• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Aizen vs Dark/Herrscher of Sentience Fu Hua

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021020915114556092.png
Aizen.Sousuke.600.436247.jpg

God Aizen:
HoS Fu Hua:

Speed is equalized
Starting Distance: 50 meters
Stage: Karakura
H6A Versions

Let’s get the simple stuff out of the way

1. What is Aizens AP in comparison to HoS since she’s above 60 Petatons

2.Can HoS get around the powernull from aizen

3.What’s stopping Aizen from getting corruption gg’d

4. Can Aizen counter the edge of taixuan since despite its unknown rating it basically dunked on Sirin’s High 1-C shield

Last edited:
Let’s get the simple stuff out of the way

1. What is Aizens AP in comparison to HoS since she’s above 60 Petatons

2.Can HoS get around the powernull from aizen

3.What’s stopping Aizen from getting corruption gg’d

4.Can Aizen counter the edge of taixuan since despite its unknown rating it basically dunked on Sirin’s High 1-C shield
Aizens AP is based off of a 5x multiplier from hikone so I'm not sure exactly, p sure its baseline H6A

As for Fu Hua getting power nulled, which ability are you reffering to?

As for corruption and edge of taixuan i'm not entirely sure as to what'd happen with those. Although I'm fairly certain that Aizen has no way of getting around getting gg'd by Edge of Taixuan

It’s stated on his page that he can nullify the abilities of weaker beings with his Reiatsu

Although due to the massive AP gap here that’s not a factor I suppose then
I thought they were closer in AP

But I’ll let Bleach supporters come in before I jump the gun
Please I hope this is not some sort of stomp thread

It’s stated on his page that he can nullify the abilities of weaker beings with his Reiatsu

Although due to the massive AP gap here that’s not a factor I suppose then
I thought they were closer in AP

But I’ll let Bleach supporters come in before I jump the gun
Please I hope this is not some sort of stomp thread
I really hope it doesnt become a stomp thread, I just was like "Hmm yeah Aizen also has funky illusions :D" and then was like "Fu Hua does also" and then just. Beat eachother up.

Yhwach can defeat even some DBS dudes, and yes, Yhwach has passive power null
Ye, DBS isnt that impressive hax wise so im not surprised. But it'd be an interesting fight if they had relatively equal powers so theres no insta stomps via power null

Ye, DBS isnt that impressive hax wise so im not surprised. But it'd be an interesting fight if they had relatively equal powers so theres no insta stomps via power null
I mean, Fu Hua have a lot of hax as well according to her profile, I wouldnt say that it is a stomp

That's true but I'm still iffy on the AP gap since I know that theres going to be people ******** about the AP gap without understanding
Well, I guess its a pretty common sense here that Hax helps to cover the AP gap, we literally made a match of a 10-A character (Aoi hayanose) vs Sally from archie Sonic (Low 2-C)

Yhwach doesnt rlly depend of AP
Yhwach inflicts damage through AP. Him using the Almighty doesn't necessarily inflict damage in it of itself. He was using his AP against Yama, Ichibei, Ichigo, and Aizen...basically the only people he fought.

As for Aizen in this fight, what are his opponent's win con's? I see her profile but idk the character to know what she'd use in character. Aizen wouldn't use his illusions in character at this stage, so all he has is his AP and other haxes besides that. Hogyoku gives him passive and active reactive evolution, responding to if he's in mortal danger and regenerating him, allowing him to survive even Ichigo's Mugetsu which was massively above his durability, or giving him massive boosts in power if he's actively losing. Against Ichigo, he was able to go from having a full incantation hado 90 casually brushed off by Ichigo to a Hogyoku Reactive Evolution amp allowing him to significantly damage Ichigo's arm with a more simple and basic energy bomb.

