• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Heya
I don't see any discussion thread just for Greek Mythology so imma call GOW supporters here to help me telling if it's a stomp or not :)
Thank you in advancement for the attention

The thing that made me think was mentioning gow1 magic, I didn't know Kratos had that stuff in ascension 😳

Personally i would roolly choose ascension - gow 1 | ghost of sparta - gow 2 (start) | gow 2 start - end | gow 3 buttt

Personally i would roolly choose ascension - gow 1 | ghost of sparta - gow 2 (start) | gow 2 start - end | gow 3 buttt
Some of those keys have different tierings within them though. Like, that GoW II key wouldn't make sense unless you subdivide it into start (Tier 6) and end (Tier 1), which is goofy.

Some of those keys have different tierings within them though. Like, that GoW II key wouldn't make sense unless you subdivide it into start (Tier 6) and end (Tier 1), which is goofy.
Kh i would have explained his demigod growth but was just saying the way i see kratos keys would work. I think what ae have currently perfectly works

Speaking of which, what is Kratos's tier in God Of War 1 and 2?
It varies. He's Tier 6/4 for most of God of War I until the end where he's Tier 1 against Ares, then goes back to Tier 6/4 then back to Tier 1 when he becomes a god.

In II, he's Tier 1 then gets depowered to Tier 6/4, then his innate power grows to Tier 1 over the journey to the Sisters of Fate.

It varies. He's Tier 6/4 for most of God of War I until the end where he's Tier 1 against Ares, then goes back to Tier 6/4 then back to Tier 1 when he becomes a god.

In II, he's Tier 1 then gets depowered to Tier 6/4, then his innate power grows to Tier 1 over the journey to the Sisters of Fate.
Kratos always starts off with a bang, but in the middle of the game he loses all his powers, so we have to start again

Thank you very much

I really think they'd be more used if we separated from game to game

I'd HEAVILY agree with this if we were to divide "start-mid game" and etc
The profiles aren't there for versus battles and we're not messing it up (seriously why would we split them into 10+ keys?) so a few more people can make them.

Speaking of God of War II, I had a question pertaining to Kratos and his godhood if anyone wouldn't mind answering it:

So Kratos gains godlike power after opening Pandora's Box to kill Ares and then is appointed as the new God of War, but then he gets that power drained from him thanks to the Blade of Olympus and has to slowly but surely crawl his way back up while heading towards the Sisters of Fate. My question is did Kratos regain his godhood at the end of II and through III, 2018, and Ragnarok or is he still considered a demigod? He calls himself a god in 2018, but I wanted to know if he ever did regain that status or not.

Speaking of God of War II, I had a question pertaining to Kratos and his godhood if anyone wouldn't mind answering it:

So Kratos gains godlike power after opening Pandora's Box to kill Ares and then is appointed as the new God of War, but then he gets that power drained from him thanks to the Blade of Olympus and has to slowly but surely crawl his way back up while heading towards the Sisters of Fate. My question is did Kratos regain his godhood at the end of II and through III, 2018, and Ragnarok or is he still considered a demigod? He calls himself a god in 2018, but I wanted to know if he ever did regain that status or not.
I think it was at the very end of 3, he impales himself with the Blade of Olympus

I think only atreus is considerated a non god
Then again in norse saga Thor is a demigod yet constantly called a god iirc

Back