• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Vegito times him out since he'll have goku's knowledge of the fusion timer for metamoran fusion being only 30 minutes. If Gogeta transforms into further forms, which would burn the fusion time, then Vegito could respond in kind

Also, I'm pretty sure unless if DBS stuff applies to Toei DBZ stuff, then Toeiverse Vegito basically has an infinite timer since the retcon was only made to DB canon Vegito. It doesn't state on the weaknesses (for toei vegito at least) but I'm inclined to believe Toei Vegito isn't burdened by the one hour time limit for mortals DBS set up in their canon since that was made for Manga/DBS Vegito and not Toeiverse Vegito, unless there's a CRT thread that accepted the one hour time limit for both

It's even worse that Vegito is stronger. Gogeta's best possible shot is if he forces Vegito into a Super Saiyan 3 battle, since his non-living body handles the strain better. But even that is risky since it will burn through his fusion timer quicker

Tbf, even if the time limit from DBS apply, Vegito can still time out Gogeta due to 1 hour > 30 mins, the reason Vegito defuse fast in DBS is due to SSB insane power, this is however SSJ1 battle, and Vegito absolutely know Fusion Dance time limit. So unless Vegito make himself lose the battle, the result is always Gogeta lose

if SSJ4 Gogeta couldn't kill Omega or SSJ3 Gotenks couldn't kill Super Buu within their time limits I'd actually say the time limit does indeed matter here.

if SSJ4 Gogeta couldn't kill Omega or SSJ3 Gotenks couldn't kill Super Buu within their time limits I'd actually say the time limit does indeed matter here.
Pretty sure both of them are kinda joking around right? Like, Gogeta as just "lols" and Gotenks just talk and talk a lot, and the ssj3 cuts his time even further.

I think the whole Potara > Metamoran, is because the latter requires the users to equal their power before fusion, so that means that if there's any gap in power between the two fusees, the stronger one has to lower their ki to the weaker on. Potara doesn't have that issue. So, say Goku is stronger than Vegeta, then Vegito is stronger than Gogeta.

Though, if Vegito is stronger and also have better duration of fusion, what's Gogeta's wincon?

I think it's just general Potara is greater than the fusion dance
That makes no sense considering the scaling on the profiles, Gogeta has higher scaling based solely on that. Kid Buu was the strongest version of Buu in the Toei continuity, and was considered on a whole other level than Buuhan, who could injure Super Vegito. SS3 Goku was on par with Kid Buu and after having his stamina restored was able to overpower him with just SS. Later a post-Buu Saga Super Saiyan 3 Goku was being injured by and was stated to be equal to Hirudigarn which Super Janemba is stated to be stronger than. This same Janemba was beyond no-diffed by Gogeta. If we accept the SS multipliers this would mean that Janemba is more than 8x stronger than the Goku who beat Kid Buu and Gogeta is leagues beyond that. Voting Gogeta.

That makes no sense considering the scaling on the profiles, Gogeta has higher scaling based solely on that. Kid Buu was the strongest version of Buu in the Toei continuity, and was considered on a whole other level than Buuhan, who could injure Super Vegito. SS3 Goku was on par with Kid Buu and after having his stamina restored was able to overpower him with just SS. Later a post-Buu Saga Super Saiyan 3 Goku was being injured by and was stated to be equal to Hirudigarn which Super Janemba is stated to be stronger than. This same Janemba was beyond no-diffed by Gogeta. If we accept the SS multipliers this would mean that Janemba is more than 8x stronger than the Goku who beat Kid Buu and Gogeta is leagues beyond that. Voting Gogeta.
We treat Fusion Reborn as canon, so the same would apply to Vegito.

Now that Furious said it, yep, Gogeta SHOULD have an AP advantage.

Janemba scales far over Hirudegarn who is > toeiland SSJ3 Goku who is >> Buuhan.

Gogeta neg diffed an far stronger opponent than the one Vegito toyed with, also the Goku and Vegeta from Fusion Reborn should be > Pre Vegito Goku and Vegeta.

But I'll wait for more input.

I am leaning towards saying Gogeta has an slight AP advantage or they are equal in that case its an incon.

(Although Vegito has scale to SBV1 or SSJ4 Goku on his favour per GT, but this would scale to Gogeta too anyways).

If the fight gets drawn out to SSJ3s, Gogeta should win as he wouldn't have an stamina drain to worry about meaning his time limit will prob be less strict than Vegito's. Otherwise it's a tie/Vegito outlasts Gogeta.

Get me to an Incon vote.

It's been stated in the Toei anime episode, the Super Exciting Guide, and Daizenshuu 7 that the Potara creates a greater warrior than the Fusion Dance

Vegito just scales above Gogeta naturally, especially considering he was created after from the same Goku and Vegeta

We treat Fusion Reborn as canon, so the same would apply to Vegito.
Also this. And besides the fact that the Daizenshuu says that Fusion Reborn is canon to the anime, Goku and Vegeta imply that they've used the Fusion Dane some time before while exploring the inside of Buu

Gogeta neg diffed an far stronger opponent than the one Vegito toyed with, also the Goku and Vegeta from Fusion Reborn should be > Pre Vegito Goku and Vegeta.
"Goku and Vegeta before their return from Other World should be stronger than Goku and Vegeta after their return Other World"

"Goku and Vegeta before their return from Other World should be stronger than Goku and Vegeta after their return Other World"
Ok hear me out

The entire basis on Janemba > Hirudegarn, is that Toei compared both of their perfomances against SSJ3 Goku and considers Janemba superior bc of this.

The Goku who fought Hirudegarn is post Fusion so hes 2-C. Goku in the buu saga anime didn't scale to 2-C until post fusion.

(Fusion Reborn being considered canon doesn't really help my case)

Right now, Vegito is scaled above Gogeta (surprisingly, his base is scaled to Gogeta's "birth", even when the latter was in SSJ). Anyone disagreeing with that should do a CRT instead of discussing it here

Ok hear me out

The entire basis on Janemba > Hirudegarn, is that Toei compared both of their perfomances against SSJ3 Goku and considers Janemba superior bc of this.

The Goku who fought Hirudegarn is post Fusion so hes 2-C. Goku in the buu saga anime didn't scale to 2-C until post fusion.

Holy shit

Gogeta FRA???

Base Vegito being scale over super Gogeta is probably a mistake on the profile

Otherwise it's BS, Vegito aint 50 times stronger than Gogeta the fact that Vegito is stronger same forms is already somewhat debatable

Base Vegito being scale over super Gogeta is probably a mistake on the profile

Otherwise it's BS, Vegito aint 50 times stronger than Gogeta the fact that Vegito is stronger same forms is already somewhat debatable
I don't think that's "Vegito > Super Gogeta"

I think that's just "Vegito > Gogeta, who performed this feat"

Then again we never see him in his base form but whatever

Ok hear me out

If that's the case then the scaling should be removed. As is we have a statement that Janemba is stronger than the Hirudigarn that matched a post Buu saga SS3 Goku which would logically make Gogeta superior to Vegito. Yet due to fusion reborn being canon to the Buu saga any Gogeta scaling would end up applying to Vegito as well unless we accept that Gogeta as a fusion is stronger than Vegito which toei says otherwise. We basically have two conflicting statements from outside sources.

Back