• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nah, leave it open I'd just appreciate it if people 1. Wait for the pages to be translated or someone to confirm the translation of the pages her and 2. Wait for the movie to actually come out before making changes

Which reminds me, King Ghidorah (Anime) needs to be deleted

WeeklyBattles said:
Nah, leave it open I'd just appreciate it if people 1. Wait for the pages to be translated or someone to confirm the translation of the pages her and 2. Wait for the movie to actually come out before making changes
Which reminds me, King Ghidorah (Anime) needs to be deleted
I would say keep it until further notice, but if you already took action, so be it.

King Ghidorah profile is fine. I saw the movie in japanese.

Every ability was linked to sources.

Even though its a standard to wait until a movie is released in english in order to have profiles be allowed here for said movie. Hell i even asked you to not make the profile until the movie was out in english but you did it anyways.

First weekly my buddy and I did not something that will damage the popularity of the wiki or something.

Please check every source in the profile.

Second I dont remember you did that?

Also You can simply edit something is wrong in the profile instead of erase it.

WeeklyBattles said:
Even though its a standard to wait until a movie is released in english in order to have profiles be allowed here for said movie. Hell i even asked you to not make the profile until the movie was out in english but you did it anyways.
No. Unless Dragon Ball Super was somehow released in English before it was released in Japanese, then this standard is not a thing. No reason to be any different with movies.

Not only that, the Japanese translations trump an English dub that will inevitably mess with most lines to fit with the lip syncing, so why even wait?

@Kep Because the movie is literally only available in Japan, its not even released in japanese anywhere else

As long as we have confirmed translations from fluent translators it's good. A release in English (aside from official subs), would be unreliable either way because it'd change the lines to fit with the lip syncing.

@Kep the movie is gonna be relased in 2 weeks.Big Deal.

Even knowing every source in the profile is right

Wait, the movie hasn't been released yet? I thought it had already been released in Japan going by this thread.

I'm pretty sure all the scans are from the trailers or interviews, not the movies.

Also that reactive evolution ability should be removed. It's more of a pinnacle of evolution rather than reactively evolving.

It counts with official information but if @SD agrees to make some edits on it I think it should not be problem.

1 The movie in english is relased 7 of January.

2. Many japanese films are relased first in Japanese, including DBS between others.

3. When I made Shin Godzilla profile the movie was only relased in Japan. But I didnt get any trouble and the profile stills there.

Also lets focus on the translations so Shiro can make them.

I tried to contribute to the wiki in other way not just book threads.

Please be more comprensive @Weekly is not that hard.

Profiles for stuff that was released globally

The movie is literally only available in Japan and nowhere else in the world

We have Dragon Ball Heroes and Dragon Ball Super profiles before they were released outside Japan.

@SD Cool, this is a whole different story. Unlike DBS and DBH which were streamed on multiple different sites, this movie wasn't, its only in theaters in japan

Apex PredatorX said:
Literally all of Dragon Ball Super cast was made before they get dubbed.
Its not a matter of them being dubbed its a matter of them being available worldwide which this movie isnt

I was lucky to see the movie in Japan that year. But I did nothing wrong by making it. Now people enjoys of Shin Godzilla. That was a nice feeling to see your work accepted as it was in it's time that year.

My point is that there was no really difference between have made it prior USA relase or after. At the end someone should have made it on any point. I was self councious of his capabilities and because of that, It was accepted.

The only difference was the time itself, sooner or later profiles are gonna be made. I do not see why we do not just continue with the thread, as at the very end the USA relase is in some days.

Because until it's made available worldwide in some way basically all we have to go by is the word of those who have access to it. Its the equivalent of making profiles based off of early movie screenings, only a few people will see the movie and theres no solid proof to back it up other than their word until the movie becomes widely available.

Well Shin Godzilla profile stills there soo it was Ok at the end.

Yes, Depends on the person too right, but in the case of @kiryu I have seen he making a lot of changes the last months, additions on Godzilla's and other characters profiles with books and etc. I don't belive someone like him will risk everything, just to made an innacurate profile.

If I can recall something is that:

1. King Ghidorah profile has links to different sources. Proofs

2. You can edit the profile if something is not ok. Is fairly simple.

I can't debate this all day, so I'm gonna look for Shiro-san to translate the the last book pages.

Destroyed part of the Himalayan mountain range and its continental plate with his particle beam after being trapped underground

My translation while not perfect as @Shiro-san says:

(10)2045 In order to seal (Godzilla) in Eurasia, (Operation Great Wall) was executed.
2000 thermal nuclear bombs were detonated to destroy the tectonic plate's fault located in a plane near Himalayas, Eurasia.
The large fault zone formed(Width: 1KM/ Depth: 800m/ Total Length 10 thousand km), was able to delayed (Godzilla) one year.
(11) 2046 JANUARY Godzilla breached India defence line
Kaiju Appeared: Godzilla / Estimated Casualties: 200 Million / Human living area reserve rate: 13% / World population=Estimated 800 Millio
Godzilla who was sealed inside the tectonic plate used atomic breath/ray melted part of Himalayas, and escaped from the large fault zone. Resume breaching the India defence line, Bay of Bengal vanished.

Also lets not forget In Godzilla: City on the Edge of Battle, his standard particle beam was stated to have an estimated power output of 3 TW, which amounts to roughly 3 TJ/s.

If someone can make the calc it would be great. OVO

Back