But if she gets passed that then she claps

As for Aizen in this fight, what are his opponent's win con's?
High 1-C one shot technique she’d be willing to use albeit a bit deeper into the fight and not to start
Passive corruption
Some conceptual manip BS
Soul manip immunity due to not having a soul
Heavy resistance to illusions and mind manip herself
His opponent having an AP advantage of over 13x is Aizen is only scaling above 5-6 Petatons
So she likely one shots if she gets a clean hit in so he wouldn’t get the time to use that reactive evolution

It’s why I feel like this is an accidental stomp thread

Last edited:
High 1-C one shot technique she’d be willing to use albeit a bit deeper into the fight and not to start
Passive corruption
Some conceptual manip BS
Soul manip immunity due to not having a soul
Heavy resistance to illusions and mind manip herself
His opponent having an AP advantage of over 13x is Aizen is only scaling above 5-6 Petatons
So she likely one shots if she gets a clean hit in so he wouldn’t get the time to use that reactive evolution

It’s why I feel like this is an accidental stomp thread
His reactive evolution kicks in if he dies and regens too. Low Godly regen. High 1-C attack sounds dangerous. Would it get passed low godly? If so, GG. How does corruption work? Idek how the conceptual would work lol. Resisting Soul Manip just means his attacks would hit her physically body exclusively rather than both physical and soul. He wouldn't use illusions in character, though his is more of manipulating the 5 senses/perceptions as a whole rather than just illusions. AP Advantage matters more if she could get passed his low godly

His reactive evolution kicks in if he dies and regens too. Low Godly regen. High 1-C attack sounds dangerous. Would it get passed low godly? If so, GG. How does corruption work? Idek how the conceptual would work lol. Resisting Soul Manip just means his attacks would hit her physically body exclusively rather than both physical and soul. He wouldn't use illusions in character, though his is more of manipulating the 5 senses/perceptions as a whole rather than just illusions. AP Advantage matters more if she could get passed his low godly
The corruption works like this
She just stands there and you begin to lose your sanity and turn into a slave for the Honkai with physical alterations to your body coming after.

In the case of ordinary humans or animals it works by essential turning them into mindless zombies and it has slightly different effects on animals so I’m not sure how specifically it would effect Aizen but he doesn’t have resistance, he could get around this if he figures out what’s happening and tries to fight from afar, since the corruption happens via the Honkai radiation she emmits within close vicinity

Which takes a couple seconds or so, so he could see something is very wrong and go defensive for a bit

Concept manip is mainly about being able to manipulate and alter abstract metaphysical concepts which could pretty much alter the rules of the fight to her advantage or she could just destroy the concept of long distance attacks

She easily shuts down low godly since she can destroy Souls, Spirits and Minds(This happens if she kills you inside your own mind which perma incaps you) especially her High 1-C one shot attack

The corruption works like this
She just stands there and you begin to lose your sanity and turn into a slave for the Honkai with physical alterations to your body coming after.

In the case of ordinary humans or animals it works by essential turning them into mindless zombies and it has slightly different effects on animals so I’m not sure how specifically it would effect Aizen but he doesn’t have resistance, he could get around this if he figures out what’s happening and tries to fight from afar, since the corruption happens via the Honkai radiation she emmits within close vicinity

Which takes a couple seconds or so, so he could see something is very wrong and go defensive for a bit

Concept manip is mainly about being able to manipulate and alter abstract metaphysical concepts which could pretty much alter the rules of the fight to her advantage or she could just destroy the concept of long distance attacks

She easily shuts down low godly since she can destroy Souls, Spirits and Minds(This happens if she kills you inside your own mind which perma incaps you) especially her High 1-C one shot attack
Aizen has resistance to EE hes immune to conceptual EE and conceptual sealing. Aizen also transcends "reason" reason in Buddhism is the general principles behind all of reality. This is like same if not beyond the level of meta phyiscs. He also transcends normal cause and effect. You have to be on the same plane as him to even effect him. The hogykou can also reality warp him out of any situation

Aizen has resistance to EE hes immune to conceptual EE and conceptual sealing. Aizen also transcends "reason" reason in Buddhism is the general principles behind all of reality. This is like same if not beyond the level of meta phyiscs. He also transcends normal cause and effect. You have to be on the same plane as him to even effect him. The hogykou can also reality warp him out of any situation
You do realize that a good chunk of the cast in honkai impact already has that and superior versions of it? Also that's an odd way to jerk Aizen but sure.

Herrscher Hua literally draws power from the imaginary tree that exists on an 11D sea and transcends concepts lol She can quite literally affect people who have riddiculously greater hax than Aizen

i think its just Reio that scales that high everyone ive seen more or less follows the profiles anyways this is a mismatch should be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back