• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God To Villain - Steel Hell (Pre-RP Registration Thread)

God has gifted man many a treasure over its long, long history.
The gift of knowledge beyond all other creatures.
The gift of warmth born through the the presence of scorching fire.
The gift of weaponry forged from mighty steel.

God has gifted humanity his last gift.

God has gifted humanity his final treasure. Thousands of years ago, during the Age of Color, during which humanity once thrived in plenty. But the humans were greedy. They would rend the Earth of its own gifts to suit their own purposes, thriving from the suffering of other and the world around them. As such, they were punished for their misdeeds. God sent the world into the Age of Exile, where humans paid for their insolence. The modern day is stricken with poverty, crime, and destruction at every corner.

Some seek to maintain peace in such an Age. The Heroes.

Some seek to maintain the chaos, and oppose order for their own goals. The Villains.

Heroes: People who seek to maintain "order" in the Age of Exile, serving as enforcers of "justice and peace". Heroes are governed and sanctioned by the Hero Association, which is in turn run by the Five Elders of Justice. The line between good and evil is unclear.

Villains: People who seek to oppose the order maintained by Heroes, and maintain the Age of Exile. Unlike Heroes, there is no governing body for Villains, as they operate in their own separate associations and cliques that operate independently from one another. When does villainy become justified?

Ether and the Soul: Ether is an esoteric energy source which is born from a human soul, granting superhuman abilities. This prompts the awakening of a Soul Edge, which is a supernatural ability unique to the user. See explanation.

If you didn't get it from the title, you, the player character, are a villain. If you also didn't get it, you are an Ether user, capable of utilizing a Soul Edge(akin to a quirk from My hero Academia.

Things such as general character stats are on the profiles in the link below, so don't ask how strong we are rn.

Please keep things reasonable and play nice, and try not to make a character with an ability that's to OP.

Where your characters will be inserted.

Have fun in Hell.

J5WvT1x.png

BTW all those people who are already in the character sheet are my friends who already pre-registered.

Just for anyone curious.

And they're good starting points for the shit allowed here.

If you're thinking "This seems Esoteric" or "This seems powerful" or "that's a lot of abilities" then your probably dead right and should probably figure it out lol

Uh, not really? If you don't want to.

There's uh, moral ambiguity in the RP. So villains aren't inherently uh, evil, just trying to serve their own agenda which may or may not be evil.

So you can make them evil if you want to. But they don't need to be straight-up bad people.
Not exactly, Michael is Chaotic good and Alarak is Chaotic Neutral lol
Stop answering questions-

so how do RPs work on here, what do you do about people disappearing for long periods of time, how do you decide if something someone tries works, what about player vs player? etc etc, just anything i should know if i decide to do this

so how do RPs work on here, what do you do about people disappearing for long periods of time, how do you decide if something someone tries works, what about player vs player? etc etc, just anything i should know if i decide to do this
When people disappear for long periods of time we usually uh, wait for them to respond as to not leave them behind and have them miss out on important story moments and shit.

I uh, usually decide if something someone tries on anything works. Depending on the situation, and what you're doing.

Player vs Player is just, that. Player v Player. You just RP fights happening between your characters. No real mechanics.

Uh, if a summon is involved, we can negotiate potentially higher regeneration for the sake of creative freedom.

Uh, if a summon is involved, we can negotiate potentially higher regeneration for the sake of creative freedom.
Idk how much detail you need to decide the extent of the regen. But I will have you know, the regen depends on lighting and time.

High light/Morning time - Weak Regen

Mid-light, High light/Nighttime, Low light/Morning - Decent Regen

Low Light/Nighttime - Highest Regen

Back