• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see gobta have resistance to time manip?

btw can we include Norse Kratos in this fight ?
Honestly don't see why you would, Norse Kratos is literally just a gimped version of his GOW3 self with none of the OP shit he got from GOW2 and 3, just a top tier immortal demigod with only the physical strength to his name and none of his OP hax.

Last edited:
Um ... The first thing I will point out is that Hope is considered the most powerful weapon, according to Athena's own words.

Athena revealed that, when Zeus gathered all the concepts and trapped them in Pandora's Box, she placed Hope in the box to counteract the Evil if it were to be opened.

When narratively Hope is considered to be more powerful than fear, it makes me wonder why you would come to the conclusion of this verse mechanic out of nowhere, as it literally meant to stops all of these concepts.
This again....Sigh. Y'all are confused AE type 2 with type 1.

It's not about whether he is capable of affecting the type 2 AE or not, because it is abstract and something you embody. As such, the comments about angel having type 2 AE, making Gobta able to affect Kratos, are completely irrelevant.

As a matter of fact, Type 2 AE requires no affecting at all; you can just touch them.

Kratos, However, could not be touched by Fear Zeus (who, at this point, has become an abstraction).
I could not have put it better myself.
I'm just all the more confused now. So kratos is completely invulnerable? Which fictional character would be able to interact with him much less kill him without necessarily nuking his entire plane of reality?

In other words, what is needed to interact with him? A concept that is superior to other concepts on the same level that hope is superior to the others?

I'm just all the more confused now. So kratos is completely invulnerable? Which fictional character would be able to interact with him much less kill him without necessarily nuking his entire plane of reality?
Nuking his reality won't work, because again, the Great Evils are even stronger than the Primordials who themselves are abstract concepts who predate reality (We just didn't add Type 1 AE to them yet because the Primordials are hilariously outdated but it's noted down on Zeus's profile), and Hope just laughs all the way to the bank with said evils and makes them run crying to their mama.

Kratos's Type 2 AE is... effectively broken to say the least. So much so that Concept Manip Type 1 and AE Type 1 can't even touch him nor interact with him.

In other words, what is needed to interact with him? A concept that is superior to other concepts on the same level that hope is superior to the others?
cough Dante and Vergil cough they have even more broken Type 1 AE and Type 1 Concepts that ***** over concepts even more abstract than Type 1 AE with Type 1 Concept Manip powers before they became 1-C cough

Last edited:
Speed equalized, amps are allowed on that. Its not just limited to top 5 strongest thread tf u on about
  • Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
    • As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.
    • Matches in which characters with Immeasurable speed lose against not-immeasurable passive abilities would likewise not be added, as the Immeasurable characters would normally be faster than the instantaneous passives.
    • While time stop, which could be viewed as an infinite speed amplification, is assumed to work even on characters that would usually bypass it via speed, those matches can likewise not be added.
nope if Gobta will win overwhelmingly because of his speed advantage despite initially being the slower character before speed equal it cannot be added

Nuking his reality won't work, because again, the Great Evils are even stronger than the Primordials who themselves are abstract concepts who predate reality (We just didn't add Type 1 AE to them yet because the Primordials are hilariously outdated but it's noted down on Zeus's profile), and Hope just laughs all the way to the bank with said evils and makes them run crying to their mama.

Kratos's Type 2 AE is... effectively broken to say the least. So much so that Concept Manip Type 1 and AE Type 1 can't even touch him nor interact with him.
Another thing to note is that even after he killed himself and released Hope into the world (which should cease to exist inside of him), Hope was still brought him back to life.

cough Dante and Vergil cough they have even more broken Type 1 AE and Type 1 Concepts that ***** over concepts even more abstract than Type 1 AE with Type 1 Concept Manip powers before they became 1-C cough
Could yogiiri neg him?

Isn't Yogiri 1-B? That's an automatic stomp.

Either way, this be derailing at this point.
Forgive me for derailing, I'm just curious as its the first time I'm seeing something like this. Shouldn't yogiiri be unable to interact with his superior AE as well?

Last edited:
For now I think i will choose Kratos for AE 2 stuff. But i want to see other people opinions.

Forgive me for detailing, I'm just curious as its the first time I'm seeing something like this. Shouldn't yogiiri be unable to interact with his superior AE as well?
Btw How about putting kratos against rimuru tempest ?, would be interesting to see imo.

I am unironically confused, so basically Kratos is AE type 2 but AE type 1 beings cant actually damage him, so do beings that are also type 2 AE able to do something against him?

I am unironically confused, so basically Kratos is AE type 2 but AE type 1 beings cant actually damage him, so do beings that are also type 2 AE able to do something against him?
No. Kratos is a special type of broken AE Type 2 with Immortality Type 8 mixed on top that can't even be interacted with by Type 1 AE beings at all. AE Type 1 by default is superior to AE Type 2 for obvious reasons I don't have to explain. If literal abstract concepts like Fear Zeus can't touch him, what makes you think characters only merely embodying concepts can remotely come close?

Last edited:
Unfortunately so. Kratos has broken AE Type 1 and CM Type 1 protection, Immortality Type 4 and 8, is resistant to majority of Gobta's hax and has some severely broken Accelerated Development that kicks off within seconds that can easily make him turn the tide against opponents who might even think to spam speed multipliers.

On top of this, Kratos will get even more broken with the upcoming revisions so uh... yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back