• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of Highschool Upgrade Version 2! Supreme God Boogaloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was clear from the start that it was wrong, too fast and in a hurry to make a CRT that could be considered big CRT because it involved a tier 2 upgrade. Idc with other 15 page CRT something or what, the one I'm aiming at is just for this CRT.

It was clear from the start that it was wrong, too fast and in a hurry to make a CRT that could be considered big CRT because it involved a tier 2 upgrade. Idc with other 15 page CRT something or what, the one I'm aiming at is just for this CRT.
:/ I actually pointed this out at first page

My dude by all means.

You’re more than welcome to help out with the profiles and makings of threads here.

@azontr helped too and @karma provided translations. Ovens also was the one who originally made the sandbox in the first place so credit is where credit is due.

“You get released from physical restraints and reach the true realm of God.” “Now, will you balance the universe as a spiritual and absolute existence…” is not transcendence?
Clowns bro.... This CRT needs to end. Best to just leave Mori at galaxy level.

The second picture you attached literally contradict your premise. It never shocked the world.
Xuazang likewise attained nirvana and interacted with Mori, but ne'er in one case it impacted the world.
Dread... At times I do wonder if you are actually ignoring certain scans. Didn't Maitreya just provide scans of Xuixang being able to stop / delay the destruction of the earth through Uma?

You are replying to old messages won't give me any impression because my stance is already clarified by others which gives a valid point. Stop derailing the thread and leave it as it is.

Well... Glad that is over. So... Let's just pretend non of this never happened and leave Mori at 3B. That would be much better.

You are replying to old messages won't give me any impression because my stance is already clarified by others which gives a valid point. Stop derailing the thread and leave it as it is.
No problems with that man. Carry on. I will just crawl back into my hole.

Our good friend need to add references to the profile, so no need to bump (he is busy with other verse atm)

I count about 3-4 things that need to be referenced that I’m having trouble finding the chapters for lol

I’m just waiting on staff input for this thread since that’s all that’s left for it to be talked about

What are the exact abilities that need to be referenced? I don't remember what Marionette encompasses-

I count about 3-4 things that need to be referenced that I’m having trouble finding the chapters for lol
Also, it would be nice if character profiles for references are added to the Nirvana key since it's composite and all.

List them. Perhaps we can help.
It’s just the thread manipulation from P’a abilities in the Nirvana key along with a couple Joker abilities I’m missing links for.

Also, it would be nice if character profiles for references are added to the Nirvana key since it's composite and all.
yeah imma need to go in to the rest of these profiles (i.e. the entirety of god of highschool vs battle wiki pages) and start adding in links and references to each justifications cause they’re like all missing them 🗿

And so begins my journey of fixing up all the current god of highschool profiles which are all missing links and references for their justifications.

I just fixed up Daewi's. Hopefully everything looks good here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back