• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlapping space-time is a reference to blackhole since when blackhole events occurs, everything near to it, overlaps and reduced.

Again, I don't see how the sentence “in that spot, space-time overlaps” means space-time continuum at all. Rather, it is referring to space and time.
It literally has nothing to do with black holes. When xuazang said that space and time overlaps, she’s referring to the paradise/heaven/nirvana after mori ascended to that plane of existence. After ascending to that plane of existence(paradise) she states that the plane of existence that mori ascended to is a place where space-time overlap. Nothing to do with black holes.

It literally has nothing to do with black holes. When xuazang said that space and time overlaps, she’s referring to the paradise/heaven/nirvana after mori ascended to that plane of existence. After ascending to that plane of existence(paradise) she states that the plane of existence that mori ascended to is a place where space-time overlap. Nothing to do with black holes.
I believe what Dread is saying is that space-time overlapping doesn't give tier low 1-c justifications because even black holes cause space-time to overlap. In similarity to black holes, there is a singularity, or whatever in comparison, that is causing a space-time overlap in the scan, however that isn't anything unique or special, and definitely isn't a "transcending space-time" feat.

I believe what Dread is saying is that space-time overlapping doesn't give tier low 1-c justifications because even black holes cause space-time to overlap. In similarity to black holes, there is a singularity, or whatever in comparison, that is causing a space-time overlap in the scan, however that isn't anything unique or special, and definitely isn't a "transcending space-time" feat.
We’re not arguing for low 1-c tier.

I want you to show everything regarding HDE for everyone to give an opinion, the topic has become messed up so it's hard for me to know all the arguments and scans regarding this
If you don't have anything about HDE then it's better to remove it from the profile

Yeah tbh just remove the shit, its the holidays so im relaxing and dont feel like repeating the same evidence.

There is no battle at this point.

Peak dropped his disagreements and I disagree with those disagreements.

I’m just waiting on more staff input on this whole thing. Shit’s been argued to death so we’ll go from there.

May I ask why Immortality type 7 (undead immortality) isn't added?

My argument is that he'd scale to the other demons such as King Uma, Hojosa, Ogre and the other Dragon Kings; (I'll show scans later if necessary)

In the series, Uma's real body has been sealed and killed before but still survived as a spiritual entity until she got her body back.

Hojosa in a similar case where he descended to the human realm as a spirit to search for a vessel.

Ogre is the best example, as she was already dead long ago but her spirit could still interact and fight with Mori.

I'm thinking that as a fellow demon king, Mori would scale to them.

Yeah I think it would be good if someone actually provided the necessary scans & reasoning for each form of immortality listed.

Tbh, we need staff input lol.
The reason why it can be up to 9 pages is because there are some random members who don't know about GOH and then provide input without clear elaboration and plus there are supporters trying to push for tier 1

It's bored Debate until 9 page without clear result

There is no battle at this point.

Peak dropped his disagreements and I disagree with those disagreements.

I’m just waiting on more staff input on this whole thing. Shit’s been argued to death so we’ll go from there.
but what i did was ask for the evidences, as the ones in the profile don't fit, but if you want to wait for admins with just that then that's fine

Tbh, we need staff input lol.
The reason why it can be up to 9 pages is because there are some random members who don't know about GOH and then provide input without clear elaboration and plus there are supporters trying to push for tier 1

It's bored Debate until 9 page without clear result
I have no idea what you are talking about and whose you are calling random but thinking of that only supporters need to give their input is blatantly wrong otherwise the CRT will never be accepted.

I have no idea what you are talking about and whose you are calling random but thinking of that only supporters need to give their input is blatantly wrong otherwise the CRT will never be accepted.
Yeah that's right, random members who give their opinion the results can reach 9 pages without the slightest result. If from the start maybe you provide a long and clear elaboration, maybe the result won't reach 9 pages.

On the other hand the creator of crt is also wrong, from the beginning there is not enough to add references and it is not even necessary for all the keys in the profile to be added to the sandbox

I am unsure what is your issue but there were content revisions with over 15 pages. You call them random people, I call them "People has right to ask, to disagree, to agree". Also you are talking about long ass profile, so obviously it will take longer to evaluate.

Again, I pointed out but it seems he will do them later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back