• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went through tathagatas sandbox. I think it's missing some references. Doesn't even have a reason for the uni+ scaling.

I'm yet to find where higher dimensionality is at play in any of the scans. In fact I don't see what makes Mori even Higher Dimensional, having tablets connected to a timeline is nothing more than hax.
Yeah you're gonna need to elaborate on this better. How is physically holding something in your hands just hax? The story never once implies that, only that he's there, physically holding it

Guys, sorry to ask this out of the blue (I'm new to the GOH debating community, though I know a bit about the verse), but shouldn't Mori LOGICALLY get type 7 immortality? After losing her physical body (in other words, being killed) Xuanzang lived as a spirit in Nirvana. She also tells Mori that he would live as an almighty spirit in nirvana, so I see no reason why he shouldn't have that immortality.

Y’all should probably make a new thread 😎Staff or regular members shouldn’t have to go through 10 pages of derailment to find actual arguments for what’s being presented. Plus it’d just look a lot nicer lmao

As someone recommended I’m gonna be making another quick CRT for the profiles to get passed

I’m probably gonna remove some more contentious abilities such as the 2-C rating and maybe some other things as well to speed some stuff along.

Just as soon as I finish this fire force CRT I’m in the midst of getting passed as we speak rn 😈

As someone recommended I’m gonna be making another quick CRT for the profiles to get passed

I’m probably gonna remove some more contentious abilities such as the 2-C rating and maybe some other things as well to speed some stuff along.

Just as soon as I finish this fire force CRT I’m in the midst of getting passed as we speak rn 😈
Just put that in Low 2-C. Tbh, i don't want another long debate

then what's the rating ? i cant see low 2-c or 2-c at all

It looks like we're not going anywhere with the topic to define Mori's new profile. We've been trying to adjust his profile for a long time (since Nirvana was introduced), but it seems that nobody has any interest in him.

After all, could Mori have abstract existence before Nirvana, in his supreme god form? For we are told that he is literally the manifestation of a miracle

I was having a Mori debate earlier.

If Mori is big enough to pick up the timeline shouldn't he have large size?

After all, could Mori have abstract existence before Nirvana, in his supreme god form? For we are told that he is literally the manifestation of a miracle

Saitama is also an embodiment of fairness. Long talk, short story, it means nothing except he is just a miracle lol.

Well, a day and a half ago they said that they would make a new topic to level up GOH but so far nothing. Really, I've lost my interest in following anything on the topic here.

A new CRT should be made in all honesty.

Don't blame the OP for taking so long, when I saw how much the last few chapters added, I too realized it wouldn't be easy to compile everything to make a CRT for this. Unlike me however, the OP didn't give up and actively wanted to make this CRT. While I think the current one is half baked, I have faith that Maitreya can see this through.

Well, I'll wait until the new thread is done anyway. Changing the subject, wouldn't Mori merging with yin yang, beginning and end, night and light, omega and alpha, etc., grant it abstract/conceptual existence? after all, he actually became the world along with all these concepts, this is something that shouldn't be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back