding to God Ki, in one instant Goku can't sense God Ki and in other instant he could:
EEM2GnPXsAAWOID

main-qimg-e07c9d4112440ebbc2f3d32ec58093e6-lq

Beerus’s planet has been consistently noted to be too far away from Earth for normal usage of Instant Transmission.
The remark towards Toppo works.
Toyotarou is very inconsistent regarding to God Ki, in one instant Goku can't sense God Ki and in other instant he could:
By the time of the Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga—or, at the very least, the final battle with Moro—Goku's Ki had reached "god level". God Ki has a distinct feel, too.

Some more God Ki sense inconsistencies in the manga:
Screenshot_673.png

main-qimg-e505624cf809cd958b63f748a3b9cb06-lq

Base Vegeta was unable to sense God Ki, but base Goku can sense God Ki in the same arc. The God Ki sensing shouldn't be used here as an argument, it's full of inconsistencies.
I agree especially in the anime when it’s obvious he absorbed ssjg into his base there’s god ki sensing Inconsistencies
Plus I’m pretty sure Goku absorbed the power of it originally into base

Base Vegeta was unable to sense God Ki, but base Goku can sense God Ki in the same arc. The God Ki sensing shouldn't be used here as an argument, it's full of inconsistencies.
In the first panel you linked, Goku isn't sensing God Chi.

Regarding to Dende stating Goku has reached God level in terms of Chi, if I recall correctly, he never healed Goku before in DBS manga so he wouldn't be able to tell before. Regarding to God Ki having different feel, the similar statement was also made when Goku went Super Saiyan Blue against Top in the anime. So both of these arguments held no weight.

The anime also went out of its way to explicitly state that gaining control of Super Saiyan God boosted Goku's normal strength to greater heights and to give Goku a 3-A feat in his base form.
That’s what Base Beyond God is and after the events of BOG and during ROF he’s implied to have absorbed the power like he did in the anime with SSJG vision appearing behind him as he tries to hit Whis

This content revision thread has been since long overdue so might as well just do so. The only reason why Goku's base form in DBS Manga is Solar System level and not Universe level is regarding to the huge stigma of him not absorbing Super Saiyan God power into his base form achieving Saiyan Beyond God. This is not true and I have evidences proving otherwise:
tumblr_inline_np3alsDr9b1tvqwcf_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_np3b0xv8h51tvqwcf_540.jpg

Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’ manga which is canon to Dragon Ball Super manga since its illustrated by the same mangaka showed two instances of Goku absorbing the power of Super Saiyan God into his base form. One when Goku was sparring against Whis and two when he was about to fight Frieza.
7958555-8241295543-79462.png

Not to mention, we were also given description regarding to what is the Super Saiyan Blue transformation is all about in the very same manga, which followed both the movie and the anime descriptions of Super Saiyan Blue.

So if we are going to accept both the movie and the anime for evidences regarding to Saiyan Beyond God and Super Saiyan Blue, why should the manga be any different since there is no evidences that says otherwise other than Toyotarou not including this arc in the Dragon Ball Super manga since he already did it in a separate manga and made multiple references to it?
I heavily disagree as the this indicates more that he can tap into God ki in his base form than he ALWAYS has it in his base.

For example, in the pages before the afterimage of SSG Goku, Goku and Vegeta COULDN'T hit Whis before Goku powers up and causes the afterimage.

That implies to me at least, especially with Whis' words (So close in this translation, but alternate translations I've seen include "much better". Either way, here's what I'm pretty sure is the original Japanese)

Personally, it wouldn't make sense to me for the narrative to display him visually powering up for his charge and attacking if he was always in that power level in base, nor would Whis' reaction make sense if Goku was attacking at the same level as he had been all fight.

As for the F-file, that sounds to me more like, again, he's tapping into the power of the form without transforming, not just walking around in it all the time. "It is said that Saiyans can GAIN CONTROL of God-Like power without Changing form".

I heavily disagree as the this indicates more that he can tap into God ki in his base form than he ALWAYS has it in his base.

For example, in the pages before the afterimage of SSG Goku, Goku and Vegeta COULDN'T hit Whis before Goku powers up and causes the afterimage.

That implies to me at least, especially with Whis' words (So close in this translation, but alternate translations I've seen include "much better". Either way, here's what I'm pretty sure is the original Japanese)

Personally, it wouldn't make sense to me for the narrative to display him visually powering up for his charge and attacking if he was always in that power level in base, nor would Whis' reaction make sense if Goku was attacking at the same level as he had been all fight.

As for the F-file, that sounds to me more like, again, he's tapping into the power of the form without transforming, not just walking around in it all the time. "It is said that Saiyans can GAIN CONTROL of God-Like power without Changing form".
Goku just absorbed God Ki POWER into his base form. Doesn't mean he has God Ki in his base form aswell, we could see this in the Anime. When Goku first fought Bergamo in the exhibition tournament, till Goku turned into SSB, no one commented on his God Ki, when transformed into SSB, Gods commented on it.

Okay? Goku couldn’t hit Whis even after the afterimage of SSJG was shown

and that’s Korean I think and not Japanese
Also for the godlike power
Goku just absorbed God Ki POWER into his base form. Doesn't mean he has God Ki in his base form aswell, we could see this in the Anime. When Goku first fought Bergamo in the exhibition tournament, till Goku turned into SSB, no one commented on his God Ki, when transformed into SSB, Gods commented on it.

