• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hi everyone. I got some Godzilla Novel scans that comfirms Godzilla blew up Gorath.

Here are the pages:

Gorath stats

Page 18

Page 19

Destruction

Page 43

Page 52

Gorath is 30 km diameter and Moon mass

It was destroyed by young G Earth.

in order to validate this calc made by the sensei Gallavant |

User blog:Gallavant/Godzilla Earth Destroys Gorath (HYPE CALC)

This is a Young Godzilla Earth (2030) feat and scales to Old Godzilla Earth.

Also we possibly need to add Duplication as it was confirmed Filius is a clone from Young Godzilla Earth.

And Plasma Manipulation, this one is obvious.

Also a possible Island level feat! Godzilla destroyed part of a tectonic plate and Himalayas.

So my propose is:

Attack Potency: Island level normally (Destroyed part of the Himalayan mountain range and its continental plate with his particle beam after being trapped underground), Moon level with Red Spiral Particle Beam (Instantly obliterated Gorath, a 30km-wide asteroid with a mass comparable to Earth's moon which would have destroyed the planet if a collision resulted) | At least Island level, likely higher (Much stronger than he was in 2030). In Godzilla: City on the Edge of Battle, his standard particle beam was stated to have an estimated power output of 3 TW, which amounts to roughly 3 TJ/s.

Durability: Island level (Took 2000 nuclear bombs amounting to approximately 7.5 gigatons altogether which also caused part of the Himalayan range to crumble on top of him) | Likely higher.

Also looks like the Red Spiral Ray from G Earth could negate Regenerationn from Gigan, who was made of Nanometal at the time which allowed him to instantaneously regenerate damage from Godzilla's atomic breath, even if entire body parts were blasted off.

But the Red Spiral Ray prevented Gigan from regenerate and was totally destroyed.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Anyhow, does the feat from Movie 3 counted here?
These are Novel feats. Scales to Young Godzilla and Old Godzilla Earth.

btw I want to know which feat are you talking about?

Well, the feat when Goji fought Ghidorah, and i saw on SB that Anime!Ghidorah are walking NLF.

Aside that, nothing too much sadly.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
The speed is wrong in the calc. It says "few percent light speed". I suggested to be 3% the speed of light to be fine. Otherwise I can confirm it.
I translated it as "Gorath is moving at a percentage of the speed of light" is pratically saying is moving. Just that.

Does the scan actually say it was at some percentage of the speed of light? I translated in a quick way and says it was at speeds higher than light.

M3X said:
Does the scan actually say it was at some percentage of the speed of light? I translated in a quick way and says it was at speeds higher than light.
Ungortunetly it only says Gorath is moving at a percentage of the speed of light" is pratically saying is moving. Just that. No exact number.

Dragopentling said:
Question: is there any evidence to determine the attack potency of the Gorath asteroid?
An object with a mass comparable to the moon colliding will Earth will destroy the planet.

Dragopentling said:
Should that be able to help with changing Godzilla Earth's tiering position?
That is the idea of this thread. On my original post above in this thread, I linked a calc that puts G Earth on Small Planet lvl

You can check it by your self.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
Dragopentling said:
Should that be able to help with changing Godzilla Earth's tiering position?
That is the idea of this thread. On my original post above in this thread, I linked a calc that puts G Earth on Small Planet lvl
You can check it by your self.
Yea I did, right after I actually sent the message, btw. Everything in the calcs seems perfectly fine. Now to wait for others to agree on needed changes.

Also, since this is the younger version of G Earth with the feat, wouldn't it also scale up with the current G Earth?

Ok.
So the speed in the calc is fine?

Not really. He needed the speed of asteroid and that was wrong. He needs to start again.

My translation says.

"Gorath is moving at a percentage of the speed of light" is pratically saying is moving.

It probably does mean a few percent of the speed of light.

Also it is talking about "IF" Gorath hits the earth at a percentage of the speed of light, blah blah.

Therefore the speed of the calc is fine.

This is cool. You're representing the persons who were said to be bad persons to add this info to the profiles I made.

Eva132 said:
This is cool. You're representing the persons who were said to be bad persons to add this info to the profiles I made.
Yeah. I noticed it. Specially for the first cases.

still waiting for that final movie to become widely available, but I heard it'll take a few months. My patience is kinda tested :p

"Live and Die" by Xai is just musical ******....I love that theme song.

They did have early leaks of it, which is why I already heard it even though we've yet to have the film available to us.

Even If I'm quite knowledgeable on the Godzilla series, I haven't' watched all of the anime trilogy as of right now, and I haven't read the novels yet.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
I quickly calculated it with my phone and it was 76 Ninatons. Though I don't know if my math is okay.
What the hell? I'm not familiar the term "ninatons"? What is it equivalent to in terms of megatons?

Back