• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Revisions 2.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be simple.

Original Godzilla Durability

Dr. Yamane stated that Godzilla was able to endure a nuclear warhead. So his Durability must be At least Town level.

Electricity for King Ghidorah Showa

He must have Electricity Manipulation due to Gravity Beams

Resistance to Bone Manipulation
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Zoospora
Zoospora is a mushroom, so he should have resistance to Bone Manipulation. Mantleclaw is a crab so is the same for it.

High regen for SpaceGodzilla

According to the databooks, SpaceGodzilla could be able to regenerate from the energy particles. That's High regen over time.

Godzilla Earth Accelerated Development

Godzilla Earth should have Accelerated Development for growing bigger, stronger, developing new abilities over time.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
If it lacks bones, wouldn't it be an immunity?
Invertebrate animals from the real world are listed as only having resistance to bone manipulation, even though they have no bones. Example:

Invertebrate animals from the real world are listed as only having resistance to bone manipulation, even though they have no bones. Example:

and kirby has immunity. This is just an editing issue.
Should be noted to be over time

Agree 100%.

Also, just a quick question, should Godzilla Earth have Accelerated Development for growing bigger, stronger, developing new abilities over time (his 318m self has some abilities his 50m self didn't have), etc?

Agree 100%.

Also, just a quick question, should Godzilla Earth have Accelerated Development for growing bigger, stronger, developing new abilities over time (his 318m self has some abilities his 50m self didn't have), etc?
I think so

Checked Kirby and...he lost the immunity????? Uhhhhh idk why. Either way if you have no bones you are immune to the manipulation of your bones. Limited immunity to bone manipulation should suffice since he isn't immune to getting smacked by bones but is immune to having bones twisted

Checked Kirby and...he lost the immunity????? Uhhhhh idk why. Either way if you have no bones you are immune to the manipulation of your bones. Limited immunity to bone manipulation should suffice since he isn't immune to getting smacked by bones but is immune to having bones twisted
I think immunity can be explained in vs threads and we just give them resistance instead.

btw wouldn't the nuke tanking give resistance to heat and radiation?

also...could you elaborate on the tanking? I don't remember him tanking a nuke in the first movie and idk the context of this quote.

Because i think if we are going to give them immunity, give them full on immunity not limited, but i'm also not sure what are the new standards for stuff like that.
you are immune if you cannot be affected no matter what. You are resistant if you can be bypassed.
If I am an entity only bound to a temporal dimension i'd be immune to space manipulation for example.

For Godzilla 1954 tanking a nuke, it's confirmed (and i shit you not, over hundred times) in the sourcebooks and stuff. Though i, unfortunately, don't have the scans currently.

you are immune if you cannot be affected no matter what. You are resistant if you can be bypassed.
If I am an entity only bound to a temporal dimension i'd be immune to space manipulation for example.
I know, but if it was removed from Kirby' profile then it was for a reason. But i'm not sure though.

btw wouldn't the nuke tanking give resistance to heat and radiation?

also...could you elaborate on the tanking? I don't remember him tanking a nuke in the first movie and idk the context of this quote.
The nuke scene was shown in guides, but not in the movie. Dr. Yamane just confirms Godzilla can endure nuclear warheads.

Just waiting when this Godzilla will get a page on this wiki

The CRT looks good, i agree

Just waiting when this Godzilla will get a page on this wiki

The CRT looks good, i agree
It already has one... is an old page.

Thank you for giving your input here. :)

Could you tell me which part specifically talks about it here? Also, what guide is this? I haven't heard of it
We have been using this guide in Godzilla's profile from years now. I don't remember the name. The part you're looking for is on the left, where you can see Godzilla tanking the nuke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back