Also can we talk about the fact ssj goku black beat down ssj blue vegeta and after the time chamber training vegeta in ssj god beat down ssj rose goku black despite the fact that rose gives him a ssj blue level boost as rose is just a gods version of blue

Also can we talk about the fact ssj goku black beat down ssj blue vegeta and after the time chamber training vegeta in ssj god beat down ssj rose goku black despite the fact that rose gives him a ssj blue level boost as rose is just a gods version of blue
Yeah Ssj after Goku black saga should’ve had Universal at the bare minimum but atleast now base Goku after BOG and characters who scale will rightfully have Universal AP

So who is gonna be doing the profiles updating? Definitely not me, since I suck at it lol.
I can do it
Looks alright, I agree. Unless counter arguments are brought forth?
I personally think 3-A base DBS Manga Goku is legitimately fine considering we still have the movie and the "Saiyan Beyond God" statement.
Can one of you guys open Vegeta (DBS manga) and Goku Black (DBS manga) then this crt can be closed

This doesn't work because else he would be able to sense God Ki which he can't.

He isn't tapping into the Oozaru. It just serves as a metaphorical image for his unlocked potential.
Also tapping into Oozaru form
has an official name: Ikari form and it makes the user go beserk ( which is independant of Broly's own beserk personality) and have yellow eyes.

Second If he were to tap into Oozaru this would break the entire power scaling system since a 10x multiplier would make him much stronger than Radditz

It also says "God LIKE power". IT doesn't say god power which would be synonymous with God ki. So this implies it just similar in power rather than nature.

This whole argument is debunked anyways when Krillin and Co could sense God like SSJ Goku against beerus.

If this has been accepted, I may be able to apply changes as long as the appropriate profiles are unlocked

I think we should split the BoG and RoF keys given the Saiyan Beyond God thing that happens. In addition, I don't know why we never include Goku's base form despite him fighting in base quite a bit. So, in my opinion, it should look like this:

At least High 4-C, 4-B with Super Saiyan forms, 3-A with Super Saiyan God | 3-A, higher with Super Saiyan Blue | 3-A, higher with Super Saiyan Forms, even higher with God Forms, far higher with Perfected Super Saiyan Blue | 3-A, higher with Super Saiyan Forms, even higher with God Forms, far higher with Power-Stressed Form, far higher with Ultra Instinct -Sign- and Perfected Ultra Instinct | 3-A, higher with Super Saiyan Forms, even higher with God Forms | 3-A, higher with Super Saiyan Forms, even higher with God Forms

Key: Battle of Gods Saga | Ressurection 'F' Saga | Universe 6 - Future Trunks Saga | Universe Survival - Broly Saga | Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga | Granolah the Survivor Saga

I think we should split the BoG and RoF keys given the Saiyan Beyond God thing that happens. In addition, I don't know why we never include Goku's base form despite him fighting in base quite a bit. So, in my opinion, it should look like this:

At least High 4-C, 4-B with Super Saiyan forms, 3-A with Super Saiyan God | 3-A, higher with Super Saiyan Blue | 3-A, higher with Super Saiyan Forms, even higher with God Forms, far higher with Perfected Super Saiyan Blue | 3-A, higher with Super Saiyan Forms, even higher with God Forms, far higher with Power-Stressed Form, far higher with Ultra Instinct -Sign- and Perfected Ultra Instinct | 3-A, higher with Super Saiyan Forms, even higher with God Forms | 3-A, higher with Super Saiyan Forms, even higher with God Forms

Key: Battle of Gods Saga | Ressurection 'F' Saga | Universe 6 - Future Trunks Saga | Universe Survival - Broly Saga | Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga | Granolah the Survivor Saga
I feel like keeping SSJ is fine until the ssjg absorbed into base part and I’d probably remove the ssjb part and put it in later and format it similarly to its anime counterpart and after the 3-A with ssjg put the scans and put that he later absorbs that power into base

I feel like keeping SSJ is fine until the ssjg absorbed into base part and I’d probably remove the ssjb part and put it in later and format it similarly to its anime counterpart and after the 3-A with ssjg put the scans and put that he later absorbs that power into base
If you don't mind me asking you, Universe 7 macrocosm is treated as 2-C in noncanon but in canon its treated as Low 2-C correct? Therefore in DBS Manga, characters who scales to Belmod and above should be Low 2-C because Gods of Destruction were stated to be able destroy an entire macrocosm during their fight.
main-qimg-6895c1a9c67d9c9030b893b90855153d-lq

If you don't mind me asking you, Universe 7 macrocosm is treated as 2-C in noncanon but in canon its treated as Low 2-C correct? Therefore in DBS Manga, characters who scales to Belmod and above should be Low 2-C because Gods of Destruction were stated to be able destroy an entire macrocosm during their fight.
main-qimg-6895c1a9c67d9c9030b893b90855153d-lq
No if it’s just one space time continumm time has to be stated to being affected but this doesn’t apply for 2 or more since the range would reach multiple space times making it in the equation so if it was the destruction of U6 and U7 like in the anime it would be At most 2-C but sadly not the case here

I’ve made all the edits those profiles can be locked and this thread can be locked as well
You kinda messed up on the keys section at the bottom of the page. Also does the Battle of Gods key applies for DBS Anime Goku as well regarding to his pre-Super Saiyan God state?

This was the plan originally, but we had contentions on the RoF manga being canon to the DBS manga since it's basically promotion for the film.

If it's canon after all, then I guess this is fine.

It also makes sense with Goku stomping the holy hell out of an opponent that was beating 17 in the Morro Arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back